Biden's mail flyers are rich - Surely you received yours, I've rec'd quite a few from "center of voter information"

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
It's going to be awesome...

Do candidates support Medicare to negotiate prescription drug prices? Biden YEP, Orange-man NOPE: I worked with Medicare for a time, they're the last group you want to do anything. Trump made major improvements toward prescription drug costs, he's not a bureaucrat, which is one reason he's accomplished so much. I'm positive private is more capable to "negotiate" prescriptions.

Do candidates support Free Community College? Biden YEP, Orange-man NOPE: It's ironic those who believe this important are un-informed and lazy too, because they don't realize it's practically free as is. Unless Trump pulled the plans, which I doubt, the govt. provides tax credits to certain levels, which will surely get you through community college or close. Plus if you cared at all, you'd have done well in high school offering scholarship opportunities. There are grants as well. Yet dumbfuck PROG-think says you're going deeply into the realms of Hell in debt, it's just not your fault (BS). Another Biden lie. The last thing we need are the feel of more entitlements and govt. influences on education toward the goal of snowflakes.

US Citizenship for U.S. Veterans. Do candidates support illegals who served in the U.S. Military with no criminal record to remain without fear of deportation? Biden YEP, Orange-man NOPE: The Democrat party lies to you. First this circumvents the requirements to become a citizen putting those who don't serve on the back burner. The Democrat party lies to you. Second What are the requirements for non-citizens to join the U.S. military? To join the U.S. military, non-citizens must be living permanently and legally in the United States. Non-citizens must also have permission to work in the United States, possess an I-551 (Permanent Residence Card), have obtained a high school diploma and speak English. The Democrat party lies to you. Third, this is the best of their imagination for immigration, these people are pathetic.

And these are their reason to vote for Biden............. :abgg2q.jpg: :clap::happy-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back