Biden’s most controversial appointee: Neera Tanden.

Biden's regime is loaded down with hacks who are closely entangled with the Military Industrial Complex, Israel, and Gulf Oil Sheiks...What makes this hack any different?
Wait, when Cheeto Jesus was in office weren't those good things?

Biden's regime is loaded down with hacks who are closely entangled with the Military Industrial Complex, Israel, and Gulf Oil Sheiks...What makes this hack any different?
What made Betsy DeVos qualified to be Education Secretary, again? :rolleyes:
DeVos is known for her support for school choice, school voucher programs, and charter schools

What made Betsy DeVos qualified to be Education Secretary, again?
The same thing that makes Pete Buttigieg qualified to manage America's transportation infrastructure.
Buttigieg's only qualification is sucking Biden's dick.

I don't know if Petey and Sleepy Joe are involved or not. But Buttigieg is "qualified" only because of his Sexual Perversions, just like his fellow poof , Dr. Levine , Biden's health secretary.

One would almost think China was "progressive" to listen to this Chinese communist party operative.

China is not “progressive.” I am a fervent opponent of Chinese Communist Party totalitarian politics. It is pure personal slander to call me a “Chinese communist party operative.”

The simpletons who supported Donald Trump often call ALL Democrats .... “communists.” This just shows their own ignorance and lack of critical thinking. As usual, Dogmaphobe does not speak intelligently but barks insults. He “dogmatically” snarls at me because I stand apart from all his ingrained stereotypes. He cannot think without them.

I am also by no means a Democratic Party operative. I am just an informed independent who knows a thing or two about China — having lived there for eight years — and about U.S. foreign policy mistakes. Basically just your ordinary non-partisan, realistic, socially conscious, working-class democrat. What is unusual, perhaps, is that I’m also an “internationalist,” as was old Thomas Paine and some other genuine Enlightenment radicals.

For more on my positions on China, see ....
With the many "facts" the trump Nazis pull out of their a$$es to post on these message boards, any attempt at a rational discussion with them is a waste of time.

But, knowing the GOP's five decades long Southern Strategy created this 74 million trump Nazi problem for itself, it's watching karma come into full bloom. The next decade is going to be a living he11 for the Republican establishment, whether the trump Nazis break away into their own fascist party, or remain as the lunatic branch of the GOP.

One would almost think China was "progressive" to listen to this Chinese communist party operative.

China is not “progressive.” I am a fervent opponent of Chinese Communist Party totalitarian politics. It is pure personal slander to call me a “Chinese communist party operative.”

The simpletons who supported Donald Trump often call ALL Democrats ... “communists.” This just shows their own ignorance and lack of critical thinking. As usual, Dogmaphobe does not speak intelligently but barks insults. He “dogmatically” snarls at me because I stand apart from all his ingrained stereotypes. He cannot think without them.

I am also by no means a Democratic Party operative. I am just an informed independent who knows a thing or two about China — having lived there for eight years — and about U.S. foreign policy mistakes. Basically just your ordinary non-partisan, realistic, socially conscious, working-class democrat. What is unusual, perhaps, is that I’m also an “internationalist,” as was old Thomas Paine and some other genuine Enlightenment radicals.

For more on my positions on China, see ...
With the many "facts" the trump Nazis pull out of their a$$es to post on these message boards, any attempt at a rational discussion with them is a waste of time.

But, knowing the GOP's five decades long Southern Strategy created this 74 million trump Nazi problem for itself, it's watching karma come into full bloom. The next decade is going to be a living he11 for the Republican establishment, whether the trump Nazis break away into their own fascist party, or remain as the lunatic branch of the GOP.
I get your point, but I absolutely don’t agree with using the word “Nazis” so broadly. It reminds me of Trump supporters calling all Democrats ... “communists.” I would rather put it this way:

“The GOP's five decades long Southern Strategy, its appeals to white grievance and its reactionary “Americanism” have all contributed to this “Trump mania.” We’re watching karma come into full bloom. The next decade is going to be a living hell for the Republican Establishment ... and the country as a whole.

The country needs a thoughtful counterbalance to corporate liberalism and the DNC. Bernie’s student army can’t provide it alone. Adding in appeals to minority identity politics is not enough. Angry white workers must be won back to reality, to opposing the bipartisan “empire building” of Wall Street and the MIC.

Some of them can overcome their reactionary obsessions and even show some solidarity with people screwed by capitalist elites even longer and more thoroughly than they themselves. Others can at least recover from their Trump fanaticism. None of this will happen if we keep referring to them all — wrongly — as “74 million Trump Nazis.”

The simpletons who supported Donald Trump often call ALL Democrats ... “communists.” This just shows their own ignorance and lack of critical thinking. As usual, Dogmaphobe does not speak intelligently but barks insults. He “dogmatically” snarls at me because I stand apart from all his ingrained stereotypes. He cannot think without them.

For more on my positions on China, see ...

I get your point, but I absolutely don’t agree with using the word “Nazis” so broadly. It reminds me of Trump supporters calling all Democrats ... “communists.” I would rather put it this way:

“The GOP's five decades long Southern Strategy, its appeals to white grievance and its reactionary “Americanism” have all contributed to this “Trump mania.” We’re watching karma come into full bloom. The next decade is going to be a living hell for the Republican Establishment ... and the country as a whole.

