Biden's nominee for ATF head is an anti-gun lobbyist who was at the Ruby Ridge standoff and Waco massacre

You see this is the fictional bullshit which allows the government to get away with wrong doing.

It is not a tank it is an M88 recovery vehicle, essentially a large wrecker or tow truck for damaged/disabled tanks and other armored vehicles. They are not equipped with weapons especially flame throwers.

there is no explaining it away because it is a ludicrous and stupid lie to claim it had a flame thrower and the film shows no such thing.

How blind do you have to be to deny what the video very clearly shows?

There is no honest way to spin what happened in Waco as anything other than a horrendous and unmitigated act of mass murder on the part of the government, accompanied by a host of other lesser crimes leading up to it. Every government agent who had any part in this ought to have been charged with multiple[le murders, and put to death.

At least Janet Reno is now in Hell, where, hopefully, she will spend all eternity feeling her skin and her lungs being burned with no relief.
Stating fact
It is you who is blind. Any pre schooler can see there is no flame coming from the M88 it is simply a piece of debris reflecting light which snagged on the vehicle.

This complete and total proven horseshit of yours is why the government got away with wrong doing as it distracts from honest investigation.

The government has a lot to answer for at Waco it is true but not because of the lame FICTION that you are posting.

You are posting proven lies and allowing government apologists to avoid the real wrong doing.
Are you trying to be serious with this?
Stating proven fact.
nah...you are clearly ignoring the video

You see this is the fictional bullshit which allows the government to get away with wrong doing.

It is not a tank it is an M88 recovery vehicle, essentially a large wrecker or tow truck for damaged/disabled tanks and other armored vehicles. They are not equipped with weapons especially flame throwers.

there is no explaining it away because it is a ludicrous and stupid lie to claim it had a flame thrower and the film shows no such thing.

There is no honest way to spin what happened in Waco as anything other than a horrendous and unmitigated act of mass murder on the part of the government, accompanied by a host of other lesser crimes leading up to it. Every government agent who had any part in this ought to have been charged with multiple[le murders, and put to death.

At least Janet Reno is now in Hell, where, hopefully, she will spend all eternity feeling her skin and her lungs being burned with no relief.
Stating fact
It is you who is blind. Any pre schooler can see there is no flame coming from the M88 it is simply a piece of debris reflecting light which snagged on the vehicle.

This complete and total proven horseshit of yours is why the government got away with wrong doing as it distracts from honest investigation.

The government has a lot to answer for at Waco it is true but not because of the lame FICTION that you are posting.

You are posting proven lies and allowing government apologists to avoid the real wrong doing.
Stating proven fact.
Wrong I am stating facts about the video which you are willfully lying about.

Then you bitch about the government getting away with murder at waco which it did. They get away with it because gullible saps like you fall for lame fucking lies. There was no flame thrower on that recovery vehicle that is a fucking fact and the video does NOT goddamned show one.

But as long as naive idiots rant about such stupidity no one really examines the wrong doing which was commited

Stating fact

Stating proven fact.

Then you bitch about the government getting away with murder at waco which it did. They get away with it because gullible saps like you fall for lame fucking lies. There was no flame thrower on that recovery vehicle that is a fucking fact and the video does NOT goddamned show one.

But as long as naive idiots rant about such stupidity no one really examines the wrong doing which was commited
I am merely viewing the video...and looking at what is clearly on the video.

I am not "bitching" about the Govt getting away with murder. The Clinton Admin really f-ed this up...that's all I have said...and the lives did not have to be lost.

That was not a "recovery" vehicle. It was a vehicle met to deliver military grade, CS gas.....FYI the use of CS gas was outlawed for the use on battle field...but Clinton still used it on Americans.

Stating fact

Stating proven fact.

I am not "bitching" about the Govt getting away with murder. The Clinton Admin really f-ed this up...that's all I have said...and the lives did not have to be lost.

That was not a "recovery" vehicle. It was a vehicle met to deliver military grade, CS gas.....FYI the use of CS gas was outlawed for the use on battle field...but Clinton still used it on Americans.
I
No you are watching the vidceo and being taken in like the sap you are. The video does not show what you claim and you know it.

I was incorrect about it being a recovery vehicle but it was not met to deliver anything either. It was an M728 engineer vehicle

It was not equipped with a flame thrower and did not shoot flame anywhere

Stating fact

Stating proven fact.

I
No you are watching the vidceo and being taken in like the sap you are. The video does not show what you claim and you know it.

I was incorrect about it being a recovery vehicle but it was not met to deliver anything either. It was an M728 engineer vehicle

Looks like flames to me. I never said it was shooting flames...don't believe it was...it was, as I stated there to deliver CS Gas.

It was there to deliver CS gas. The canon on it, was firing canisters of weapons grade CS gas....which was outlawed, by Clinton and the rest of the world, in 1993 for us in war....but Clinton that it was cool to use on Americans

Stating fact

Stating proven fact.

I

Looks like flames to me. I never said it was shooting flames...don't believe it was...it was, as I stated there to deliver CS Gas.

It was there to deliver CS gas. The canon on it, was firing canisters of weapons grade CS gas....which was outlawed, by Clinton and the rest of the world, in 1993 for us in war....but Clinton that it was cool to use on Americans
It was not there to deliver CS they did not need it to deliver CS they had many methods of delivering CS. It was not made illegasl by Clinton it was banned in war in 1925 by the Geneva convention but it is legal for law enforcement and has always been.

The CS was delivered by grenade launchers into the building.

It does not look like flame it is nothing of the sort. You are a liar if you say otherwise

Stating fact

Stating proven fact.

