Biden’s Economic Approval

The price of gas here just went north of $2.60 a gallon and we're not even two months into the Biden Presidency. Anyone want to guess how long before it hits $3.00? How close do you think progressives can get it to $4.00 again? My prediction is it will come close by the end of next year.
You don’t want big oil to do well? I’m so confused.
If big oil doing well means that it costs me fifty bucks to fill up my car...NO, I don't want them to do well! Especially if it makes us dependent on other countries for our oil again!

The price of gas here just went north of $2.60 a gallon and we're not even two months into the Biden Presidency. Anyone want to guess how long before it hits $3.00? How close do you think progressives can get it to $4.00 again? My prediction is it will come close by the end of next year.
If big oil doing well means that it costs me fifty bucks to fill up my car...NO, I don't want them to do well! Especially if it makes us dependent on other countries for our oil again!
So we are against oil now? They lose a lotta money when it’s cheap.

What makes you think I'm against oil? Let them do their thing and let the markets decide prices. What Biden is doing now is artificially inflating the price of oil and gas to make green energy look more attractive. That means I lose a lot of money and so does every other American that needs to put gas in their car every week. It's a "Green Energy Tax" that you'll never hear about but it's coming out of your pocket!

What makes you think I'm against oil? Let them do their thing and let the markets decide prices. What Biden is doing now is artificially inflating the price of oil and gas to make green energy look more attractive. That means I lose a lot of money!
He did that how?

Forum List

Back