Biden's nominee for ATF head is an anti-gun lobbyist who was at the Ruby Ridge standoff and Waco massacre

A tank is a tank.

This is why a Bradley fighting vehicle is NOT called a tank. Because it isn't.
And military engineering vehicles are far from even being Bradley's

Differences Between US Military Tanks and Armored Vehicles
https://www.businessinsider.com › ... › Military & Defense

Insider › ... › Military & Defense
h
Yeah...yeah....bottom line...armored military weapons, with military grade CS gas was used. Clinton auothized the use of the military on these American citizens.
Wrong,

Once again there was no such th? ing as militaryu grade CS gas.

The military is not a vehicle
who said the military was a vehicle?

Look, you can keep denying there was weapons grade CS gas all you want...but we all know it's true...hence why the world banned it's use in combat....but Clinton and Reno still decided it was ok to use against Americans.
It was Cs and all Cs is a weapon there is and was no such thing as weapons grade as opposed to anything else.

And you said it.
I have repeatedly stated...that I didn't mean to type "weapons" grade...I meant to type, as I had been prior to that, and since.."military grade"
There was never such thing as weapons grade or military grade and you keep using the terms
Sure there was military grade...and it was banned in combat in 1993...that however didn't keep the Clinton Admin from using it on civilians, when he order the military to raid the Waco compound
It was not banned in 1993. That convention wasn't ratified until 1997.

Convention Entry Into Force (EIF)​
29 April 1997​
Clinton signed off in 1993...might have taken longer to get through congress

either way. Clinton still used it

A tank is a tank.

h
Yeah...yeah....bottom line...armored military weapons, with military grade CS gas was used. Clinton auothized the use of the military on these American citizens.
Wrong,

Look, you can keep denying there was weapons grade CS gas all you want...but we all know it's true...hence why the world banned it's use in combat....but Clinton and Reno still decided it was ok to use against Americans.
It was Cs and all Cs is a weapon there is and was no such thing as weapons grade as opposed to anything else.

And you said it.
I have repeatedly stated...that I didn't mean to type "weapons" grade...I meant to type, as I had been prior to that, and since.."military grade"
There was never such thing as weapons grade or military grade and you keep using the terms
Sure there was military grade...and it was banned in combat in 1993...that however didn't keep the Clinton Admin from using it on civilians, when he order the military to raid the Waco compound

29 April 1997​

So? What was wrong with him using it? Again, it hadn't been ratified yet.

A tank is a tank.

h
Wrong,

And you said it.

29 April 1997​

something he thought to dangerous for combat...but ok for americans...and lead to the deaths of a number of innocent children in one of the largest law enforcement disasters in american history

Apparently, the Fucktard's pick to head the ATF is an anti-gun nut who has participated in the killing of innocent Americans (and lying about the circumstances)...

Biden ATF nominee is anti-gun lobbyist who was at Waco and lied about cult shooting down helicopters | Daily Mail Online

President of the National Association for Gun Rights Dudley Brown noted concerns regarding Chipman's role as a case agent for ATF in the Branch Davidian trial while he was based at the Waco field office.

'David Chipman has been on the leading edge of ATF scandals for decades, all the way back to Waco – and now he shills for gun confiscation with Gun Control Inc.,' Brown told Fox. 'Chipman has embraced every hair-brained gun control scheme proposed, so of course Biden and Harris chose him – he'll fit right in with their corrupt administration.'
Great. It looks like we finally have someone who wants to run the agency like it should be instead of turning that over to the NRA
So you think that shooting an innocent, unarmed woman and kid (Ruby Ridge) and helping kill a bunch of innocent kids (Waco) is the route the Democrats need to go???

Chipman should have been brought up on murder charges for his role in those fiascos....
Spare me. I'm sure I've heard all your nut bag conspiracy theories as many times as you have.
How about something that isn't a "conspiracy theory"...

If the government starts murdering innocent citizens, you'll need to oil up your dildos...

