Biden's hostage crisis....

Golfing Gator
No worse than the shit YOU blamed on Trump. And you blamed Trump for everything for four years.

Bidung will now be blamed. Tit for Tat.

well, Haiti does and we give them Humanitarian Aid, I guess that is a ransom as well.

thanks for clearing that up for us all
Why continue to pay humanitarian aid? Cut that shit off now.

Biden has control over that.

Then again, all this "humanitarian aid" is nothing but a Congressional money laundering scheme.

No worse than the shit YOU blamed on Trump. And you blamed Trump for everything for four years.

Can you give a couple of actual examples of things I blamed Trump for?

Bidung will now be blamed. Tit for Tat.

Ahh...the old "well they did it first" defense. My kids tried that when they were around 6 years old, they now know better.

Golfing Gator
Nah. Trump got blamed for everything for four years. Bidung will now be blamed.

Yep, the old "well they did it first" defense . My kids tried that were they were around 6, but they now know better.

Sadly many adult were not taught that by their parents it seems.

Not the one in Afghanistan but the new one in Haiti.....

I wonder if anyone has told Biden..... This clown show you libs voted for should make you wake up and stop voting for leftists....
I'm not in favor of Biden, but I can't see this as his fault. The fault is with the kidnappers only. And with the crazy missionaries who should certainly not have gone to such a dangerous place.

Circe
I agree. Bidung has nothing to do with what missionaries do. Missionaries are always landing in bad places. That's what missionaries do.

I doubt anyone will come up with a million dollars per missionary as that would have to come from those the missionaries work for. Not the US Govt.

Circe
I agree. Bidung has nothing to do with what missionaries do. Missionaries are always landing in bad places. That's what missionaries do.

I doubt anyone will come up with a million dollars per missionary as that would have to come from those the missionaries work for. Not the US Govt.
Paying ransom to them could make a lot more kidnapping likely all over the world, I agree with those saying that. It would be better if a government strike team could rescue them. I know that is fraught with danger of major failure and bad optics, however.

Forum List

Back