The country needs a thoughtful counterbalance to corporate liberalism and the DNC. Bernie’s student army can’t provide it alone. Adding in appeals to minority identity politics is not enough. Angry white workers must be won back to reality, to opposing the bipartisan “empire building” of Wall Street and the MIC.

Some of them can overcome their reactionary obsessions and even show some solidarity with people screwed by capitalist elites even longer and more thoroughly than they themselves. Others can at least recover from their Trump fanaticism. None of this will happen if we keep referring to them all — wrongly — as “74 million Trump Nazis.”
Unfortunately, there are many congressional Republicans that have joined those 74 million, rather than attempt to return them to the real world,. So trump's Nazism is growing, even after he was thrown out of the White House by 81 million voters who still believe in our flawed system, but are willing to fight to keep and improve it.

Happily, those 81 million fight using the ballot box, not a violent and treasonous attack on our Capitol.

Not one of those 74 million condemned the coup attempt by their trump Nazi brethren, in fact, those on the sidelines were unhappy the insurrectionists failed.

As far as, "show some solidarity with people screwed by capitalist elite", those 74 million have, traditionally, defended and protected the system that enables the capitalist elite to accomplish their screwing of average Americans.

Unfortunately, there are many congressional Republicans that have joined those 74 million, rather than attempt to return them to the real world,. So trump's Nazism is growing, even after he was thrown out of the White House by 81 million voters who still believe in our flawed system, but are willing to fight to keep and improve it.

Happily, those 81 million fight using the ballot box, not a violent and treasonous attack on our Capitol.

Not one of those 74 million condemned the coup attempt by their trump Nazi brethren, in fact, those on the sidelines were unhappy the insurrectionists failed.

As far as, "show some solidarity with people screwed by capitalist elite", those 74 million have, traditionally, defended and protected the system that enables the capitalist elite to accomplish their screwing of average Americans.

You are quite the seriousy retarded litte boy, Betram.

Supporting human rights for the Taiwanese people does not make a person a Nazi, nor does it have anything to do with Trump.

Neera Tanden’s as well as Secretary of State Blinken’s anti-China hard line gives the lie to fools who think just because a few potential investment deals were dangled before Hunter Biden and his partners ... that the Biden Administration is “in the pocket” of China.

This is typical partisan conspiracy thinking, reducing “great power politics” to mere party politics or “personality” politics. Biden is a trusted representative of the American Empire, unlike his predecessor, who was simply too unstable and incompetent for their tastes. Some liberals are equally enmeshed so deeply in partisan and personality politics that they think that now that Trump is gone ... all will go well in rebuilding healthy international alliances and in dealing with “enemies.”

Nothing can be further from the truth. Of course Neera Tanden’s post at the Bureau of Management and the Budget, should she be acceptable to the Senate, will not center on dealing specifically with the military or foreign relations. I don’t know enough to argue about her ability to carry out this particular job.
WTF? Anyone can dislike her politics and Clinton ties but she's up for DIRECTOR OF THE OFFICE OF MANAGMENT AND BUDGET. The budget office of the president. She's drafted healthcare legislation under Slick and helped with the ACA after being part of Obama's campaign's domestic policy team. Qualifications aren't the issue. Nor really are ethics unless you only mind ethics of dems. It's her personality and abrasiveness that may be an issue, even for dems.

Nobody criticized Mark Mulvaney's qualifications but they criticized his flip flopping on deficits.

Okay, it's an open race. But the worst Biden selection has to be Kristen Clarke, an out and out black supremacist and anti Semite who will be (most ironic pick of the bunch) leading Joe's Civil Rights division of the Justice Department.

She herself is a living breathing Civil Rights disaster.

She's being attacked for "Mean Tweeter" this country has ever had.

Too funny

She's being attacked for "Mean Tweeter" this country has ever had.

Too funny
The neighborhood I grew up in and changed had no murders in a lower economic working class area. When it started to change crime of all types increased. Now it has been total for some ears and a dozen murders a year is acceptable there in a comparable black working class neighborhood. I don't pay attention to people like her anymore. They are a dime a dozen and they do nothing. People know what they see. Not charlatans spouting that it is someone elses fault for bad personal decisions. And we all can make those decisions. Anyway it will not matter that much as the illegals will become citizens and African Americans will move down the totem pole in importance. In essence they have voted their own decline along with the alleged white supremacists. All of this inclusion for opportunities over the years and decades so we end up permanent banter for people not getting with the program as they are to self destructive.

How hypocritical that she's being attacked as being a mean partisan tweeter...by people who supported the WORST "mean tweeter" partisan asshole ever.

Neera Tanden’s as well as Secretary of State Blinken’s anti-China hard line gives the lie to fools who think just because a few potential investment deals were dangled before Hunter Biden and his partners ... that the Biden Administration is “in the pocket” of China.

This is typical partisan conspiracy thinking, reducing “great power politics” to mere party politics or “personality” politics. Biden is a trusted representative of the American Empire, unlike his predecessor, who was simply too unstable and incompetent for their tastes. Some liberals are equally enmeshed so deeply in partisan and personality politics that they think that now that Trump is gone ... all will go well in rebuilding healthy international alliances and in dealing with “enemies.”

Nothing can be further from the truth. Of course Neera Tanden’s post at the Bureau of Management and the Budget, should she be acceptable to the Senate, will not center on dealing specifically with the military or foreign relations. I don’t know enough to argue about her ability to carry out this particular job.
Biden and Blinken have a history of subservience to the CCP.

Forum List

Back