What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden’s Open Border: Watch as Agents OPEN Gates for Illegals to Walk In

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The foreign enemy invaders should be shot on sight and left in the desert to rot to dissuade other invaders. When they see millions of bones along the border they may think twice.

Last edited:

monkrules

Gold Member
Reaction score
The foreign enemy invaders should be shot on sight and left in the desert to rot to dissuade other invaders. When they see millions of bones along the border they may think twice.
Yep.

They're breaking into our home and our government is too cowardly to do what it takes to stop them.

Why aren't the aliens staying at home and fighting to improve their own countries? Why are they running away from their problems?

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yep.

They're breaking into our home and our government is too cowardly to do what it takes to stop them.

Why aren't the aliens staying at home and fighting to improve their own countries? Why are they running away from their problems?
Many of them are still fighting the Mexican-American war. They do not accept that states like California, Arizona, etc, are no longer are part of Mexico. They do not accept the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Kinda like the Nazis did not accept the treaty of Versailles.

Last edited:
OP
L

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've come to hate almost everything about Biden and his entire administration.

But, imo, his total lack of interest in sealing our border against what can only be called an invasion is unbelievable.

It's my biggest voting issue and I'll do everything I can to get the traitorous Democrats out of office.

If the border is to be sealed, and our country protected, it will take angry American citizens to do it. Our government, is fucking worthless.
It is my biggest issue, as well. One of the quickest ways to weaken America is to bring in millions of semi-literate, unskilled illegal aliens who will immediately settle in areas and bring down property values and the caliber of the schools - all while requiring honest Americans taxpayers to educate their children and provide them free meals.

Mark Kelly - the astronaut turned congressperson - voted AGAINST hiring 20,000 border agents and FOR 87,000 new IRS agents to instill fear in middle Income Americans. I imagine others voted the same way, because the misnamed Inflation Reduction Act did include the new army of IRS agents and nothing about border agents. IOW, the Democrats are siding against middle-income Americans while protecting illegal aliens.

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
And they have been doing it for years to process incoming people...Wow, Imagine that.
Another stupid comment. They have never deliberately opened up Closed Fences to let those from other Countries pour into this one

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1664068916464.png

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I found out in 1980 what a mistake I made by electing Ronald Reagan and then he and the Dems gave amnesty to several millions of illegals in the US, I was against the move but I have no choice but to accept the situation since I have no power to exorcize the laws written by both parties over the last fifty years regarding immigration. If you don't like it then use yer power of exoticization to relive your dislike. Calling me names will never accomplish satiation. The drugz always make it no matter who is El Presidente, si, because Americans buy them and ingest them.
No one cares. No one has ever cared about what you think because you post nonsense all fucking day, every fucking day. You turned yourself into a joke that no one takes seriously. You have an enormous post count, buts its all useless horseshit. I will never understand why you waste so much time with your weird posts.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Another stupid comment. They have never deliberately opened up Closed Fences to let those from other Countries pour into this one
They have been doing it for years according to the story.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No one cares. No one has ever cared about what you think because you post nonsense all fucking day, every fucking day. You turned yourself into a joke that no one takes seriously. You have an enormous post count, buts its all useless horseshit. I will never understand why you waste so much time with your weird posts.
Look Margaret it's one of them there ass spelunkers.

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
According to the story it has been going on for several years.
Illegal immigration is at its highest. Keto denying it. It’s what DEMORATS not to mention the FENTANYL pouring into the Country. Keep denying it. It’s what DEMOCRATS do best

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List