Biden’s Mental Decline Is Obvious to Everyone

Yes we do

That is why Biden is doing such a great job on foreign policy.
He has rebuilt fractured alliances, worked tirelessly behind the scenes, balanced helping Ukraine without provoking a wide scale war

Trump called Putin a Genius and mocked NATO
"He has rebuilt fractured alliances, worked tirelessly behind the scenes".
What alliances would that be?
Please enlighten us about your intimate knowledge of what Joe does "behind the scenes".

Our President is leading a multi-national coalition to cripple Putin and prevent the spread of the war.

Meanwhile, the guy YOU voted for cheered Putin’s invasion and called him a Genius

Who is unsuited to be President?
Your President is for open Borders, inflation, and increased crime. Our President closed the borders and brought down inflation.

I think you'll find that a great many Democrats and Independents and fence-sitters who voted for Biden last time are ALSO concerned about this.

Never mind a Democrat -triggered energy crisis, rocketing inflation, an invasion of Illegal Aliens on the Southern Border, and a weak initial Ukraine response.

That said... next time, give the rest of us a reason to vote Republican again...but to do so, you've gotta ditch Trump, even if you keep most of the Trump agenda.

Periodic absent-mindedness or slowly-advancing dementia on Old Joe's part will NOT be enough to resurrect the Presidential aspirations of Donald Trump.

America at-large will always reject faux strong-men and demagogues and those who violate their sacred oath to ensure a peaceful transfer of power.

With your failed Orange Messiah, it was mostly a matter of Right Message, Wrong Messenger...and the sooner you realize that the better you'll do in 2024.

Beyond the old (and shrinking) Rumpian Base... America-at-large will not forgive January 6, 2021... you can move past that by moving past Cadet Bone Spurs.

If you have the intelligence and courage to come to grips with that Reality and then to act upon it accordingly so as to reposition yourselves for 2024.
We do not want anymore Bush's, McCain's and Romney's. Tell them to take a hike when the Presidential race is part of the docket. Run on the United States. Look at all the suckers beating up the war drums on both sides over Ukraine. Any nation helping Ukraine and Russia has a right to nuke each one.

On Friday, Biden tried to comment on Florida’s new Parental Rights in Education law and came out with this word salad: “There’s nothing conservative about deciding you’re going to throw Disney out of its present posture because Mickey Mouse? In fact, do you think we should be not be able to say, you know, ‘gay’? I mean, what’s going on here?”
DNC Plus

BECAUSE MICKEY MOUSE ought to be the Democrat Party's new campaign slogan.

Putin was supposed to have taken Ukraine in days. That didn't happen.
Ukraine is turning into Russia's next Afghanistan.
The C"I"A Doesn't Need a Watchdog; It Needs a Seeing-Eye Dog

That doesn't add up. Putin won decisively in Chechnya, Georgia, Crimea, and Syria. He's delaying the re-conquest of the Ukraine for a reason that our "intelligence" agencies are too stupid to figure out. His thinking is way above their narrow-minded conformist level.

It's only unsustainable if it's resting on the dollar. It appears as though the Russian bank has accomplished a measure of decoupling and has moved that dependency over to the Chinese yuan. If that's the case not only is it sustainable it will begin to have a life of its own quite a pot from the dollar system. Any thoughts of punishing the Chinese a short-lived once we realized that China owns most of our debt.

At this point the word checkmate seems appropriate.
En Pissant

Putin is a Grand Master. *Bye. Done.* is just a pawn.

Trump manages through intimidation and fear. Those who get ahead are those who are best at stroking his ego.
He has no moral compass and does not care about doing the right thing as long as HE wins in the end
So? You going to show me anybody who's ever been in that office that's ever been any different?

Please don't tell me that you're suddenly going to measure people based on moral turpitude or lack thereof.

Nobody expected Trump to be the next Pope... What they expected him to do was put America first and that's what he did. Biden promised to take America down a few pegs and that's what he's done. You get what you buy you get what you vote for. I believe a lot of Biden voters have had an Awakening.