You will be looking at a civil war!!!
You let me know when that happens. Occasionally a cop will kill someone just for fun, but that is not the government. It's just a rogue cop breaking the law.

25 completely innocent children in Waco will disagree with you.

yes they both shot at agents, during the raids...but there is zero proof the folks at Ruby Ridge were doing anything to even warrant the raid....as far as Waco, again, there were allegations of gun stuff, but in reality there was nothig illegal about their guns, or gun activity. Moreover, the children weren't being abused...that was a lie and the FBI knew it was a line:

Um, Koresh impregnated a 14 year old girl. He had sex with a 10 year old. Yes, there was child abuse going on.

As for the Nazis at Ruby Ridge, they shot a Federal Marshall.

Again, you wingnuts are fine with killing black people for things like stealing cigars or passing a fake $20, but these nasty people did some truly nasty shit AND killed Federal officers, and you guys are all like " Well, they were provoked".
It is the disbelief of things happening and are covered up by others. The media and entertainers will not bring up much of anyone on the Prog side of the ledger. And there are a lot.

A tank is a tank.

h
Wrong,

And you said it.

29 April 1997​

something he thought to dangerous for combat...but ok for americans...and lead to the deaths of a number of innocent children in one of the largest law enforcement disasters in american history
Who says he thought it was too dangerous when the Waco compound was finally raided?

Apparently, the Fucktard's pick to head the ATF is an anti-gun nut who has participated in the killing of innocent Americans (and lying about the circumstances)...

Biden ATF nominee is anti-gun lobbyist who was at Waco and lied about cult shooting down helicopters | Daily Mail Online

President of the National Association for Gun Rights Dudley Brown noted concerns regarding Chipman's role as a case agent for ATF in the Branch Davidian trial while he was based at the Waco field office.

'David Chipman has been on the leading edge of ATF scandals for decades, all the way back to Waco – and now he shills for gun confiscation with Gun Control Inc.,' Brown told Fox. 'Chipman has embraced every hair-brained gun control scheme proposed, so of course Biden and Harris chose him – he'll fit right in with their corrupt administration.'
Great. It looks like we finally have someone who wants to run the agency like it should be instead of turning that over to the NRA
So you think that shooting an innocent, unarmed woman and kid (Ruby Ridge) and helping kill a bunch of innocent kids (Waco) is the route the Democrats need to go???

Chipman should have been brought up on murder charges for his role in those fiascos....
Spare me. I'm sure I've heard all your nut bag conspiracy theories as many times as you have.

If the government starts murdering innocent citizens, you'll need to oil up your dildos...

You let me know when that happens. Occasionally a cop will kill someone just for fun, but that is not the government. It's just a rogue cop breaking the law.

What a pity their parents didn't get them out of there in time.

Great. Let’s see a push to increase the penalties for possession or use of an illegal gun when committing a crime. I will bet a mortgage payment Democrats won’t back it.

What a pity the government decided to raid a group that didn't need to be raided. A group whose leader had a long history of surrendering when asked to.

What a pity the Search Warrant the agents used listed a whole shitpot full of LEGAL items, but not one item that was illegal.

What a pity you're so fucking stupid you need fascism to make yourself feel good.

What a pity the government decided to raid a group that didn't need to be raided. A group whose leader had a long history of surrendering when asked to.

What a pity the Search Warrant the agents used listed a whole shitpot full of LEGAL items, but not one item that was illegal.

What a pity you're so fucking stupid you need fascism to make yourself feel good.
It's nice to see you Nazi's support shooting cops.

A tank is a tank.

h
Wrong,

And you said it.

29 April 1997​

Who says he thought it was too dangerous when the Waco compound was finally raided?
Because in 1993 he signed off on the ban, and sent it to the US Senate to be ratified. Why would he have done that if he didn't think they were too dangerous to use in combat....

