Biden’s MAHRA vs Trump’s MRAGA

PK1

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2015
“MAGA” is a slogan for naive US citizens, but it really represents “MRAGA” or Make Rich Americans Greater Again.
Naive because U.S. has been relatively “great” decades before Trump came on the scene promoting his silver spoon ideas to Americans, most of whom don’t realize how lucky they already are compared to most people on Earth. I doubt most Trump voters have travelled to poor or authoritarian countries to see for themselves how lucky we Americans are in comparison.
U.S. is one of the most affluent nations in the world, and offers individual freedoms as provided in the Constitution!

MAHRA” represents Biden’s view to Make America Humanistic & Respectable Again.
Other countries see Trump as an irresponsible clown who is interested in stroking his own ego more than his country’s overall welfare.
Biden is more interested in “Liberty & Justice for all”, and relies on objective medical experts, scientists, and experienced administrators to run the Federal government, assist all U.S. states and territories, and support our freedom-loving allies around the world.

1604238819427.png

Biden missed an opportunity when he didn't use the acronym "MAMA."

But who the hell would vote for him if they knew he wanted to Make America Mediocre Again?
Your problem is that America has not been mediocre for a couple hundred years.
Apparently, you are one of those naive people who are ignorant about international issues and has not travelled to the much less fortunate parts of the world, which represents 90% of the earth’s population, if not more.

Trump’s MAGA is really MASA: Make America Stupid Again.

Just look at his rallies and observe the faces behind him as he talks gibberish. :) .

Taking that a step further, and in the interest of intelligent voting, before you cast a vote for Biden ask yourself to name one thing you like about his platform.
Biden would read expert briefs from his senior staff and make intelligent decisions, unlike Trump’s top-of-head tweets.
That's not a platform item. That's a process and it's only as good as the senior advisors. I'm sure that's just what Cuomo did when he sent COVID positives into senior homes. A President or any other leader needs judgement and that's where Biden comes up empty. We already know Biden will be choosing people like O'Rourk, Schiff, Nadler, Watters, Warren and Sanders to advise him. No thank you. I love my country. Stick with Trumpy.

Forum List

Back