Biden’s Economy adds 531,000 jobs in October

Good question. Where did they go?
I notice that every single time the media starts reporting terrible news on the economy....somebody Jimmys the numbers and gives us fake statistics that make it look like everything is fine.
Like the time Obama was running out of time on his promise to get unemployment below a set amount....and what do you know....he claims to have created 800,000 new jobs like magic. It brings unemployment under the set amount and he's all of the sudden responsible for a recovery......unfortunately his GDP doesn't do a corresponding jump...so economists start accusing him of fudging the numbers.
Clearly they're fudging the numbers now to bail Biden out.
They pass a stripped down infrastructure bill to help save his presidency and then release this fake jobs report right when he's forcing the layoff of millions of employees with his mandates.

Sorry, but I'm not buying any of it.
Lemme see if I got your posts right...

According to you... Obama was president for 8 years. The BLS unemployment figures during those 8 years were fake...

Trump was president for four years. Then the BLS unemployment figures were real...

Now Biden is the president for the last 10 months and the BLS unemployment figures are back to being fake.

Does that about sum up your position?

:abgg2q.jpg:

You should know you pulled the 3 million out of your ass! But you have no data to backup your LIES!!!!!
They obviously didn't go to the not in labor force list which is going down under Biden!
No....lying fuck.....I wouldn't have said it if I hadn't checked it first.
The tables you faggots keep using shows pretty much the opposite of what I saw on those same tables last week.
It's not hard for me to believe you fucks stole the election.....not a stretch to assume that the government is fabricating the statistics on jobs.

simply because events leading up to them left them in w/o a chair when the economic music stopped gator

~S~
10 of 11 times? If I flipped a coin and it landed heads 10 of 11 times wouldnt those odds be 0.01%? I think so.

10 of 11 times? If I flipped a coin and it landed heads 10 of 11 times wouldnt those odds be 0.01%? I think so.
well, in your defense, the reps are gonna sweep congress, and when housing goes <pop> in the spring may be able tp state 11 outta 12 times

causation / correlation Gator.....

~S~

No....lying fuck.....I wouldn't have said it if I hadn't checked it first.
The tables you faggots keep using shows pretty much the opposite of what I saw on those same tables last week.
It's not hard for me to believe you fucks stole the election.....not a stretch to assume that the government is fabricating the statistics on jobs.
BULLSHIT!

At this rate right wingers are gonna have a hard time pretending like the economy sucks for the next 3 years. Jobs are everywhere. Hiring is booming. Stocks are rising. We are obviously entering a golden age of the economy.
When an incompetent brings the country to such low depths the only place you can go is up.

I am NOT going to read through 200 posts of Trumper butthurt. :laugh:

But what was the reaction when Trump had a good October jobs report?

And that was only 235,000 jobs!
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Of course they are....Everything is "adjusted". :rolleyes:
OK let's look at the unadjusted numbers.

UE rate is 4.3%
Total UE is 6.896 million
LFPR 61.8%
Employed 154,966,000
Jobs added 920,000

As you can see all the unadjusted numbers are better!

Got to wonder how those jobs numbers are going to look like when they come out today.

Forum List

Back