Jo

We do not want anymore Bush's, McCain's and Romney's
That's fine. No problem. Choose someone with a more aggressive (Trump-like) agenda. But just recognize that it can no longer be Trump himself.
...Look at all the suckers beating up the war drums on both sides over Ukraine.
Yes. War is ugly and foolish. But if you think we'd be better off hiding under our turtle-shell and doing nothing, then you're fooling yourself most-of-all.
Any nation helping Ukraine and Russia has a right to nuke each one.
The trouble with that approach is the same as we saw with the Rhineland takeover or the Austrian anchluss or the annexation of Czechoslovakia in the 1930s.

If never ends unless it meets with a stiff resistance... and the longer one waits, the more difficult it is to mount that stiff resistance.

Best to man-up early-on while the strength and will can be mustered, rather than wait until it's too late and the collective power and will has dissipated.

So? You going to show me anybody who's ever been in that office that's ever been any different?

Please don't tell me that you're suddenly going to measure people based on moral turpitude or lack thereof.

Nobody expected Trump to be the next Pope... What they expected him to do was put America first and that's what he did. Biden promised to take America down a few pegs and that's what he's done. You get what you buy you get what you vote for. I believe a lot of Biden voters have had an Awakening.

Jo
You need to dump Trump well in advance of the general election of November 2024 or you're going to be licking your wounds and crying again the morning of November 6th.

You need to dump Trump well in advance of the general election of November 2024 or you're going to be licking your wounds and crying again the morning of November 6th.
Don't know whether you're right or wrong. I do know I have yet to see somebody promise to put America first and then follow through on it like he did. I know that as soon as he did put America first the swamp-rats flipped out because they were afraid of losing their paychecks and dirty money. No... so far Trump is the only America first candidate. If there aren't enough Americans left to elect him then so be it.

Don't know whether you're right or wrong. I do know I have yet to see somebody promise to put America first and then follow through on it like he did. I know that as soon as he did put America first the swamp-rats flipped out because they were afraid of losing their paychecks and dirty money. No... so far Trump is the only America first candidate. If there aren't enough Americans left to elect him then so be it.
Suit yourself... you have been warned... damned-shame, though... America really doesn't need another four years of Democratic rule just now...

Arming Ukraine? How many F-35’s and Abrams tanks?
An idiot like you would send them...

First who is trained to use them? Any Ukrainians?

Then there is arming them... They take NATO munitions while the Ukraine is on a Soviet standard...

So you solution is to send Ukraine multimillion dollar equipment which they can't use, maintain or have bullets for...

Trump would have you as a general in the morning..

"He has rebuilt fractured alliances, worked tirelessly behind the scenes".
What alliances would that be?
Please enlighten us about your intimate knowledge of what Joe does "behind the scenes".
Biden has done something that President hasn't done in a long time...

He got Europe to take the lead, Europe is impressed by Biden. We generally expected Europe to go tut tut, take the Gas and Oil and leave Ukraine to defend itself. Europe and US have gone searching the world for soviet munitions which suits the Ukraine Army...

Biden has been very impressive in Ukraine, Putin is getting his ass whipped and how many Americans killed? ZERO... That's how you fight a fucking war...

An idiot like you would send them...

First who is trained to use them? Any Ukrainians?

Then there is arming them... They take NATO munitions while the Ukraine is on a Soviet standard...

So you solution is to send Ukraine multimillion dollar equipment which they can't use, maintain or have bullets for...

Trump would have you as a general in the morning..
So Biden has done nothing meaningful to help Ukraine.

And FYI - any tanker can operate an Abrams without training.

Whatever-in-the-world does one have to do with the other?

Personally, I think Rump is a piece-of-$hit and fairly well-advanced along the path of senile dementia himself, and I view that other character as a stupid traitorous bitch.

But that has nothing to do - zero - with whether or not Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is ALSO showing signs of such decline.

I'm sorry if this does not fit well into your perception of Reality.
It is the continuation of democrats' inability to defend Quid Pro Joe without referencing TRUMP!. It's almost pathological.

If Biden is suffering from such serious mental decline, yet even now he can get the world to follow his lead in arming Ukraine against the Russian invasion. Virtually getting 90% of the world behind Zelensky. Uniting the world, to the point countries are now lining up to join Nato.

Imagine what Biden could have done running on all cylinders?
Imagination is wonderful, isn't it?

Forum List

Back