Biden's No Border Policy results: 233% increase in Fentanyl coming into US.

Found a recent Fentanyl seizure at CBP site, Nothing about a 233% increase of Fentanyl Into US, And as the reported seizure did not enter it cant be counted as an increase into US. SO ask again where did you get the information that there has been a 233% increase ?
Links....where are yours?
A US citizen smuggled it through a customs checkpoint.

A legal Permanent Resident caught at a checkpoint.

As we keep telling you over and over, the majority of drugs are smuggled in thru checkpoints. It was not Mexican illegal immigrants sneaking around the border wall.
Actually its up 361% so I somehow doubt its all legal citizens smuggling it in.....but who cares? Its illegal drug traffic and you morons are making excuses for it as the psychotic lawbreaking ilk you are....as we keep telling you over and over.
No, I'm not making excuses for it, just correcting the impression that it is the people coming here to live who are carrying out the drug smuggling. Fentanyl interdictions were way up in 2019, increased 255% in 2020 and now has jumped in multiples again. Do I need to remind you who the President was in those years and what his border policies were?

The only problem with the reporting is that it isn't President Biden's immigration policies to thank for this. The drug smuggling problem and the explosive increase in Fentanyl is a separate issue.
Pinochijoe is president these are ALL his problems denier. Not treating things any differently than your ilk does or did.
You're not at all interested in what's really going on, are you? I suspected as much. Just Biden blaming. Funny it didn't bother you last year when it was up 255% under T****. Or maybe Fox just didn't mention it.

Found a recent Fentanyl seizure at CBP site, Nothing about a 233% increase of Fentanyl Into US, And as the reported seizure did not enter it cant be counted as an increase into US. SO ask again where did you get the information that there has been a 233% increase ?

As we keep telling you over and over, the majority of drugs are smuggled in thru checkpoints. It was not Mexican illegal immigrants sneaking around the border wall.
Actually its up 361% so I somehow doubt its all legal citizens smuggling it in.....but who cares? Its illegal drug traffic and you morons are making excuses for it as the psychotic lawbreaking ilk you are....as we keep telling you over and over.
No, I'm not making excuses for it, just correcting the impression that it is the people coming here to live who are carrying out the drug smuggling. Fentanyl interdictions were way up in 2019, increased 255% in 2020 and now has jumped in multiples again. Do I need to remind you who the President was in those years and what his border policies were?

The only problem with the reporting is that it isn't President Biden's immigration policies to thank for this. The drug smuggling problem and the explosive increase in Fentanyl is a separate issue.
The only problem with the reporting is that it isn't President Biden's immigration policies to thank for this.

Bullshit. Pedo Joe has the CBP playing babysitter in his kiddie prisons instead of conducting drug interdictions.
CBP at checkpoints are still working. Who do you think is making all these 355% more busts?

Adding to the confusion was not my intent, The figure 233% sounded extreme, So checked CBP site, So now I am lead to understand that some Americans got fentanyl through one check point & got caught at 2nd so none of the Fentanyl got to the public? and can or cant be counted as an increase? Really my Only interest is Honest reporting, very tired of every big or little thing being blown up, done by either side of the political insanity....

Pinochijoe is president these are ALL his problems denier. Not treating things any differently than your ilk does or did.
You're not at all interested in what's really going on, are you? I suspected as much. Just Biden blaming. Funny it didn't bother you last year when it was up 255% under T****. Or maybe Fox just didn't mention it.
No, it doesn't bother you now that Pinochijoe is making it worse. We took all your rabble and babble over Trump now you want a two shot foul because the vegetable in the White House is clueless.

Adding to the confusion was not my intent, The figure 233% sounded extreme, So checked CBP site, So now I am lead to understand that some Americans got fentanyl through one check point & got caught at 2nd so none of the Fentanyl got to the public? and can or cant be counted as an increase? Really my Only interest is Honest reporting, very tired of every big or little thing being blown up, done by either side of the political insanity....
Pinochijoe is president now so what you are really saying is, you are in full blown excuse mode.

Beyond the tens of thousands of China Flu infested illegals he is spreading around the country, the cartels have flooded the US with highly deadly fentanyl.

Worst President in history.............he has already replaced Barry Hussein.

Fewer people is better for the environment.

See that honesty in reporting is just not worth talking about, maters not if its the old or new white house Fox or CNN.

Forum List

Back