Biden’s foster and adopt a rescue dog

He could get a golden retriever or a lab or a malamute or an irish wolfhound. But he isn't in to dogs, unfortunately.
I guess he never had time to have a dog. I wonder if Baron wanted one and was denied.

The white house needs a dog.

Gracie, I would never give a dog to the Trumps.

He dislikes pets. Wealthy people don't need time for pets - they hire people for them. Better if he not have them.
Biden abuses children. He shouldn’t have pets.

Considering your entire claim is based on your opinion of photographs (a partisan opinion since you certainly don't apply it to photographs of Trump and his daughter Ivanka), and that in 47 years of political life, no one complained or filed charges....and it wasn't until he ran against Trump that you suddenly decided this...I'll put your claim where it belongs. Political trash.
One of his ex staffers said he sexually assaulted her. And he abused his SS staff and exposed himself to them. He is seen in multiple pictures and on camera groping little girls that clearly don’t like it. And his son is a sex addict that sexually abused young Chinese girls. The man is an abuser. So sure give him a dog.

You are making a lot of unproven claims here. So his ex staffer....kind of credibility challenged. If he is "groping" as you put it, no parents complained. Sexually abusing Chinese girls...heard that one but...no pictures surfaced.

The newest member of the Biden family, a dog named Major, first came into their lives in March of this year when he was still a puppy. Biden’s daughter, Ashley Biden, sent her father a Facebook post about a litter of German Shepherd puppies that were having some health issues and needed foster families. The six puppies had been exposed to toxins and were hospitalized for treatment. Biden has long loved German Shepherds, and had been wanting to adopt a new dog as a companion for Champ. He contacted the Delaware Humane Association about fostering one of the puppies.

View attachment 375177

I love German Shepherds....how cool :)

And when politicians are animal lovers...an extra plus. Even Pence gets a plus from me on that!

Trump should adopt an alligator.. To help him clean the swamp.. And then I'd have faith in the fact he's actually committing to do something.. After all -- Mitch McConnell LOOKS like his pet tortoise.. And he works like one also... :hyper:

OIP.s7tqpZWV5lj60IGU5l3ojwHaEK
I've heard from a super-secret inside source that McConnell is moonlighting as a sidewalk inspector.

He could get a golden retriever or a lab or a malamute or an irish wolfhound. But he isn't in to dogs, unfortunately.
I guess he never had time to have a dog. I wonder if Baron wanted one and was denied.

The white house needs a dog.

Gracie, I would never give a dog to the Trumps.

He dislikes pets. Wealthy people don't need time for pets - they hire people for them. Better if he not have them.
Biden abuses children. He shouldn’t have pets.

Considering your entire claim is based on your opinion of photographs (a partisan opinion since you certainly don't apply it to photographs of Trump and his daughter Ivanka), and that in 47 years of political life, no one complained or filed charges....and it wasn't until he ran against Trump that you suddenly decided this...I'll put your claim where it belongs. Political trash.
One of his ex staffers said he sexually assaulted her. And he abused his SS staff and exposed himself to them. He is seen in multiple pictures and on camera groping little girls that clearly don’t like it. And his son is a sex addict that sexually abused young Chinese girls. The man is an abuser. So sure give him a dog.
Maybe he will sniff the dog and wind up getting bit.
Plenty of hair to sniff there. And they rarely live beyond 13 years old. Just his type.

The newest member of the Biden family, a dog named Major, first came into their lives in March of this year when he was still a puppy. Biden’s daughter, Ashley Biden, sent her father a Facebook post about a litter of German Shepherd puppies that were having some health issues and needed foster families. The six puppies had been exposed to toxins and were hospitalized for treatment. Biden has long loved German Shepherds, and had been wanting to adopt a new dog as a companion for Champ. He contacted the Delaware Humane Association about fostering one of the puppies.

View attachment 375177

I love German Shepherds....how cool :)

And when politicians are animal lovers...an extra plus. Even Pence gets a plus from me on that!

C'mon man! If that don't straighten out your leg hairs, nuthin' will!

Forum List

Back