Biden's Inauguration Speech.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
"Four score and seven years ago, I was born. Well almost, heck I'm not that old I mean C'mon man. Ha Ha. Anyway where was I? Oh yeah. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And fear is kind of scary. I get scared sometimes when I get up and go tinky at night and forget where I am. Sometimes Jill has to come find me. Last week I was in the broom closet, not pretty. But I digest. What I am trying to say is when I look out at this great country, I see a thousand points of light! Of course I see pretty lights wherever I look, because you know I'm a little cuckoo in the cocunut, hee hee. God dangit I keep getting side tracked. Look It's like this man, I have a dream and I have been to the mountaintop. And It's really cold up there, but it's also high and pretty. If we all come together we could all be high and pretty too. That's my plan, man. Everybody high and pretty. Girls are pretty. Oh yeah......girls.......What? Oh Yeah right, we are all Americans especially the ones who aren't Americans. And everyone of us, American and not American can be all that we can be. And remember don't ask what you can do for your country, ask your country what have you done for me lately? I mean where's the beef? Am I right? So in closing, I would like to say that I accept the Nobel Prize with honor and pride. And with Dr. Honey by my side, there is nothing we can't do. If we all come together and unite, we can Make America Great Again!

Biden will keep it short and sweet
4ugxfa.jpg

"Four score and seven years ago, I was born. Well almost, heck I'm not that old I mean C'mon man. Ha Ha. Anyway where was I? Oh yeah. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And fear is kind of scary. I get scared sometimes when I get up and go tinky at night and forget where I am. Sometimes Jill has to come find me. Last week I was in the broom closet, not pretty. But I digest. What I am trying to say is when I look out at this great country, I see a thousand points of light! Of course I see pretty lights wherever I look, because you know I'm a little cuckoo in the cocunut, hee hee. God dangit I keep getting side tracked. Look It's like this man, I have a dream and I have been to the mountaintop. And It's really cold up there, but it's also high and pretty. If we all come together we could all be high and pretty too. That's my plan, man. Everybody high and pretty. Girls are pretty. Oh yeah......girls.......What? Oh Yeah right, we are all Americans especially the ones who aren't Americans. And everyone of us, American and not American can be all that we can be. And remember don't ask what you can do for your country, ask your country what have you done for me lately? I mean where's the beef? Am I right? So in closing, I would like to say that I accept the Nobel Prize with honor and pride. And with Dr. Honey by my side, there is nothing we can't do. If we all come together and unite, we can Make America Great Again!
Cool Mike! Some of your best work. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey Joe! Tell us the one about Corn Pop and the leg hairs. We really liked that story.

:laughing0301:

He'll be pumped full of drugs and dragged into completely controlled environments for as long as he remains useful....Which won't be for very long....

BidenJohn Gill.png

The Biden inauguration speech has already been given and taped. Tomorrow's event is "virtual" which means they only need to run the video at the appropriate time.

Biden's people aren't fools, they were never going to risk letting Biden speak "live". Doing it on video allowed the fuckups to be edited out.

pres.jpg

The media will hail Sleepy Joe's speech tomorrow as "Tremendous" "colossal" and "fantastic", comparing it to speeches by JFK and MLK, regardless of how banal it is.

No doubt about it but I am still hoping the military will be arresting him and his cronies tomorrow.

He'll be pumped full of drugs and dragged into completely controlled environments for as long as he remains useful....Which won't be for very long....

View attachment 445562

:D :D

Maybe satire but I could see it being true.

4djryf.jpg

Forum List

Back