Biden's No Border Policy results: 233% increase in Fentanyl coming into US.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Beyond the tens of thousands of China Flu infested illegals he is spreading around the country, the cartels have flooded the US with highly deadly fentanyl.

Worst President in history.............he has already replaced Barry Hussein.

Biden is Barry the Magnificent's sock puppet.

bidenpuppetlskflskfslf.jpg

Beyond the tens of thousands of China Flu infested illegals he is spreading around the country, the cartels have flooded the US with highly deadly fentanyl.

Fewer people is better for the environment.

Another successful Pinochijoe program!

Fentanyl comes from China. Last I checked, China is not directly south of California.

Next thing you know, right wingers are going to want to build a wall on the west coast to keep the Chinese away

Fentanyl comes from China. Last I checked, China is not directly south of California.

Next thing you know, right wingers are going to want to build a wall on the west coast to keep the Chinese away
Good thing there is no way for the Chinese to send fentanyl to Mexico, huh? :cuckoo:

Good thing there is no way for the Chinese to send fentanyl to Mexico, huh? :cuckoo:
If anything, Republicans are paying cartels to place drugs on these migrants. Therefore they have another reason to crack down on the border and deport all the helpless migrants back to South America

If anything, Republicans are paying cartels to place drugs on these migrants. Therefore they have another reason to crack down on the border and deport all the helpless migrants back to South America
Gotta link?

I'd like to have some where is all this Fentanyl?

They don't need "another" reason. Their presence is all that is required.

Illegal? GTFO

Where did you get the information about 233% increase in fentanyl into USA?
Pain relievers for SEX REASSIGNMENT SURGERY.

So illegal drugs and open borders for illegals to flow through is just more excuse making for you wacko lawbreakers right???

You're a confused individual.

That's why you're PROG

Forum List

Back