After President Clinton took office in January 1993, the submission of the CWC for Senate consideration was delayed for several months while the new administration prepared the detailed article-by-article analysis that customarily accompanies a treaty. Other factors also pushed the CWC to the back burner: President Clinton focused initially on domestic issues, such as reviving the weak U.S. economy, and his foreign policy agenda was dominated by crises he had inherited in Iraq, Haiti, and Somalia. The White House also faced delays in getting its senior political appointees confirmed by the Senate. As a result, it was not until November 23, 1993, that the President formally submitted the CWC to the Senate....

Biden's nominee for ATF head is an anti-gun lobbyist who was at the Ruby Ridge standoff and Waco massacre

Sounds well-qualified and experienced.

That's strange coming from the republican history of agency heads. Bidens nominee firmly believes that ATF should continue as a federal agency.

Look at republican nominees for the department of education. They were nominated because they believed the agency should be shut down.

Now that's a twilight zone nomination.
Show me a single part of the Constitution that allows the Federal Government to involve itself in the educational system. The Department of Education is a waste of money and should be shut down.

It's nice to see you Nazi's support shooting cops.
I support a person can be a NAZI if they want to be...if they want to live in the woods, alone, with their family and not bother anyone, they should be free to do that...and not have the US Govt raid their home simply because they want to.

Because in 1993 he signed off on the ban, and sent it to the US Senate to be ratified. Why would he have done that if he didn't think they were too dangerous to use in combat....

After President Clinton took office in January 1993, the submission of the CWC for Senate consideration was delayed for several months while the new administration prepared the detailed article-by-article analysis that customarily accompanies a treaty. Other factors also pushed the CWC to the back burner: President Clinton focused initially on domestic issues, such as reviving the weak U.S. economy, and his foreign policy agenda was dominated by crises he had inherited in Iraq, Haiti, and Somalia. The White House also faced delays in getting its senior political appointees confirmed by the Senate. As a result, it was not until November 23, 1993, that the President formally submitted the CWC to the Senate....
LOLOLOLOL

Hey everybody, watch this....

Struth, on what date did Clinton sign that...? Here, I'll even spot you dates of significance...

:popcorn:

I don't know who said this originally but it sure applies to you...

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

LOLOLOLOL

Struth, on what date did Clinton sign that...? Here, I'll even spot you dates of significance...

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Dude....he signed off on it after it was ratified...but had to submitted it, first...he did in 1993, as I showed you. Prior to submitting it, he negiatated it with foreign countries.

Geez...your limited ability to of understanding basics civics is mindblowing

No they won't, because their nutbag parents cared more about their allegiance to their Jim Jones like leader than they did about their children. Their leader had convinced them they were all going to die in fire, and then made sure it happened.

LOLOLOLOL

Dude....he signed off on it after it was ratified...but had to submitted it, first...he did in 1993, as I showed you. Prior to submitting it, he negiatated it with foreign countries.

LOLOL

What you showed was that he sent it to the Senate in November, 1993. What the fuck does that have to do with April, 1993?? :cuckoo:

The only president to sign off on it by April, 1993 ... was George Bush, not Bill Clinton.

Thanks for removing "all doubt."

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

What you showed was that he sent it to the Senate in November, 1993. What the fuck does that have to do with April, 1993?? :cuckoo:

The only president to sign off on it by April, 1993 ... was George Bush, not Bill Clinton.

Thanks for removing "all doubt."

:abgg2q.jpg:
Um...my quote...that you quoted...says Nov 1993...that's when Clinton signed off, and submitted it to the Senate. Your own link says that too

Also Bush wasn't President in April 1993

Sure you don’t mean AFT? I believe that was what Biden called it in a classic Biden throw back gaff moment.

No they won't, because their nutbag parents cared more about their allegiance to their Jim Jones like leader than they did about their children. Their leader had convinced them they were all going to die in fire, and then made sure it happened.
Jim Jones was a Dem...there was a reason for that.
OK, and you've got Cooties. I'll bet you're the smartest kid in the whole 2nd grade.
huh?

Forum List

Back