Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

cause there are millions of things classified in a year? Do you have any clue how many people can classify something?

you're such a simpleton here

That is no excuse at all.

I spent a few years during my time in the Marines as a Secondary Control Point Custodian. I could have gone to the Brig just not not knowing where all the documents in my charge were. Holding them seems far worse in my book.

Why are these people above the law just becuase you happen to worship them?

I spent a few years during my time in the Marines as a Secondary Control Point Custodian.
Okie Dokie

makes you an expert

LOL

bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

'Security experts are sounding off about President Biden's handling of classified materials, suggesting that the documents could have been more susceptible to leaks than those found in former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate last year.'

'Charles Marino, the CEO of Sentinel Security and a former Homeland Security Department advisor who specializes in law enforcement, told Fox News Digital that Biden's handling of the documents, compared to Trump's, could have resulted in greater potential for "leakage."

"The storage of classified documents was not authorized at any of these locations, however there are several distinctions with respect to the potential ‘leakage’ of the information contained within the documents via controls that would have likely prevented or limited unauthorized access to the locations," Marino said.

Noting that Trump "had the power to declassify whereas Joe Biden as vice president did not," Marino suggested that Trump's additional Secret Service protection granted the documents slightly more protection.'

Biden illegally had TS/SCI documents, divided them up, illegally shipped them to numerous locations, illegally stored them, has no Chain of Custody, has no visitors logs for any of the illegal locations he illegally stored these documents, etc...

Biden's criminal mishandling of highly classified documents is far worse and endangered National Security far more than former President Trump.

What garbabge. Since there has been no word from anyone as to what classifications the documents are, it is pure speculation and lies on the part of Fox News and you, as to what dangers they posed.

Instead of waiting for investigations to provide information, you;re just making shit up. Benghazi all over again.

What garbabge. Since there has been no word from anyone as to what classifications the documents are, it is pure speculation and lies on the part of Fox News and you, as to what dangers they posed.

Instead of waiting for investigations to provide information, you;re just making shit up. Benghazi all over again.
Whistling past the graveyard again, I see.

CNN stated top secret documents were found in a file labeled personal in xiden’s private office

I've answered all your questions, repeatedly now. You just ignore the answers because you don't like it.

The FBI raided Trump's house because he refused to turn over the documents even when legally compelled to do so. Trump's attorneys lied to the DoJ about having done a thorough search and turning in everything.

The search warrant gave the FBI the right to take any box that had classified documents in it because the contents of the box can be used in court to show whether Trump had access or was personally involved in their storage. This is not unusual to people who understand anything about prosecuting crimes.

You are so badly informed. Where do you get your information?
You amuse me, Marener. You accuse me of being "badly informed" about the search warrant when you don't seem to have a clue what said search warrant said! Why don't you take a moment and read the transcript of the actual warrant and then see if you STILL want to accuse me of being badly informed!

You amuse me, Marener. You accuse me of being "badly informed" about the search warrant when you don't seem to have a clue what said search warrant said! Why don't you take a moment and read the transcript of the actual warrant and then see if you STILL want to accuse me of being badly informed!
I’ve read the search warrant already. Take a look yourself, specially at letter a.

1674055817470.png

The warrant enabled them to look for documents and if they found them, they take the whole box the documents are in.

You claim I’m uninformed but you didn’t actually say what I got wrong. I didn’t get it wrong. Your link confirms that.

I’ve read the search warrant already. Take a look yourself, specially at letter a.

View attachment 748542

The warrant enabled them to look for documents and if they found them, they take the whole box the documents are in.

You claim I’m uninformed but you didn’t actually say what I got wrong. I didn’t get it wrong. Your link confirms that.
Considering we continue to find documents from Xiden's days as VP all up and down the east coast related to those things, one has to wonder why a SW hasn't been issued.....oh wait...nevermind...Xiden's not a political rival of the demafascist.. and Stalin never treated himself the way he treated political rivals

View attachment 748542

Take a longer look at that warrant, Marener! Specifically C. It gave the FBI the right to seize any documents from the beginning of Trump's term until the end. Not classified documents...ANY documents at all that were generated during the four years Trump was in office! That's a warrant that is SO broad in scope that it's laughable! A. gives them the right to seize any documents that are in the same box or near the same box as classified documents! That's not a warrant to secure classified documents! That's a warrant to go fishing for something they could use against Trump.

Now compare THAT treatment by the DOJ to how Biden is being treated now! Not only isn't paperwork generated by Biden in the past two years not being seized...the FBI isn't even supervising the search for classified materials! For some reason we're supposed to "trust" Joe Biden's team to do the right thing after they stole classified materials and held them for over six years! This DOJ under Merrick Garland is a farce. There is no equal justice under the law. There is one set of procedures for Conservatives and another for Liberals!

Forum List

Back