Biden’s FOLLY....US plans to release oil from strategic reserve to bring down gas prices

You just detailed that he didn't get Keystone XL done....now you're saying he "performed miracles of speed"?

Keystone workers were once again working on it. That's a miracle of speed considering how many court cases the Green New Weenies tossed at it. THAT ALONE is a 2 year miracle to cut thru that bullshit.

And Keystone would be complete by NOW if Biden hadn't gone total insane Green Weenie.

It was completed to NEBRASKA until the previous Green Weenie stopped it in 2010. And industry reports say the PHASE 2 (full completion) was 3 years out if got RE-approved in 2017. So Trump got it going again in 2019 and WOULD be completed next year.

Just going to Nebraska doesn't give the safe and efficient transmission that it was designed to do. Not only did make the PREVIOUS PHASE 1 futile, it totally pissed offed our neighbors to the North who LAUGH at us for not taking Canadian oil rather than begging the "Death to America" Iranians and the Marxist Venezuelans eating tree bark and the "gonna cripple those energy dummies in Europe" Russians.

Really retarded people in charge of this Green Raw Deal mentality. Ending up as "energy beggars" will GET PEOPLE KILLED.

These are the imports from Russia alone:

View attachment 624677

You've proved NOTHING by this graph about "energy independence". I GAVE the reasons why oil will ALWAYS be both imported and exported. It's too far over your head.

When we PRODUCE enough to NOT HAVE to import -- that's a GOOD spot. When we EXPORT more oil products than we IMPORT -- that's "energy independence.

NEITHER of those MEAN -- we will NEVER import any foreign oil or petroleum products.

We IMPORT because we turn that raw crude into 1000s of petroleum products FOR EXPORTS. When we reach "independence" as we briefly did under Trump -- That NET export means more good jobs and a better balance of trade.

You've proved NOTHING by this graph about "energy independence". I GAVE the reasons why oil will ALWAYS be both imported and exported. It's too far over your head.

When we PRODUCE enough to NOT HAVE to import -- that's a GOOD spot. When we EXPORT more oil products than we IMPORT -- that's "energy independence.

NEITHER of those MEAN -- we will NEVER import any foreign oil or petroleum products.

We IMPORT because we turn that raw crude into 1000s of petroleum products FOR EXPORTS. When we reach "independence" as we briefly did under Trump -- That NET export means more good jobs and a better balance of trade.

Are "we" going to be happy to pay more at the pump....because, that is why companies are importing crude oil....it's cheaper to get it out of the ground there and import it than pay oil workers wages and benefits here.

Feel free to volunteer to pay more. "We" are fine importing it from other places and letting them rape those countries of their resources.

So you really think that we didn't import Oil under your blob? That every drop refined by Exxon, Chevron, Dow, Lyondell, etc... in the United States originated in the United States?

You really think that?

You're not comprehending even the BASICS of how oil products get balanced or calculated. Already blasted your concept that you have to have NO IMPORTS of crude or petroleum derivatives to BE in a GREAT INDEPENDENCE position on world supply. See my post above and the new on page 6 for my last TRY at raising your awareness.

Lefty loons THINK they know how stuff works, but SUCK at actually doing more than a bunch of stoners sitting around "redesigning the world"...

You're not comprehending even the BASICS of how oil products get balanced or calculated. Already blasted your concept that you have to have NO IMPORTS of crude or petroleum derivatives to BE in a GREAT INDEPENDENCE position on world supply. See my post above and the new on page 6 for my last TRY at raising your awareness.

Lefty loons THINK they know how stuff works, but SUCK at actually doing more than a bunch of stoners sitting around "redesigning the world"...

So I'll take that as a surrender. Try to do better in the future.

Are "we" going to be happy to pay more at the pump....because, that is why companies are importing crude oil....it's cheaper to get it out of the ground there and import it than pay oil workers wages and benefits here.

If ya REALLY want to "rape resources" -- keep pushing all this "battery powered" everything. There's kids in the Congo falling like flies to heavy metal poisoning. And batteries DONT POWER ANYTHING. They just store energy from elsewhere.

It's not a MATTER of pay. Oil field pay is pretty damn GOOD in America, So is "pipeline" work. And the smart people running our energy systems do PAY WELL.

Again -- your gangha clouded dreams aren't even NEAR reality.

candycorn It's YOU that's surrendering here with "let other countries rape their countries" mentality. When it comes to Green Raw Deal mentality - that "RAPE" overseas is IN YOUR NAME !!!

The fact that you dont know that we need MASSIVE IMPORTS of heavy, toxic metals to make all those EVehicles that WE don't have enough of HERE -- MAKES YOU the slave driver in Africa and other 3rd world sites.

“The glamourous shop displays and marketing of state of the art technologies are a stark contrast to the children carrying bags of rocks, and miners in narrow manmade tunnels risking permanent lung damage,” said Mark Dummett, Business & Human Rights Researcher at Amnesty International.

“Millions of people enjoy the benefits of new technologies but rarely ask how they are made. It is high time the big brands took some responsibility for the mining of the raw materials that make their lucrative products.”

The report documents how traders buy cobalt from areas where child labour is rife and sell it to Congo Dongfang Mining (CDM), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chinese mineral giant Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Ltd (Huayou Cobalt).

