Biden's Pandemic Relief Plan Cut Taxes For Most Americans. Not A Single Republican Voted For It.

What's even more popular than raising taxes on corporations and wealthy individuals? Cutting them for everyone else, which is exactly what Democrats already did through the stimulus checks and tax credits featured in their $1.9 trillion pandemic relief package.

According to new estimates from congressional forecasters, Democratic tax cuts for low- to middle-income earners included in President Joe Biden's relief plan could mean that people making less than $75,000 on average will pay nothing in federal income taxes this year.

I guess there wasn't enough trickle down recipients for Biden's tax cuts, to get Republicans on board.
Have you been sniffing too much CO2 again through your facediaper???

What's even more popular than raising taxes on corporations and wealthy individuals? Cutting them for everyone else, which is exactly what Democrats already did through the stimulus checks and tax credits featured in their $1.9 trillion pandemic relief package.

According to new estimates from congressional forecasters, Democratic tax cuts for low- to middle-income earners included in President Joe Biden's relief plan could mean that people making less than $75,000 on average will pay nothing in federal income taxes this year.

I guess there wasn't enough trickle down recipients for Biden's tax cuts, to get Republicans on board.
Have you been sniffing too much CO2 again through your facediaper???
If you only make a living wage you shouldn't have to pay federal income taxes. Only those who make more than they need to live should pay it.

Trump already cut our taxes. Biden got rid of it.

Taxing any Corp or person making $400,000 thousand or more isn't going to get him the money he needs for his many bull shit plans. He will raise taxes on all once he finds out he won't get the money he thinks he will get.

Oh and there wasn't much relief in that bill. There was a plan for we tax payers to bail out Union pension funds and there was also loads of pork in that bill.

His infrastructure bill has 5% of it for actual infrastructure repair, the rest is pure damn de pork which we tax payers will pay for.

I doubt his "tax" cuts will do much for we tax payers.
Typical conservative with a bug up his ass because working stiffs earn a pension. Burns your ass, don't it?

what tax codes were changed?

Top two tax brackets were cut, to name one change.
Post proof of that. Why would xiden cut the top two if you’re saying little people’s were? Not logical
Maybe you ought to have read a synopsis of the tax fraud signed by Trump: 2/3 benefit the highest earners and corporations; 1/3 work for the rest of us. And of the 1/3 most use the standard deduction that was doubled, and set to sunset in 2026 for taxes paid in 2027.

Last spring we had a small 'relief check' , which didn't last long

and then we had to find work

and while we did work, we had to keep an eye out for 'da man' , who was throwing us off jobs

around 10 months later, we were sold some sort of stimulus for small change contractors

you need to understand this........America has been a country doling out $$$'s to 'employees' , and jack sh*t for sole proprietors ......

$$$$'s to fortune 5's, and jack sh*t for sole propreitors

10 million of sm biz is not coming back

~S~

Trump already cut our taxes. Biden got rid of it.

Taxing any Corp or person making $400,000 thousand or more isn't going to get him the money he needs for his many bull shit plans. He will raise taxes on all once he finds out he won't get the money he thinks he will get.

Oh and there wasn't much relief in that bill. There was a plan for we tax payers to bail out Union pension funds and there was also loads of pork in that bill.

His infrastructure bill has 5% of it for actual infrastructure repair, the rest is pure damn de pork which we tax payers will pay for.

I doubt his "tax" cuts will do much for we tax payers.
Typical conservative with a bug up his ass because working stiffs earn a pension. Burns your ass, don't it?
Joe got creepy again with a young girl. How the secret service protects that I do not know. They deserve to have their little children all around him. Terrible. Its constant.

Woohoo!!!

Free money.......DURR

It contained $1.8 trillion in additional spending, moron. Pure pork.

They're stuck. Agree with Biden on anything, and you get primaried by a Trumpster.

That's how dumb and shallow the party is right now.
:rolleyes: Yeah, the "smart" people follow a senile place holder who gets his orders from Obama
and does what he's told. He's an idiot who wears a face mask for video conferencing.
He's pissed off allies like Turkey and his "Czar" is colluding with Iran. He's a friggin' stooge.
He's caused chaos at the border and his own VP told him to get fucked when she was ordered
to handle that mess.

The really "bright" people are all behind Joe. Sure they are.
Holy crap, the paranoid imaginations of Trumpsters

:laugh:
There's nothing "paranoid" about recognizing past behavior.

Probably because it's full of poison pills like it usually is.

Jo

I wouldn't have voted for it either. Demoncracks understand people like yourself can't see past the surface, so they support stuff for appearances that can never work.

Say I have a question, considering we needed free money stimulus emergency stop my heart so badly, how come I haven't rec'd my $2800 yet, and how come I havn't rec'd my tax refund from a simple income tax form submitted in April?

Your fucking Democrack govt. is full of BS, clearly incompetent & in over their heads.

Last edited:

A stimulus everyone has to eventually pay for is a tax cut? Lol, you're an idiot. You do know these checks are considered income and will be taxed at the end of the year?

Biden's tax plan is the big lie. It's a monstrous redistribution plan that will destroy our economic freedom and make everyone dependent on government. That's the Democrat plan. If that happens, Democrats will have one party rule and full control of everyone in this country. We'll be on our way to being Venezuela. All these Democrat ideas end with the people losing their freedom, liberty, independence and right to self determination.

Forum List

Back