Biden’s Mental Decline Is Obvious to Everyone

Well Biden
  • Didn't go to war
  • Didn't praise Putin
  • Got EU to take the lead and refugees
  • Imposed severe sanctions
  • Isolated Russia...
FYI

You better ring up the Idaho Army National Guard and tell them that those Polish guys are just there for the holiday and already know how to operate the tank...
Doesn‘t show any signs of dementia

Meanwhile the guy THEY voted for Cheered Putin, still clings to stolen election fantasies and opposes US actions with NATO

Is that Dementia?
Probably not
But shows a man who has no business being President

Meanwhile the guy THEY voted for Cheered Putin, still clings to stolen election fantasies and opposes US actions with NATO

Is that Dementia?
Probably not
But shows a man who has no business being President

You funny. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Actually Ukraine wouldn't need them, if Trump hadn't greenlighted Putin to develop and deploy short and medium range missiles.

As part of the war, cruise missiles, guided bombs, and GRAD rockets are seen taking out targets from east to west, aimed at airfields, military bases, ammo dumps, and command posts.

Trump dropped the treaty preventing Putin from making all his missiles, that are the only weapon that Ukraine has no defense against.

The greatest gift to Putin ever.
You mean the treaty that Putin was already violating? Staying in a treaty that the other side is violating is for fools. Trump was smart enough to either drop out of, or renegotiate treaties that were either not working, or weren’t in America’s best interest s

it is strongly concluded by the scientists that we need Title 42 that we’d be able to do that.
First of all, DOCTORS make medical decisions, not "scientists."

As he started answering the question, a staffer in an Easter bunny costume appeared, waving her arms in front of Biden’s face and ushering him along to a different part of the event.
Maybe she was afraid that Joe was going to lay an egg? :smoke:

Who is making these decisions? Is Joe Biden the president or not?
Joe has NEVER been president and whoever is making these decisions in the shadows is the political coup that Trump tried so hard to try to stop.

It’s also hard to forget that during the Donald Trump years, the president’s acumen was full-on debated and often.
Pretty funny, huh. :uhh: There is just NO WAY the left could be so damn worried about Trump yet not even blink an eye at the incoherent babblings of Joe Biden unless it was all practiced, staged, deliberate and planned.

First of all, DOCTORS make medical decisions, not "scientists."

Maybe she was afraid that Joe was going to lay an egg? :smoke:

Joe has NEVER been president and whoever is making these decisions in the shadows is the political coup that Trump tried so hard to try to stop.

Pretty funny, huh. :uhh: There is just NO WAY the left could be so damn worried about Trump yet not even blink an eye at the incoherent babblings of Joe Biden unless it was all practiced, staged, deliberate and planned.
I love Biden, he has accelerated the decline of the Dem party. :muahaha:

I love Biden
He purged us of Trump

:dance:
Uh-huh. TICK... TOCK... November is going to be epic and if the Turnip spends the next two years using a cheap Veto pen, the Bad Orange Man is going to return with a vengeance. I think one principal difference between Biden supporters and Trump supporters is that those who vote for the Orange guy also love the country. You folks are about destruction. It's literally all you accomplish.

I love Biden, he has accelerated the decline of the Dem party. :muahaha:
In all fairness, Biden hasn't really been responsible for most of this shit-show. He is genuinely a placeholder, a front man for a shadow regime. Obama, Mr. Tan Messiah himself is enjoying a 3rd term. He needed to finish what he started.

Only disagreement with the article is the title. The press knows, they see their job as a disinformation agency like we haven’t seen since WW2 to fool the Axis powers.

Something is wrong with President Joe Biden, and everyone knows it.

Last week, Biden was asked if his administration will consider delaying the end of Title 42, a pandemic immigration restriction that allows for fast deportation of migrants illegally crossing our border in the name of stopping the circulation of COVID-19.

Biden started rambling. “No. What I’m considering is continuing to hear from my — my — First of all, there’s gonna be an appeal by the Justice Department. Because as a matter of principle, we want to be able to be in a position where if, in fact, it is strongly concluded by the scientists that we need Title 42 that we’d be able to do that. But there has been no decision on extending Title 42.”

It turned out he was talking about mask mandates on airplanes and other forms of transportation. That raises the issue of consistency: If the administration will continue to push masks on planes because COVID is still a threat, isn’t Title 42 protecting against that same threat?

