Biden's diesel crisis still has prices way over $5/gallon

Just love spending several hundred dollars to fill up my diesel pusher motorhome. Bet there's going to be a lot of used motor homes coming on the market.
If you have RV retailers in your area and you are looking to rid yourself of it, they are paying top dollar to buy them as their inventories are low. We have lots of them in this area and they are begging for people to bring them in so that they have something to sell. I look for them to become the new starter home.

I've already seen lots of them showing up on Facebook marketplace, and they're selling them for cheap to reasonable prices.

Not surprised. In the past, you could always rely on prices dropping when we had a huge spike. This time however, I don't expect a huge drop, maybe a little, but in the long run they're likely to stay high.

If you have RV retailers in your area and you are looking to rid yourself of it, they are paying top dollar to buy them as their inventories are low. We have lots of them in this area and they are begging for people to bring them in so that they have something to sell. I look for them to become the new starter home.

I have noticed more and more that RV parks and even campgrounds stay pretty full even in the winter now. I think there's a lot of full-timers out there trying to live as cheap as possible.

Democrats HATE diesel with a passion.

Diesel was cheaper than gasoline until the Bush Jr. administration decided to increase the taxes on it, as well as mandated that it burn cleaner, adding to refining costs. THAT is the reason that diesel is so expensive and costs more than gasoline. It's not the Dems that hate diesel, it's the Republicans.

Forum List

Back