Biden's nominee for ATF head is an anti-gun lobbyist who was at the Ruby Ridge standoff and Waco massacre

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Apparently, the Fucktard's pick to head the ATF is an anti-gun nut who has participated in the killing of innocent Americans (and lying about the circumstances)...

Biden ATF nominee is anti-gun lobbyist who was at Waco and lied about cult shooting down helicopters | Daily Mail Online

President of the National Association for Gun Rights Dudley Brown noted concerns regarding Chipman's role as a case agent for ATF in the Branch Davidian trial while he was based at the Waco field office.

'David Chipman has been on the leading edge of ATF scandals for decades, all the way back to Waco – and now he shills for gun confiscation with Gun Control Inc.,' Brown told Fox. 'Chipman has embraced every hair-brained gun control scheme proposed, so of course Biden and Harris chose him – he'll fit right in with their corrupt administration.'

Last edited:
Apparently, the Fucktard's pick to head the ATF is an anti-gun nut who has participated in the killing of innocent Americans (and lying about the circumstances)...

Biden ATF nominee is anti-gun lobbyist who was at Waco and lied about cult shooting down helicopters | Daily Mail Online

President of the National Association for Gun Rights Dudley Brown noted concerns regarding Chipman's role as a case agent for ATF in the Branch Davidian trial while he was based at the Waco field office.

'David Chipman has been on the leading edge of ATF scandals for decades, all the way back to Waco – and now he shills for gun confiscation with Gun Control Inc.,' Brown told Fox. 'Chipman has embraced every hair-brained gun control scheme proposed, so of course Biden and Harris chose him – he'll fit right in with their corrupt administration.'
Great. It looks like we finally have someone who wants to run the agency like it should be instead of turning that over to the NRA

Great. It looks like we finally have someone who wants to run the agency like it should be instead of turning that over to the NRA
So you think that shooting an innocent, unarmed woman and kid (Ruby Ridge) and helping kill a bunch of innocent kids (Waco) is the route the Democrats need to go???

Chipman should have been brought up on murder charges for his role in those fiascos....

So you think that shooting an innocent, unarmed woman and kid (Ruby Ridge) and helping kill a bunch of innocent kids (Waco) is the route the Democrats need to go???

Chipman should have been brought up on murder charges for his role in those fiascos....
Spare me. I'm sure I've heard all your nut bag conspiracy theories as many times as you have.

Spare me. I'm sure I've heard all your nut bag conspiracy theories as many times as you have.
How about something that isn't a "conspiracy theory"...

If the government starts murdering innocent citizens, you'll need to oil up your dildos...

You will be looking at a civil war!!!

If the government starts murdering innocent citizens, you'll need to oil up your dildos...

You let me know when that happens. Occasionally a cop will kill someone just for fun, but that is not the government. It's just a rogue cop breaking the law.

Deflection....or trolling, you decide. (maybe both?)

How about responding to the OP?

You let me know when that happens. Occasionally a cop will kill someone just for fun, but that is not the government. It's just a rogue cop breaking the law.
And since Chapin has been involved in 2 instances where unarmed, innocent people have been killed, he's a rogue cop...

Deflection....or trolling, you decide. (maybe both?)

How about responding to the OP?
Easy to call anything you don't like trolling, isn't it? Waco and Ruby Ridge are the holy grail of conspiracy theories, and deserve to be labeled as such. I didn't bring such crap into the discussion. If conspiracy theories are the best reasons to oppose the new head of the ATF, then there is no valid reason for him to be opposed.

And since Chapin has been involved in 2 instances where unarmed, innocent people have been killed, he's a rogue cop...
Can you show Chapman killed innocent people without referencing a conspiracy theory?

Actually, killing Nazis and Pedophile Cultists is a good thing. He should get a medal.

Actually, killing Nazis and Pedophile Cultists is a good thing. He should get a medal.
Actually, killing innocent (and unarmed) citizens is something we would expect from communists (like Pol Pot)...

But keep on with your assertion that killing those innocent kids at Waco, or Randy Weaver's unarmed (and innocent) wife and kid at Ruby Ridge is ok with the Democrats as long as it furthers their agenda..

Actually, killing innocent (and unarmed) citizens is something we would expect from communists (like Pol Pot)...

But keep on with your assertion that killing those innocent kids at Waco, or Randy Weaver's unarmed (and innocent) wife and kid at Ruby Ridge is ok with the Democrats as long as it furthers their agenda..

Except they weren't innocent at Waco. They were molesting kids and selling illegal weapons. Then they shot four ATF agents.

The Nazis at Ruby Ridge weren't innocent, either. They shot a federal marshal.

Oh, and they certainly weren't "unarmed". They engaged in firefights with federal officers.

