Biden’s new reality in America

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina

I can’t hardly watch this video…This guy should have never been on the streets.

20 broken ribs, and the loss of her eye…That’s what these progressives think is ok…

I can’t hardly watch this video…This guy should have never been on the streets.

20 broken ribs, and the loss of her eye…That’s what these progressives think is ok…
And all the chocolate covered Shirley Temple has to say is that it's "complicated and multifaceted".

We are a guilt-ridden society where the Constitution document has been usurped and abused. The checks and balances have been eliminated except for the electoral college. Include the amendments with foreign influence made and this era of freedom has ended.

I was thinking the same thing….Problem is that it’s NYC, the population has been disarmed…

THOSE WHO ACT LIKE SHEEP.jpg

Gun worship is bizarre given the unnecessary deaths by guns in America. Guns are the weak person's guts and the evil person's tool to kill. Check the stats for a view of stupid.

"Fourteen-year-old boys are not part of a well-regulated militia. Members of wacky religious cults are not part of a well-regulated militia. Permitting unregulated citizens to have guns is destroying the security of this free state." Molly Ivins

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same."

'A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign firearms makers want a say on gun control'

Gun worship is bizarre given the unnecessary deaths by guns in America. Guns are the weak person's guts and the evil person's tool to kill. Check the stats for a view of stupid.

"Fourteen-year-old boys are not part of a well-regulated militia. Members of wacky religious cults are not part of a well-regulated militia. Permitting unregulated citizens to have guns is destroying the security of this free state." Molly Ivins

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same."

'A third of guns in the US are imported, and foreign firearms makers want a say on gun control'

What an idiot, a vulnerable woman gets brutally beaten and you post bullshit about gun control? Wtf is wrong with you?

THOSE WHO ACT LIKE SHEEP.jpg

images at link.

I heard that fentanyl overdose is the number one killer of those between 18 and 45, and I pray it isn't true.

I've lived in the ghetto and watched my neighbors die of overdose, and that was back when heroin was the biggest beast out there.

Forum List

Back