Biden's Plan on Health Ins. , working within the scope of the ACA

If only he would adjust Medicare (for those 65 and older) so that those who search for a supplement or advantage plan would have the freedom to change plans without going through underwriting.

If only he would adjust Medicare (for those 65 and older) so that those who search for a supplement or advantage plan would have the freedom to change plans without going through underwriting.

so you openly reject the constitution in favor of communism,,,

better you move to communist china where I am sure you will be much happier

Health Care – Joe Biden for President

Joe Biden makes it better.

I am pro the ACA, have been since inception. Tramp dose not have a plan, only get rid of the ACA and go back to the way is was before the ACA.
I hate to agree but something is better than nothing. Unless Trump is waiting to release something just before the election.

something is seldom better than nothing when the government is involved

Yes. "Doing nothing is not an option!" is idiotic. Of course it's an option. Sometimes, the best option.

It's also worth noting that "doing something" doesn't require government. Most of our problems can't be solved by government anyway.

Health Care – Joe Biden for President

Joe Biden makes it better.

I am pro the ACA, have been since inception. Tramp dose not have a plan, only get rid of the ACA and go back to the way is was before the ACA.
I hate to agree but something is better than nothing. Unless Trump is waiting to release something just before the election.

something is seldom better than nothing when the government is involved

Yes. "Doing nothing is not an option!" is idiotic. Of course it's an option. Sometimes, the best option.

It's also worth noting that "doing something" doesn't require government. Most of our problems can't be solved by government anyway.

most of our problems were created by the governemnt,,

I wonder how humanity has survived for thousands of yrs without this and now suddenly humanity will end if we dont have it

The govt fucks up everything. Hell, they fucked up healthcare now dumbasses want to give them more power
Our citizenry is full of morons. I wish only land owners voted

You can change Med Advantage plans without underwriting.

These goddamn fat ass republicans should be thankful obama let obese people get insurance at all. I guess this would explain why this board is 95% republicans all day long, they have nothing better to do than eat and sit in front of the computer. You can dispute this first link since its from the SUN but the second is from fox and we all know they don't lie. Top states for porkiness are red.

Obesity map of USA reveals the states where 40% are dangerously overweight

These are the 10 most obese states in the US, report finds

Here's a look at the 10 most obese states in the U.S. and the percentage of obese adults living in that location, per Consumer Protect.

1. West Virginia (38.1 percent)
  2. Mississippi (37.3 percent)
  3. Oklahoma (36.5 percent)
  4. Iowa (36.4 percent)
  5. Alabama (36.3 percent)
  6. Louisiana (36.2 percent)
  7. Arkansas (35 percent)
  8. Kentucky (34.3 percent)
  9. Alaska (34.2 percent)
  10. South Carolina (34.1 percent)
To see where your state falls in terms of obesity, click here.

You can change Med Advantage plans without underwriting.

So you can easily switch to a different Med Advantage plan without underwriting during open enrollment? So its like Part D's then?

Once you’ve left your Medicare Advantage plan and enrolled in Original Medicare, you are generally eligible to apply for a Medicare Supplement plan. Note, however, that in most cases, when you switch from Medicare Advantage to Original Medicare, you lose your “guaranteed issue” rights for Medigap. You generally have gauranteed issues rights for six months when you are both 65 or older and enrolled in Medicare Part B. Guaranteed issue rights ensure that you can buy any plan sold in your state, and that you won’t be charged higher premiums based on your health status.

Medicare Advantage vs Medicare Supplement

These goddamn fat ass republicans should be thankful obama let obese people get insurance at all. I guess this would explain why this board is 95% republicans all day long, they have nothing better to do than eat and sit in front of the computer. You can dispute this first link since its from the SUN but the second is from fox and we all know they don't lie. Top states for porkiness are red.

Here's a look at the 10 most obese states in the U.S. and the percentage of obese adults living in that location, per Consumer Protect.

4. Iowa (36.4 percent)
  7. Arkansas (35 percent)
  9. Alaska (34.2 percent)

Its horrible, we are one fat nation period. Mi is not much better. Most people I know are overweight. Very seldom do I see trim people at the stores. Yes everyone was to be covered but more for smokers, go figure. I can see age is important for increase in premiums.

4. Iowa (36.4 percent)
  7. Arkansas (35 percent)
  9. Alaska (34.2 percent)

Its horrible, we are one fat nation period. Mi is not much better. Most people I know are overweight. Very seldom do I see trim people at the stores. Yes everyone was to be covered but more for smokers, go figure. I can see age is important for increase in premiums.

That's the truth my wife and I were up there for a couple months and we made jokes how we should have video taped every where we went and making a documentary. My god I could not believe it. But then again where I live now it's been in the 90's for 4 straight months so a lot of time spent inside eating whereas up there 4 or 5 straight months of winter and staying inside most of the time eating.

4. Iowa (36.4 percent)
  7. Arkansas (35 percent)
  9. Alaska (34.2 percent)

Once we get government in charge of insurance we can crack down on the fatties properly!

4. Iowa (36.4 percent)
  7. Arkansas (35 percent)
  9. Alaska (34.2 percent)

That's the truth my wife and I were up there for a couple months and we made jokes how we should have video taped every where we went and making a documentary. My god I could not believe it. But then again where I live now it's been in the 90's for 4 straight months so a lot of time spent inside eating whereas up there 4 or 5 straight months of winter and staying inside most of the time eating.

Well one never knows what came first, a disability, or medical condition like hypothyroidism (which can be treated), but since being overweight causes many health issues, its a dilemma what came first. Weather certainty becomes a factor, and today's lifestyle. Also some people just love to eat and overeat.

4. Iowa (36.4 percent)
  7. Arkansas (35 percent)
  9. Alaska (34.2 percent)

Once we get government in charge of insurance we can crack down on the fatties properly!

The insurance companies have always been in charge. We didn't become a overweight nation since the ACA.

4. Iowa (36.4 percent)
  7. Arkansas (35 percent)
  9. Alaska (34.2 percent)

The insurance companies have always been in charge. We didn't become a overweight nation since the ACA.

Insurance companies don't have the power to pass laws. But just think of the cost savings if they did! If government is our insurance company, and fatties are "eating" up the majority of the health care costs, we can pass laws forcing them to have a healthy diet!

There is nothing in the Constitution that mandates our economic system.

e

There is nothing in the Constitution that mandates our economic system.
exactly

Forum List

Back