Amnesty International researchers also found that the vast majority of miners spend long hours every day working with cobalt without the most basic of protective equipment, such as gloves, work clothes or facemasks to protect them from lung or skin disease.

Children told Amnesty International they worked for up to 12 hours a day in the mines, carrying heavy loads to earn between one and two dollars a day. In 2014 approximately 40,000 children worked in mines across southern DRC, many of them mining cobalt, according to UNICEF.

Paul, a 14-year-old orphan, started mining at the age of 12. He told researchers that prolonged time underground made him constantly ill:

“I would spend 24 hours down in the tunnels. I arrived in the morning and would leave the following morning … I had to relieve myself down in the tunnels … My foster mother planned to send me to school, but my foster father was against it, he exploited me by making me work in the mine.”

“The dangers to health and safety make mining one of the worst forms of child labour. Companies whose global profits total $125 billion cannot credibly claim that they are unable to check where key minerals in their productions come from,” said Mark Dummett.

“Mining the basic materials that power an electric car or a smartphone should be a source of prosperity for miners in DRC. The reality is that it is a back-breaking life of misery for almost no money. Big brands have the power to change this.”

ENJOY YOUR EARTHSAVING WINDMILLS, SOLAR PANELS AND ELECTRIC CARS CANDYCORN. CELEBRATE THAT CLEAN GREEN ENERGY FOLLY THESE RETARDS ARE CREATING..

Because there'll be piles of body bags HERE as well if YOUR MENTAL MIDGETS smoke their way into getting a "Green Raw Deal"..

2014611145555381893_8-1000x480.jpg

candycorn It's YOU that's surrendering here with "let other countries rape their countries" mentality. When it comes to Green Raw Deal mentality - that "RAPE" overseas is IN YOUR NAME !!!

The fact that you dont know that we need MASSIVE IMPORTS of heavy, toxic metals to make all those EVehicles that WE don't have enough of HERE -- MAKES YOU the slave driver in Africa and other 3rd world sites.

“The glamourous shop displays and marketing of state of the art technologies are a stark contrast to the children carrying bags of rocks, and miners in narrow manmade tunnels risking permanent lung damage,” said Mark Dummett, Business & Human Rights Researcher at Amnesty International.

“Millions of people enjoy the benefits of new technologies but rarely ask how they are made. It is high time the big brands took some responsibility for the mining of the raw materials that make their lucrative products.”

The report documents how traders buy cobalt from areas where child labour is rife and sell it to Congo Dongfang Mining (CDM), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chinese mineral giant Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Ltd (Huayou Cobalt).

Amnesty International researchers also found that the vast majority of miners spend long hours every day working with cobalt without the most basic of protective equipment, such as gloves, work clothes or facemasks to protect them from lung or skin disease.

Children told Amnesty International they worked for up to 12 hours a day in the mines, carrying heavy loads to earn between one and two dollars a day. In 2014 approximately 40,000 children worked in mines across southern DRC, many of them mining cobalt, according to UNICEF.

Paul, a 14-year-old orphan, started mining at the age of 12. He told researchers that prolonged time underground made him constantly ill:

“I would spend 24 hours down in the tunnels. I arrived in the morning and would leave the following morning … I had to relieve myself down in the tunnels … My foster mother planned to send me to school, but my foster father was against it, he exploited me by making me work in the mine.”

“The dangers to health and safety make mining one of the worst forms of child labour. Companies whose global profits total $125 billion cannot credibly claim that they are unable to check where key minerals in their productions come from,” said Mark Dummett.

“Mining the basic materials that power an electric car or a smartphone should be a source of prosperity for miners in DRC. The reality is that it is a back-breaking life of misery for almost no money. Big brands have the power to change this.”

ENJOY YOUR EARTHSAVING WINDMILLS, SOLAR PANELS AND ELECTRIC CARS CANDYCORN. CELEBRATE THAT CLEAN GREEN ENERGY FOLLY THESE RETARDS ARE CREATING..

Because there'll be piles of body bags HERE as well if YOUR MENTAL MIDGETS smoke their way into getting a "Green Raw Deal"..

Wow, lots of words there.

Again...Chevron imports crude because it's cheaper to do it than get it out of the ground here.

Saying "we" shouldn't import oil is fine. Of course "we" aren't the ones importing the oil....Chevron et. al. is. We would be paying more for gasoline if they paid more to acquire the crude from which it is produced.

So are we wanting to pay more at the pump? Me? No.

If only those greenies understood the destruction they support.

Wow, lots of words there.

Again...Chevron imports crude because it's cheaper to do it than get it out of the ground here.

Saying "we" shouldn't import oil is fine. Of course "we" aren't the ones importing the oil....Chevron et. al. is. We would be paying more for gasoline if they paid more to acquire the crude from which it is produced.

So are we wanting to pay more at the pump? Me? No.
Interesting you support child labor and their deaths

Interesting you support child labor and their deaths

Did you hear a squeak from her on that? The folly of the Green Raw Deal is indefensible, stupid, NOT GREEN and immoral. And there WILL be death and pain both HERE and abroad if they succeed in pushing that direction. THAT'S THE REASON for this thread. Because Biden is playing the dupes with stupid inconsequential things like pillaging the National Oil Reserve to distract from the pain.

Forum List

Back