Biden’s First Year: Illegal Immigration to U.S. Outpaces Populations of Major American Cities

I would like to see an end to the undocumented immigrants as well. But hunting them down and killing him is not the way to do it, even if as you said, we just need to kill a few of them then they'll stop coming. I mean I don't even like killing any wars, wars are stupid. The sooner they are eliminated in this world the better. The answer lies in the immigration courts. I need to be rebuilt right on the borders, there needs to be lots of them to accommodate any number of people approaching our borders. They should be given documentation prior to arrival there. A documentation should be processed, they should have their day in court that day and then they could go through one door if they were accepted as potential citizens which allows them into the United States, or go through another door which puts them back in Mexico with papers which will allow them to reapply in 3 months 6 months a year or never apply again. But in the process of processing them they should take really good IDs for facial recognition in case they try to cross the border illegally ( and now it would be illegal because they had their day in court ) . It would end the whole problem.
Take photos of dead and decomposing bodies, make copies and drop them from helicopters. This is You. Not your son or daughter because once the kid is sold no one cares.

You've got a Crush! Stop that. I'm too old for you.
Just thought I'd tell you I'm not following you around. This site alerts me when a post appears on a thread that I am following. I don't know who I might find responding to the thread until I press the button to reveal the answer.

Biden's border crisis and the resulting invasion of our country is the single dumbest (and most dangerous) thing any President has ever done.
President Biden was appointed by the King of kings to be President and to hasten the Curse of Isaiah 5 upon BabylonGomorra USA. The Walls, Hedges and watch towers are down and the King of kings has raised a banner to the nations to come plunder America, and no one can stop it.

President Biden was appointed by the King of kings to be President and to hasten the Curse of Isaiah 5 upon BabylonGomorra USA. The Walls, Hedges and watch towers are down and the King of kings has raised a banner to the nations to come plunder America, and no one can stop it.
You know how ridiculous you sound. trump, like most every president before him, never addressed the immigration issue. Biden is addressing the backlog and preparing the US for the future of immigration by building back and building back better the immigration courts. I only wish they would build them right on the border, so that those that were rejected to go right back to Mexico, while at the same time assisting those that were accepted into the United States.

We, Democrats or Republicans, have not, will not, and cannot secure the border to stop illegal immigration and will not enforce our immigration laws. The 11 million that are here illegally are not going to be rounded up and deported. Legalization and path to citizenship will make them part of the system and contribute more effectively to the economy. At present we do not know who or where the 11 million undocumented are. Research shows that undocumented immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy/contribute to economic growth, enhance the welfare of natives, contribute more in tax revenue than they collect, reduce American firms' incentives to offshore jobs and import foreign-produced goods, and benefit consumers by reducing the prices of goods and services......

We, Democrats or Republicans, have not, will not, and cannot secure the border to stop illegal immigration and will not enforce our immigration laws. The 11 million that are here illegally are not going to be rounded up and deported. Legalization and path to citizenship will make them part of the system and contribute more effectively to the economy. At present we do not know who or where the 11 million undocumented are. Research shows that undocumented immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy/contribute to economic growth, enhance the welfare of natives, contribute more in tax revenue than they collect, reduce American firms' incentives to offshore jobs and import foreign-produced goods, and benefit consumers by reducing the prices of goods and services......
All correct. Did you know the white population of the United States is at the highest level it is ever going to be. Whites are not producing enough offspring to replace themselves anymore. This is also happening all over Europe. The white race is at its peak.

All correct. Did you know the white population of the United States is at the highest level it is ever going to be. Whites are not producing enough offspring to replace themselves anymore. This is also happening all over Europe. The white race is at its peak.
But what does that have to do with anything.?

The United States is far and away the most popular destination for the world's immigrants. With more than 51 million foreign-born residents living in the U.S., the country has nearly four times as many immigrants as any other nation in the world
In 2007, an estimated 6.9 million unauthorized immigrants were Mexican, and 5.3 million were born in other countries.

But what does that have to do with anything.?
I was just implying that it's a good thing we have all this immigration otherwise our society would be stagnant. It was meant to compliment your statement.

Small correction: The 11million illegals referenced above comes from a 2009 study. Current estimates are close to 30 million illegals in the country.

They will not stop coming as long as we give them incentive to come. "IF you get in, you can stay" 11 million is proof of that. But illegal and legal immigration need to stop because we do not have enough natural resources to sustain uncontrolled immigration. The draught has affect livestock and our farming. Farms do not have the water to grow, etc. We are in deep shit and no one, republicans or democrats do not give a shit.

Even isolated, short-term increases in immigration levels can influence the U.S. environment by increasing the demand for services, infrastructure, and resources. Making it more difficult to support even the current population

Small correction: The 11million illegals referenced above comes from a 2009 study. Current estimates are close to 30 million illegals in the country.
First there is no such thing as illegal immigrant. There are documented and undocumented immigrants. And the highest figure I could find on government sites and the most recent or 2020 they cited 11.7 million undocumented immigrants in the country at this time due to a backlog in immigration courts. This backlog has been increasing since Obama was in office, took an even bigger increase when trump was in office because he basically sabotaged the immigration courts and now that he's out of office undocumented immigration has increased even more but it should be leveling off soon. Biden has giving much more funding to the immigration courts to handle the problem, hopefully it will be adequate. It is a problem and a big problem and it's not going to be resolved easily or quickly but at least we've got a president that's working on it.

I was just implying that it's a good thing we have all this immigration otherwise our society would be stagnant. It was meant to compliment your statement.
Environmentally our natural resources, farming, and water, etc, cannot sustain growth in the population. We will soon have to limit the number of children born to each family. Warmer temperatures over time are changing weather patterns and disrupting the usual balance of nature. This poses many risks to human beings and all other forms of life on Earth, Climate change has already affected our food and water supply.The United States imports about 15 percent of its overall food supply By 2071, nearly half of the 204 fresh water basins in the United States may not be able to meet the monthly water demand.
Across the country, 49% of tribal homes do not have access to reliable water sources, clean drinking water or basic sanitation. Like I keep saying,, We are in deep shit.

Environmentally our natural resources, farming, and water, etc, cannot sustain growth in the population. We will soon have to limit the number of children born to each family. Warmer temperatures over time are changing weather patterns and disrupting the usual balance of nature. This poses many risks to human beings and all other forms of life on Earth, Climate change has already affected our food and water supply.The United States imports about 15 percent of its overall food supply By 2071, nearly half of the 204 fresh water basins in the United States may not be able to meet the monthly water demand.
Across the country, 49% of tribal homes do not have access to reliable water sources, clean drinking water or basic sanitation. Like I keep saying,, We are in deep shit.
I understand all that. Thank you very much. I can't believe they're trying to overturn roe versus Wade at this time it doesn't make any sense. The last thing this world needs is more people in it.

Forum List

Back