I find it hilarious the same people who think it was okay to kill George Floyd over a pack of smokes make excuses for people who have actually KILLED Federal LEOs.

1618223313982.png

Oh, final point. There were three investigations into Waco, one of them run by Republican John Danforth, and they all concluded the Davidians committed mass suicide.

What do you call a Branch Davidian with a fire extinguisher? A heretic!

How about that Koresh, first he's a reverend, ten minutes later he's a friar.

What were Koresh's final words?
"No, I wanted a BUD light!"

How many Branch Davidians can you fit into a VW Bug?
Answer: Ninety. Four in the seats and eighty six in the ashtray.

Question: Why don't we have more prophets like David Koresh?
Answer: It's such a high stress job that burnout is almost inevitable.

Question: What was the most popular name for Branch Davidian
children?
Answer: Ashley.

Question: How is Waco like a Snickers bar?
Answer: Roasted nuts.

Question: Did you hear that David Koresh lost his job as the second messiah?
Answer: He got fired.

WACO = Weenie And Charcoal Orgy
= We're All Cremated, Ouch!
= Watch Apocalypse Coverage, Okay?
= Why Are Cops Outside?
= Where Anglos Cook Out
= Wild And Crazy Outlaws
= We Are Catching On Fire
= We Are Cooking Ourselves
= We're All Crispy Outside
= What A Cook Out!
= We're A Combustible Organization

Except they weren't innocent at Waco. They were molesting kids and selling illegal weapons. Then they shot four ATF agents.

The Nazis at Ruby Ridge weren't innocent, either. They shot a federal marshal.

Oh, and they certainly weren't "unarmed". They engaged in firefights with federal officers.

I find it hilarious the same people who think it was okay to kill George Floyd over a pack of smokes make excuses for people who have actually KILLED Federal LEOs.

View attachment 479088
Oh, final point. There were three investigations into Waco, one of them run by Republican John Danforth, and they all concluded the Davidians committed mass suicide.
yes they both shot at agents, during the raids...but there is zero proof the folks at Ruby Ridge were doing anything to even warrant the raid....as far as Waco, again, there were allegations of gun stuff, but in reality there was nothig illegal about their guns, or gun activity. Moreover, the children weren't being abused...that was a lie and the FBI knew it was a line:
10 Things You May Not Know About Waco
"
The FBI told Attorney General Janet Reno that children were being abused at Waco, even though it wasn’t true.
Reno initially rejected the FBI’s tear gas plan as being too aggressive. A strong advocate for children, Reno was concerned the Davidians might use the children as human shields if the FBI launched an offensive. Then Reno said she heard from the FBI that the children at Waco being abused. She told ABC News’ Nightline:

We had had reports that they had been sexually abused, that babies had actually been beaten. I asked when I first heard that for them to verify it and, again, that was the report that was brought back.
It wasn’t true, and the FBI knew it. So who told her? William Sessions, the FBI director at the time, told FRONTLINE he wasn’t the one. But someone at the FBI did, according to documents FRONTLINE uncovered. It’s just not clear who.

Ultimately, Reno approved the gas plan. Agents began spraying tear gas into the compound the morning of April 19, 1993."

Both were events completely botched by the Feds...Ruby's failure, lead to Clinton and Reno trying to save face at Waco, and the mass militarization of the police.

Last edited:

It's curious to see which side republicans take when it's a civilian against a law enforcement officer. It's always rooted in politics. Whoever stood in Trumps way, whether peaceful protesters, or capitol police protecting lives, they were the one at fault.

It's curious to see which side republicans take when it's a civilian against a law enforcement officer. It's always rooted in politics. Whoever stood in Trumps way, whether peaceful protesters, or capitol police protecting lives, they were the one at fault.
When did Trump order the military to go to a "peaceful" protester's house and burn it down? If I recall these "peaceful" protesters were actually caught outside federal court house throwing fireworkers, lighting churches on fire, attempting to breaking into the white house, or breaching federal buildings....

That seems a little different then Clinton and Reno using the military to raid and burn down someone's home

Biden's nominee for ATF head is an anti-gun lobbyist who was at the Ruby Ridge standoff and Waco massacre

Sounds well-qualified and experienced.

That's strange coming from the republican history of agency heads. Bidens nominee firmly believes that ATF should continue as a federal agency.

Look at republican nominees for the department of education. They were nominated because they believed the agency should be shut down.

Now that's a twilight zone nomination.

When did Trump order the military to go to a "peaceful" protester's house and burn it down?

First, as even the republicans own congressional report concluded, they burned themselves down.

Second, what about Lafayette park. The only thing missing that day was the stormtrooper music.

Forum List

Back