Biden's increase in the Corporate Tax Rate from 21% to 28% is insufficient.

Trump paid $750 in Federal Taxes
Indeed, if he paid millions, then he obviously paid 750, 850, and 100k. By isolating just 750 out of the millions that you know he really did pay, you are intentionally perpetuating misinformation and fake news. There are plenty of ignorant lefties on this site who just repeat what CNN tells them, but your case is more special. You KNOW you are being dishonest.

"Indeed"??? Very few people know how much Trump paid in income tax. Thus, unless you are one of Trump's accountants, or a prosecuting attorney going over his taxes, you have no clue on his income and tax liability for the past 10 years. Of course we all know, but not all will admit it, Trump is corrupt.
I do not know if you are just a garden variety lefty who just repeats what CNN feeds you, or if you are a lefty like rightwinger but I know rightwinger is fully aware that Trump paid more than the 750 propaganda bait that he posted. He knows, so he knew he was being dishonest. Do you think he only paid 750?

FACT

I have no idea how much he cheated on his other taxes
at least 750 and if you read the whole article you would know he paid millions more,,
I've read other threads where rightwinger knows that Trump paid the millions, which is why I called him out for intentionally spreading misinformation and fake news. He just posted the propaganda bait in order to create some fallout on his behalf.
Show me where Trump has paid millions
The asshole goes to the Supreme Court to keep from releasing his taxes

it was in the article that lied about the 750,,,
Trump lied
Always does
everyone lies,, thats nothing new,,

including you,,,

but you keep deflecting to hide your dishonesty and ignorance,,
Nobody lies like Trump.

Politicians always stretch the truth or put a political spin on the facts.

Trump took it to a new dimension.
Not only did he lie, but he created an alternate reality.
Facts were irrelevant. Trump defined what the facts were and expected his party and followers to conform to his reality.

They did
at least youre not complaining about taxs anymore,,,

whats it feel like to have trump living debt free in your head 24/7???

Indeed, if he paid millions, then he obviously paid 750, 850, and 100k. By isolating just 750 out of the millions that you know he really did pay, you are intentionally perpetuating misinformation and fake news. There are plenty of ignorant lefties on this site who just repeat what CNN tells them, but your case is more special. You KNOW you are being dishonest.

"Indeed"??? Very few people know how much Trump paid in income tax. Thus, unless you are one of Trump's accountants, or a prosecuting attorney going over his taxes, you have no clue on his income and tax liability for the past 10 years. Of course we all know, but not all will admit it, Trump is corrupt.
I do not know if you are just a garden variety lefty who just repeats what CNN feeds you, or if you are a lefty like rightwinger but I know rightwinger is fully aware that Trump paid more than the 750 propaganda bait that he posted. He knows, so he knew he was being dishonest. Do you think he only paid 750?

FACT

at least 750 and if you read the whole article you would know he paid millions more,,
I've read other threads where rightwinger knows that Trump paid the millions, which is why I called him out for intentionally spreading misinformation and fake news. He just posted the propaganda bait in order to create some fallout on his behalf.

Trump lied
Always does

including you,,,

Nobody lies like Trump.

Politicians always stretch the truth or put a political spin on the facts.

Trump took it to a new dimension.
Not only did he lie, but he created an alternate reality.
Facts were irrelevant. Trump defined what the facts were and expected his party and followers to conform to his reality.

They did

My federal Tax this year is a bit short of $20,000; and yet,

"Just as the Biden administration is pushing to raise taxes on corporations, a new study finds that at least 55 of America’s largest firms paid no taxes last year on billions of dollars in profits.

"The sweeping tax bill passed in 2017 by a Republican Congress and signed into law by President Donald Trump reduced the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%. But dozens of Fortune 500 companies were able to further shrink their tax bill — sometimes to zero — thanks to a range of legal deductions and exemptions that have become staples of the tax code, according to the analysis.

"Salesforce, Archer-Daniels-Midland and Consolidated Edison were among those named in the report, which was done by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, a left-leaning research group in Washington."

The tax reform (LOL) written by the lame duck Congress led by Ryan, and signed by Trump in 2017 is a fraud and a lie to the American people. Once again a lie and effort by Trump and the Callous Conservative to mislead the public is exposed, and to demonstrates the Republican Party is the party of the small tent.

As the national debt continues to grow, fiscal conservatism is another fraud and an example of ther usual sophistry to fool the biddable. It is irresponsible to burden We the People and allow a small elite to thrive on the peoples labor.

taxes NEED to be CUT--not raised...spending needs to be cut
---look at that number: 35% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
learn some history: even in the medieval ages, high taxes destroyed communities

You're an idiot. Why not find another hobby, one in which you might be capable.

My federal Tax this year is a bit short of $20,000; and yet,

"Just as the Biden administration is pushing to raise taxes on corporations, a new study finds that at least 55 of America’s largest firms paid no taxes last year on billions of dollars in profits.

"The sweeping tax bill passed in 2017 by a Republican Congress and signed into law by President Donald Trump reduced the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%. But dozens of Fortune 500 companies were able to further shrink their tax bill — sometimes to zero — thanks to a range of legal deductions and exemptions that have become staples of the tax code, according to the analysis.

"Salesforce, Archer-Daniels-Midland and Consolidated Edison were among those named in the report, which was done by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, a left-leaning research group in Washington."

The tax reform (LOL) written by the lame duck Congress led by Ryan, and signed by Trump in 2017 is a fraud and a lie to the American people. Once again a lie and effort by Trump and the Callous Conservative to mislead the public is exposed, and to demonstrates the Republican Party is the party of the small tent.

As the national debt continues to grow, fiscal conservatism is another fraud and an example of ther usual sophistry to fool the biddable. It is irresponsible to burden We the People and allow a small elite to thrive on the peoples labor.

taxes NEED to be CUT--not raised...spending needs to be cut
---look at that number: 35% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
learn some history: even in the medieval ages, high taxes destroyed communities

FACT

Trump lied
Always does

including you,,,

Lefties are shameless. Even when they can see that we know they are lying, they will lie some more.

As I indicted in my last post directed to you, you are unable to define lefties. You seem to be not very bright, not as dumb as some, at least you can write using proper grammar - Harmonica is one example of an illiterate, but both of you seem to be on the same aisle.

As I indicted in my last post directed to you, you are unable to define lefties.
When I see a thread about defining lefties, I will likely post what you are looking for.

Maybe you shouldn't use words you can't define. Especially when you are trying to impose a negative target on someone. BTW, have you gotten your vaccine yet, or are you one of the fools who fear them, and won't wear a mask or keep a social distance?

As I indicted in my last post directed to you, you are unable to define lefties.
When I see a thread about defining lefties, I will likely post what you are looking for.

Maybe you shouldn't use words you can't define. Especially when you are trying to impose a negative target on someone. BTW, have you gotten your vaccine yet, or are you one of the fools who fear them, and won't wear a mask or keep a social distance?
Can't find that thread...

And since Reagan started it, the government has been borrowing from Social Security for decades.

You think before Reagan, the government didn't borrow from Social Security?
Where did they invest the revenue, before Reagan?
Where should they invest it now?
These far Left Communists are a hoot! It was Lyndon Baines fuckin' JOHNSON that started to raid the SS trust fund.

Forum List

Back