Biden's hostage crisis....

Do "all countries" have our American citizens held in their countries?
Come on GG, don't be stupid.

There is no evidence any Americans are being held. You are the one who is so stupid. You want to blame everything on Biden.

There is no evidence any Americans are being held. You are the one who is so stupid. You want to blame everything on Biden.
Tell that to the students who are stuck over there, skippy, and there are more than just students.
Yeah, I place blame where blame is due, and it falls in the lap of the guy with blood on his hands, and that's Brandon.

Haiti has nothing to do with Biden.
Biden is the commander and chief and leader of the free world but he is weak and compromised and the world knows it...The Hattian gang wouldn't of dared done this while Trump was president....
But sleepy Joe who doesn't care about American citizens is easy money to them....let me ask you something...did your TDS keep you from caring about Americans?....because you seem to not care at all....

Inflation
Border stampede
Crime Crisis
Vaccine Mandates
China on the march
Unemployment
Nurses quitting or being fired
Policemen quitting or being fired
Pilots quitting or being fired
Mass Voter Fraud
Supply Chain broken
Freedom of Speech censorship
Government for sale
Race Riots
Far Left Extremism
Men in the women's restrooms and locker rooms
Erasing History
CRT teaching children Left Wing hate and racism
Housing shortage
Covid hysteria
Dangerous $3.5 Infrastructure Looting Bill

None of it is true. Your stupidity is astonishing.

This isn't "Biden's hostage crisis." Words cannot describe how incredibly stupid and ignorant people have to be to travel to a place with such horrible conditions and actually take children with them. I'm really tired of people making foolish decisions that jeopardize their own safety and that of others, and then are angry because others don't just drop everything and and rush to save them.
Biden is the foolish one...these people are there trying to help after an earthquake....when did you libs become so fucking heartless?....

Tell that to the students who are stuck over there, skippy, and there are more than just students.
Yeah, I place blame where blame is due, and it falls in the lap of the guy with blood on his hands, and that's Brandon.

Trump signed the surrender document with the taliban. Trump withdrew troops while the taliban were violating the agreement and expanding their control of the government. Trump's National Security advisor has said this. Trump;s defense secretary has said this. Even Kudlow admits the agreement was a bad deal. Trump- signed the document in February of 2020. How many civilians did he get out? Biden's mistake was not reversing course on this and either negotiate a new agreement or reverse the policy.

Biden is the commander and chief and leader of the free world but he is weak and compromised and the world knows it...The Hattian gang wouldn't of dared done this while Trump was president....
But sleepy Joe who doesn't care about American citizens is easy money to them....let me ask you something...did your TDS keep you from caring about Americans?....because you seem to not care at all....

You are the one who has TDS. The stupidity of your posts proves that. Haitian gangs would have done the same thing. The US has no presence in Haiti. This leads back to the fact that we have neglected Haiti even when it is in our backyard.

Trump signed the surrender document with the taliban. Trump withdrew troops while the taliban were violating the agreement and expanding their control of the government. Trump's National Security advisor has said this. Trump;s defense secretary has said this. Even Kudlow admits the agreement was a bad deal. Trump- signed the document in February of 2020. How many civilians did he get out? Biden's mistake was not reversing course on this and either negotiate a new agreement or reverse the policy.
Trump's withdrawing troops had stipulations attached to it. But, just sweep the facts under the rug.
Your dementia ridden president just pulled the plug without getting the American citizens out first.
I don't recall that happening in my lifetime. But, you just keep stroking Biden, he needs it. Worst president ever.

Forum List

Back