Biden's German Shepherd to be sworn in at "Indoguration" at DC Animal Shelter

That's cute. The Humane Society will get some publicity, and hopefully people will be made aware of the quality of pets that can be adopted there. It might encourage some more donations too.

Good to have a return to normalcy and non-chaos in Washington.

So instead of actually working on the issues , Sleepy Joe is involved in pointless ceremonies with a animal who could give a shit about it.

I find it sort of interesting that Biden and Hitler both chose German shepherds as their dogs. Just like they both chose to support risky socialized medicine schemes. It seems as if history is repeating itself.

Dumb. Joe is likely to have his hands full with a nation coming apart. He’s not up to job. Much too old and being a neocon, he’s completely owned by the MIC and Wall Street.

"Wags to riches" sounds like a celebration of Biden's long history of influence peddling.

It's a cute idea, though.

So instead of actually working on the issues , Sleepy Joe is involved in pointless ceremonies with a animal who could give a shit about it.

I find it sort of interesting that Biden and Hitler both chose German shepherds as their dogs. Just like they both chose to support risky socialized medicine schemes. It seems as if history is repeating itself.
He could have been golfing.

Poor dog will never leave the shelter alive.

The replacement is already in the air over the Pacific to be at Gropey's side:

Screen Shot 2021-01-17 at 4.03.12 PM.png

Made to order in Whuan!

Mind ye, not a "gift" just on "permanent loan" from one Chairman to another.

He could have been golfing.

Biden is not involved in it. He might record a short video for them, but is mostly just letting them use his dog.

There's a reason why Orange Jesus didn't own a dog.

View attachment 444488

President Trump loves dogs, but he could not see going out and walking it. Too fucking busy.

Although, IMHO, President Trump should have got a 15-20 dogs to run around the WH and do their own thing. The WH is the ideal environment for dogs. There are so many toilets for the dogs to drink from, so many cars for the dogs to chase. He could spread the New York Times on the floor to give them a place to do their business.

Poor dog will never leave the shelter alive.

The replacement is already in the air over the Pacific to be at Gropey's side:

Made to order in Whuan!

Mind ye, not a "gift" just on "permanent loan" from one Chairman to another.

Don't knock Chinese Cresteds, they are a better man than Biden could ever be. I had 4, have one still, he's 17 this month.

Well at least he shares space with a great breed of dog. I've had German Shepherds my whole life. If you get a good one you have the best dog on the planet. My Boy Jack is my current GSD.

That isnt normal, nor should you be taking your pet to an animal shelter when it isnt necessary. Dogs can get flees, ticks and canine diseases at those places. This is irresponsible.

That isnt normal, nor should you be taking your pet to an animal shelter when it isnt necessary. Dogs can get flees, ticks and canine diseases at those places. This is irresponsible.
You vote for a guy who chained his to the top of a car 8 years ago.

You vote for a guy who chained his to the top of a car 8 years ago.
Your account of Romneys dog is extremely innacurate.

Forum List

Back