But it would at least be nice if the president knew what he was talking about.

This isn’t simply misspeaking. He seems fully out of it, and we’re all watching quietly.

On Friday, Biden tried to comment on Florida’s new Parental Rights in Education law and came out with this word salad:“There’s nothing conservative about deciding you’re going to throw Disney out of its present posture because Mickey Mouse? In fact, do you think we should be not be able to say, you know, ‘gay’? I mean, what’s going on here?”

What is going on here, indeed? Is the president OK? He doesn’t seem like it.

On Easter Monday, a reporter at the White House asked Biden about Afghanistan. As he started answering the question, a staffer in an Easter bunny costume appeared, waving her arms in front of Biden’s face and ushering him along to a different part of the event.

It’s funny, sure, but it’s also kind of scary. Who is really running the show at the White House? The president often makes comments about what he’s “allowed” to say, how many press questions he’s permitted to take and which specific reporters he can call on. Who is making these decisions? Is Joe Biden the president or not?

Who was even in that bunny costume?! (It appears it was Meghan Hays, the White House director of message planning.)

It’s also hard to forget that during the Donald Trump years, the president’s acumen was full-on debated and often.

Brian Stelter, of CNN’s most-misnamed show, “Reliable Sources,” had actor Robert De Niro on to discuss Trump’s mental capacity. The network also favored medical opinions from Trump’s enemies like Anthony Scaramucci.

When Trump joked about buying Greenland from Denmark, MSNBC furrowed its collective brows and featured Dr. Lance Dodes, former assistant psychiatry professor at Harvard Medical School, to talk about the president’s mental decline. Dodes contributed to a book about the subject without, of course, ever having examined Trump.

But now we’re supposed to disregard what we see with our own eyes. Many of us have had our own confused grandpa, starting one story and finishing another or rambling from one topic to the next nonsensically.

Grandpa sometimes wanders. The trouble is this confused grandpa has a bit more power than your own.

In August, during another confused stretch for the president, CNN’s Chris Cillizza wrote about various Republican officials questioning Biden’s awareness: “This is the sort of gross, lowest-common-denominator politics that drive people away from public life. If Republicans have some sort of proof that Biden is declining, they should bring it forward. If they don’t, they should stop doing what they’re doing. Immediately.”

The proof is in front of our faces, and Cillizza knows it. But perhaps he should check in with Robert De Niro first and see what he thinks.

Five Bucks A Gallon *Joe has a speech impediment dontcha know!

I think you'll find that a great many Democrats and Independents and fence-sitters who voted for Biden last time are ALSO concerned about this.

Never mind a Democrat -triggered energy crisis, rocketing inflation, an invasion of Illegal Aliens on the Southern Border, and a weak initial Ukraine response.

That said... next time, give the rest of us a reason to vote Republican again...but to do so, you've gotta ditch Trump, even if you keep most of the Trump agenda.

Periodic absent-mindedness or slowly-advancing dementia on Old Joe's part will NOT be enough to resurrect the Presidential aspirations of Donald Trump.

America at-large will always reject faux strong-men and demagogues and those who violate their sacred oath to ensure a peaceful transfer of power.

With your failed Orange Messiah, it was mostly a matter of Right Message, Wrong Messenger...and the sooner you realize that the better you'll do in 2024.

Beyond the old (and shrinking) Rumpian Base... America-at-large will not forgive January 6, 2021... you can move past that by moving past Cadet Bone Spurs.

If you have the intelligence and courage to come to grips with that Reality and then to act upon it accordingly so as to reposition yourselves for 2024.
lol

A leftie telling the righties how to conduct business.

Gotta love the stupidity.

I don't think it matters who the Dems nominate, we get this same stupid shit from all of them.

lol

A leftie telling the righties how to conduct business.

Gotta love the stupidity.

I don't think it matters who the Dems nominate, we get this same stupid shit from all of them.
Good thing for me, then, that I'm not a Leftie, eh? You Rumpian clowns often confuse opposition to your Cult Master with leftism...

But declaring it thus don't make it so... :auiqs.jpg:

Look at what was written, fool...

There, you saw someone smacking-the-$hit out of the Democrats...

Ready to oftentimes vote alongside you again, the minute you dump your Orange Kool-Aid Kon-Man...

And there are many millions like me out there that you must win, in order to retake the government back under your own wing...

Think...

If you still can...

Forum List

Back