Biden's Dumpster Fire of a SOTU Speech

Actually, he'll win again easily because Trump will remind us why we voted him out to start with.

Nobody with a functioning brain doesn’t realize how much better off and safer we were with Trump than Biden. Seriously, only true morons haven’t come to this conclusion. I have faith that most Independents will not to be fooled twice.

Actually, the poorest rural counties vote Republican, and THAT'S the problem. These people would be in serious trouble if the Republicans got their way and cut off all the subsidies and welfare.

The poorest urban areas vote very heavily Democrat and there are LOT more of them. These people would loot and riot if they if they lost their subsidies and welfare. Once again, you miss the bigger picture.

But not the trailer park you live in, that's the point.

I guess that is the view through the bars on the windows of your ghetto condo.

Nobody with a functioning brain doesn’t realize how much better off and safer we were with Trump than Biden. Seriously, only true morons haven’t come to this conclusion. I have faith that most Independents will not to be fooled twice.

Um, if the worst thing we are worrying about are Chinese weather balloons, life is pretty good.

Lowest unemployment in 50 years.
That's pretty good.

The poorest urban areas vote very heavily Democrat and there are LOT more of them. These people would loot and riot if they if they lost their subsidies and welfare. Once again, you miss the bigger picture.

Yes, they would. Good thing no one sane is recommending that.
They should riot more often, it's the only way to get white people to do the right thing.

I guess that is the view through the bars on the windows of your ghetto condo.
I'm straightfoward about where I live. You seem to want to hide it.
I wonder why?

I mean, shit, guy why not lie and claim you live in a nice neighborhood in Jesusland.

Forum List

Back