Biden's Pandemic Relief Plan Cut Taxes For Most Americans. Not A Single Republican Voted For It.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
What's even more popular than raising taxes on corporations and wealthy individuals? Cutting them for everyone else, which is exactly what Democrats already did through the stimulus checks and tax credits featured in their $1.9 trillion pandemic relief package.

According to new estimates from congressional forecasters, Democratic tax cuts for low- to middle-income earners included in President Joe Biden's relief plan could mean that people making less than $75,000 on average will pay nothing in federal income taxes this year.

I guess there wasn't enough trickle down recipients for Biden's tax cuts, to get Republicans on board.

What's even more popular than raising taxes on corporations and wealthy individuals? Cutting them for everyone else, which is exactly what Democrats already did through the stimulus checks and tax credits featured in their $1.9 trillion pandemic relief package.

According to new estimates from congressional forecasters, Democratic tax cuts for low- to middle-income earners included in President Joe Biden's relief plan could mean that people making less than $75,000 on average will pay nothing in federal income taxes this year.

I guess there wasn't enough trickle down recipients for Biden's tax cuts, to get Republicans on board.

Trump already cut our taxes. Biden got rid of it.

Taxing any Corp or person making $400,000 thousand or more isn't going to get him the money he needs for his many bull shit plans. He will raise taxes on all once he finds out he won't get the money he thinks he will get.

Oh and there wasn't much relief in that bill. There was a plan for we tax payers to bail out Union pension funds and there was also loads of pork in that bill.

His infrastructure bill has 5% of it for actual infrastructure repair, the rest is pure damn de pork which we tax payers will pay for.

I doubt his "tax" cuts will do much for we tax payers.

Last edited:

Yes my tax cuts doubled the price of gasoline and building products and groceries. Nice job Pinochijoe!

We will pay for those stimulous checks by having cost of goods go up in price. Wages in Florida have gone up from 10 an hour to 20 an hour for the same job trying to get employees. while it might seem to be a good thing it means cost of goods go up too.

They're stuck. Agree with Biden on anything, and you get primaried by a Trumpster.

That's how dumb and shallow the party is right now.

who hires middle class workers? I bet you don't know.

I truly enjoy watching your kind of stupid on display. simply amazing. let me know when you understand taxes.

Trump already cut our taxes.
Unless you're a millionaire tRump didn't cut your taxes in any meaningful way.

So now "millionaire" being redefined as anyone that has a job....dumbass.
Why would you define it that way? I certainly don't.
well everyone who works got a tax cut. so he's merely pointing out your logic fail.
Tiny and temporary. You don't even understand what logic is.

well everyone who works got a tax cut. so he's merely pointing out your logic fail.

Not to mention all the other terms that they are attempting to redefine.

Tiny and temporary. You don't even understand what logic is.
So you admit you're wrong. Tiny how? tiny doesn't imply a raise in taxes nor is it not getting one. And dude that's what you said. Temporary because the congress failed to present a long term one. That's not a president's role.

They're stuck. Agree with Biden on anything, and you get primaried by a Trumpster.

Their cancel culture is like so Woke...

:rolleyes: Yeah, the "smart" people follow a senile place holder who gets his orders from Obama
and does what he's told. He's an idiot who wears a face mask for video conferencing.
He's pissed off allies like Turkey and his "Czar" is colluding with Iran. He's a friggin' stooge.
He's caused chaos at the border and his own VP told him to get fucked when she was ordered
to handle that mess.

The really "bright" people are all behind Joe. Sure they are.

there's no money for it. it's actually fiscally responsible. I thought that was all you? so you lied as usual huh?

:rolleyes: Yeah, the "smart" people follow a senile place holder who gets his orders from Obama
and does what he's told. He's an idiot who wears a face mask for video conferencing.
He's pissed off allies like Turkey and his "Czar" is colluding with Iran. He's a friggin' stooge.
He's caused chaos at the border and his own VP told him to get fucked when she was ordered
to handle that mess.

The really "bright" people are all behind Joe. Sure they are.
Holy crap, the paranoid imaginations of Trumpsters

:laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back