Biden's Police State

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

The Democrats are anything but the United States.

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

Observation of their behavior, attention to their speech and their attitude toward foundational American thought gives me all the data I need to correctly name them as I will.

The 1st is all the right I need.

That is what happens when you make threats against the United States. Not sure why you have a problem with that.

Who gave you the right to decide who is the United States, who is an American, who is a Patriot. WTF makes you sooooooo special?

Observation of their behavior, attention to their speech and their attitude toward foundational American thought gives me all the data I need to correctly name them as I will.

Trump's father financed the John Birch Society in 1956.. Now do you see what Trump believes in?

This is what dictators do.

Is this a joke?! Do you even read the shit you post?!

This is your source:
Anecdotal reports of similar incidents have been popping up across Twitter and comments in the Telegram thread seem to confirm targeted screenings of travelers to Orlando

Trump's father financed the John Birch Society in 1956.. Now do you see what Trump believes in?

That changes nothing in my opinion of current Democrats and what that execrable party has mutated into.

Lol that's what you get when you attack the capital and try to kill senators to over turn a free election. I cry tears for the poor POSs. Lol.

Lol that's what you get when you attack the capital and try to kill senators to over turn a free election. I cry tears for the poor POSs. Lol.

I’ll ask you like I asked Superbad: Are you saying that the guy in the article threatened the U.S.? Are you saying that he was at the Capital that day?

I’ll ask you like I asked Superbad: Are you saying that the guy in the article threatened the U.S.? Are you saying that he was at the Capital that day?
Ya, pretty much. Trump thumpers are a threat to the US.

Ya, pretty much. Trump thumpers are a threat to the US.
The people who are dumb enough to believe that are the real threat. They enable criminals.

The Democrat Party is showing all of the signs of being a Totalitarian Cult

TRUE.

And the Conservative Right will continue to grab their ankles. Which side is worse?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Forum List

Back