Biden's gas prices hit another record high nationally. Over $6 in California.

Just yesterday in Sacramento. I think this is the first time I've paid more than six dollars a gallon for gasoline, ever. There are still some stations below $6, but not by enough to make it worth enduring the longer lines thereat.

2022-05-23 15.06.36.jpg

Unfortunately, I was stuck in Hellifornia during Obama's reign of Communism.

The highest that I HEARD it got in Hellifornia was $10.00 a gallon.

The highest I ever actually SAW it get in the area I was in, was $7.29 a gallon.

Does nobody see that Brainless Babbling Biden is only an extension of Obamaism?

We should be proud to pay for our stuttering shit clown's fuckups.

He's our installed Dear Leader. I just love that drooling retard.

They hope to squeeze us out of our cars & into a UBI dependency.
Cars=freedom of movement.
Can't have the useless eaters just going wherever & doing what they want with their own money because that isn't compatible with the level of control they demand in the reset

Well, seriously.............if it weren't for the fact that the police refuse to do their jobs and remove all these psychopaths off the roads that the DMV's pump out by the thousands everyday............I'd be able to ride my bike where ever I wanted, without them trying to use me as a fucking speed bump!!

Unfortunately, I was stuck in Hellifornia during Obama's reign of Communism.

The highest that I HEARD it got in Hellifornia was $10.00 a gallon.

The highest I ever actually SAW it get in the area I was in, was $7.29 a gallon.

Does nobody see that Brainless Babbling Biden is only an extension of Obamaism?

Obama wanted us to pay European level prices for gasoline.

Last night I got gas at a shell station just off the interstate. I noticed something missing from all the gas pumps in my view that I usually see at other stations now. Make's me wonder if the gas station is owned by a democrat.

1653400872657.png

All of you cultists who swore Trump was going to be the end of the planet have to feel like fucking retards.

I hope your kids have no baby food.

I'm still taking my planned RV trip this summer... The fuel costs be dammed... I will recoup the extra money for gas by adjusting my 2022 taxes.... So Bite Me Joe..... More at the pump less for the IRS....

New Topics

Forum List

Back