I

It was not there to deliver CS they did not need it to deliver CS they had many methods of delivering CS. It was not made illegasl by Clinton it was banned in war in 1925 by the Geneva convention but it is legal for law enforcement and has always been.

It does not look like flame it is nothing of the sort. You are a liar if you say otherwise
That's what it was doing...it was deliving CS gas, and also used to obviously break down walls, and stair cases, and assault the building.

Grenade launches attacked to these tanks...yes I don't think you have a clue how large these CS shells were...this was military grade CS gas...remember Clinton had signed off on using the military on the home

Stating fact

Stating proven fact.

I

That's what it was doing...it was deliving CS gas, and also used to obviously break down walls, and stair cases, and assault the building.

Grenade launches attacked to these tanks...yes I don't think you have a clue how large these CS shells were...this was military grade CS gas...remember Clinton had signed off on using the military on the home
Assault the building and break down walls yes, deliver tear gas no.

After his wife was shot in the face by an FBI sniper while holding a 18 month child in her arms and his 12 year old son was shot in the back in a botched "assault" by the Feds, a jury determined that Randy Weaver was entrapped and awarded him a million dollars.
The same jerks who entrapped Weaver decided that the Branch Dividians were manufacturing fully automatic weapons from discarded rusty WW2 junk and ultimately exterminated 80 men, women and children. No such weapons were found in the ashes.

Stating fact

Stating proven fact.

I

Nope they were also used to deliver the military grade, banned CS gas into the building...it is why they rammed the walls...to get the cannons in the buildings to deliver the toxic, banned gas.

Stating fact

Stating proven fact.

I

Nope they were also used to deliver the military grade, banned CS gas into the building...it is why they rammed the walls...to get the cannons in the buildings to deliver the toxic, banned gas.
That is false.

They were not use to deliver such gas and the there is no such thing as MILITARY grade CS

Stating fact

Stating proven fact.

I

That is false.

They were not use to deliver such gas and the there is no such thing as MILITARY grade CS
well not now...since the world realized how harmful it was and banned it from use in combat in 1993...but prior to that it was used....and Clinton used it in Waco.

Apparently, the Fucktard's pick to head the ATF is an anti-gun nut who has participated in the killing of innocent Americans (and lying about the circumstances)...

Biden ATF nominee is anti-gun lobbyist who was at Waco and lied about cult shooting down helicopters | Daily Mail Online

President of the National Association for Gun Rights Dudley Brown noted concerns regarding Chipman's role as a case agent for ATF in the Branch Davidian trial while he was based at the Waco field office.

'David Chipman has been on the leading edge of ATF scandals for decades, all the way back to Waco – and now he shills for gun confiscation with Gun Control Inc.,' Brown told Fox. 'Chipman has embraced every hair-brained gun control scheme proposed, so of course Biden and Harris chose him – he'll fit right in with their corrupt administration.'

Chipman is also a BlueAnon conspiracy theorist who claimed the Branch Davidians shot down multiple ATF helicopters using a Barret .50 caliber rifle. No documentation whatsoever exists to support his nutty claim, but he has made it repeatedly nonetheless. He's a loon.

Apparently, the Fucktard's pick to head the ATF is an anti-gun nut who has participated in the killing of innocent Americans (and lying about the circumstances)...

Biden ATF nominee is anti-gun lobbyist who was at Waco and lied about cult shooting down helicopters | Daily Mail Online

President of the National Association for Gun Rights Dudley Brown noted concerns regarding Chipman's role as a case agent for ATF in the Branch Davidian trial while he was based at the Waco field office.

'David Chipman has been on the leading edge of ATF scandals for decades, all the way back to Waco – and now he shills for gun confiscation with Gun Control Inc.,' Brown told Fox. 'Chipman has embraced every hair-brained gun control scheme proposed, so of course Biden and Harris chose him – he'll fit right in with their corrupt administration.'

Chipman is also a BlueAnon conspiracy theorist who claimed the Branch Davidians shot down multiple ATF helicopters using a Barret .50 caliber rifle. No documentation whatsoever exists to support his nutty claim, but he has made it repeatedly nonetheless. He's a loon.
He's the sort of person that believes in militarization of the police force, and will make up conspiracy theories to reach his goal.

40mm CS gas canister used during the 2020 George Floyd protests in Portland, Oregon

It was a vehicle met to deliver military grade, CS gas.....FYI the use of CS gas was outlawed for the use on battle field...but Clinton still used it on Americans.

You left out that Trump used it on US civilians, and against our own troops.

Not the military grade. The regular stuff that's been around for years and used by law enforcement...akin to mace. Our military is, and has been exposed to it on purpose for training...in case a foreign nation violates the ban, and uses it on them like Clinton did on American citizens.

Stating fact

Stating proven fact.

I

That is false.

well not now...since the world realized how harmful it was and banned it from use in combat in 1993...but prior to that it was used....and Clinton used it in Waco.
Wrong.

CS is CS

It was a vehicle met to deliver military grade, CS gas.....FYI the use of CS gas was outlawed for the use on battle field...but Clinton still used it on Americans.

You left out that Trump used it on US civilians, and against our own troops.

Not the military grade. The regular stuff that's been around for years and used by law enforcement...akin to mace. Our military is, and has been exposed to it on purpose for training...in case a foreign nation violates the ban, and uses it on them like Clinton did on American citizens.
There was no military grade CS it is simply the same that Law enforcement uses and the troops are exposed to it to builfd confidence in their equipment not in case someone uses it.

Stating fact

Stating proven fact.

I

That is false.

Wrong.

CS is CS
Nope, there are certainly different levels used in weapons...a can of mace v. massivee explosive

Forum List

Back