Biden’s New Iran Deal Offers Iran $1 Trillion by 2030 – This Is Treasonous

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Biden is causing so much damage to the country. The administration is completely insane. Biden is violating the Constitution by aiding the enemy.

Biden is causing so much damage to the country. The administration is completely insane. Biden is violating the Constitution by aiding the enemy.

Don't worry the taxpayer will get it on the deferred payment plan!

No way that gets through Congress and Biden cannot do that on his own. No offense to the Gateway Pundit, but I wanna see that confirmed first. Gotta be honest though, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Democrats giving away billion of $ military equipment to Al Qaeda and Muslim extremists in Afghanistan, that's Ok. Being that (SHHH), our military could have NOT just fucking abandoned all that equipment and instead, deployed it elsewhere? Like the Ukraine? No?

The Gateway Pundit. :rolleyes-41:

Do you have a link to this alleged deal?

So where is this trillion dollar deal? I'd like to read it.

Joke of the day:
The United States has threatened Iran with sanctions in case of delivery of UAVs to Russia.
Iran – sanctions! Very funny, but it's still half a joke.
Now the United States is trying to negotiate with Iran on lifting sanctions in exchange for oil supplies.
Excellent approach to the negotiation process!

they just gave 175 million to george soros so what did you expect

No way that gets through Congress and Biden cannot do that on his own. No offense to the Gateway Pundit, but I wanna see that confirmed first. Gotta be honest though, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.
That he’s even trying to aid the enemy is treason. I sure hope the Dems are working on impeachment papers behind the scene, and are ready to go in January.

Democrats own congress. For now, anyway

Forum List

Back