Biden’s Open Border: Watch as Agents OPEN Gates for Illegals to Walk In

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
It’s not just that Biden doesn’t want to build a barrier; he wants agents to open entry to existing barriers. The more COVID and Fentanyl the anti-American Regime can import into the country, the happier they are.

Do you really think we have been processing a million people a month for years?
Not really but who says the numbers were supposed to decrease? I made the comment because the border patrol has been processing people for years when coming into the US even on private property.

Humans in overcrowded circumstances behave much like rats. The invaders will get over being disappointed and become furious. They believe Biden invited them here, for what?

Not really but who says the numbers were supposed to decrease? I made the comment because the border patrol has been processing people for years when coming into the US even on private property.
No, they were returned to Mexico. We did better in the 90s in chasing invaders back across the border when they trespassed.

No, they were returned to Mexico. We did better in the 90s in chasing invaders back across the border when they trespassed.
Mexico takes a large percentage of immigrants also. If you do not like the law change it. It was rewritten in 1995 during Clintoon with a majority Republican Congress.

And they have been doing it for years to process incoming people...Wow, Imagine that.
Your responses are so idiotic that you make me want to leave my own thread.

Trump had the invaders wait in Mexico until their hearing - NOT welcome them in, drugs and COVID all.

Your responses are so idiotic that you make me want to leave my own thread.

Trump had the invaders wait in Mexico until their hearing - NOT welcome them in, drugs and COVID all.
Covid is over my dear along with the restrictions on the border. Trump still allowed a lot into the USA before Covid protocols. Why you think Trump was the man of the hour escapes me since he allowed migrants in also. The drugz have always made it in and have for fifty years in large quantities.

Unbelievable! :rolleyes:

Come on in!!!!!! come on in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All hellholes of the world feel free to cross the border!

Come on in.....get welfare, get all the goodies Americans will not have!

Come on in and infect everybody with your exotic diseases!!!!!!

Come on in........ this Circus of a stolen Administration wants to replace Americans!!!!!!

All are welcome!!!

Covid is over my dear along with the restrictions on the border. Trump still allowed a lot into the USA before Covid protocols. Why you think Trump was the man of the hour escapes me since he allowed migrants in also. The drugz have always made it in and have for fifty years in large quantities.
The border patrol and those people who live along the border disagree with you.

I don't like to name-call but you are one un-American POS.

I don't like to name-call but you are one un-American POS.
I found out in 1980 what a mistake I made by electing Ronald Reagan and then he and the Dems gave amnesty to several millions of illegals in the US, I was against the move but I have no choice but to accept the situation since I have no power to exorcize the laws written by both parties over the last fifty years regarding immigration. If you don't like it then use yer power of exoticization to relive your dislike. Calling me names will never accomplish satiation. The drugz always make it no matter who is El Presidente, si, because Americans buy them and ingest them.

I found out in 1980 what a mistake I made by electing Ronald Reagan and then he and the Dems gave amnesty to several millions of illegals in the US, I was against the move but I have no choice but to accept the situation since I have no power to exorcize the laws written by both parties over the last fifty years regarding immigration. If you don't like it then use yer power of exoticization to relive your dislike. Calling me names will never accomplish satiation. The drugz always make it no matter who is El Presidente, si, because Americans buy them and ingest them.
OK.....I gave you a chance, now you are gone forever.

R.88c984fdab9b6c619a725fa84867180e

I've come to hate almost everything about Biden and his entire administration.

But, imo, his total lack of interest in sealing our border against what can only be called an invasion is unbelievable.

It's my biggest voting issue and I'll do everything I can to get the traitorous Democrats out of office.

If the border is to be sealed, and our country protected, it will take angry American citizens to do it. Our government, is fucking worthless.

I've come to hate almost everything about Biden and his entire administration.

But, imo, his total lack of interest in sealing our border against what can only be called an invasion is unbelievable.

It's my biggest voting issue and I'll do everything I can to get the traitorous Democrats out of office.

If the border is to be sealed, and our country protected, it will take angry American citizens to do it. Our government, is fucking worthless.

^^^ Agree. :thup:

Forum List

Back