Biden's Open Border Body Count- Nearing 200,000 in just 18 Months

LOL I hadn't thought about it that way... but a dead drug addict will vote the same as a dead democrat... Now look, I'm being redundant.

In all seriousness, what Biden is doing is way beyond an act of treason, he is allowing an invasion of our nation and aiding its moving forward. He is allowing drugs into the nation that are killing our young and destabilizing our society. Everything being done is what someone destroying the nation would do. HE is actively aiding in the slave trade across our border. He is moving these indentured slaves all over the US? What is he and other democrats being paid by the Cartels? They have to be getting a kick back. They are making billions and we know that the Biden crime family doesn't do anything without it lining their own pockets...
The treason is that Biden has no idea what is happening. Even if Biden had really won the election, he is not a legitimate president. Those pulling the strings know he's out of his mind and needs to be out of office. The usurpation of the office of the President is certainly treason. Everyone from his wife to the entire White House staff need to be hung.

If there is an open border policy why are these migrants being smuggled in to the US in trucks?
Those are the ones who don't want to get caught; single males, terrorists, criminals. There's a slightly higher than zero chance that if you're one of those you get sent back. For all others, including many in the above categories, simply walk across the border or the river.

Lowball # there ( There have more Visa Overstayers and Refugees flown in than that )
I was being nice.. IF I really dug into the deaths caused by drugs from other countries coming into the US we are between 300 and 500 thousand deaths from overdoses and drug related deaths. I was sickened by just a cursory look at what the Biden open border is killing. Not to mention the slave trade he is assisting in.

Forum List

Back