Biden's Deer in the Headlights Moment

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Overall, the first debate seemed to be a draw, only because with 2 (often 3) guys talking at once, we could hardly hear much of anything. I would say that Trump did manage to get a few facts into the discourse in between Chris Wallace's constant interruptions of him.

Biden mostly just spouted a lot of rhetoric, and often getting mean-spirted, in his typical angry tone, and calling Trump a "liar" and a "clown".

The one moment that sticks out in my mind though, was when Biden, talkative throughout, suddenly clammed up, and stared away from the camera, totally silent for 10 seconds or so. Biden's deer in the headlights moment came when Trump asked him to cite what law enforcement agencies have endorsed him (there aren't any).

Rather than lie (that wouldn't be good), Biden just froze and went silent, having to endure the brief time when Trump rattled off the names of the many police departments that have endorsed him. It was a rare moment when one guy was talking and the other was quiet.

There didn't seem to be any winner really, but on the law enforcement issue, Trump clearly won big. Biden had no endorsements, had to admit that he kept quiet for months while leftist BLM and Antifa idiots were burning and looting cites with Democrat mayors. Trump noted that Biden was trapped between his moderate base and his radical one, that has already ragged at him, for talking nice about police (whom he also said should be defunded).

Unions endorsing Trump

Overall, the first debate seemed to be a draw
When a Trump Chump claims a "draw it means Tramp got his fat ass handed to him on a silver platter by a "sleepy old man with dementia."
:rofl::lmao:
both looked pretty bad.....trump once again doesnt know when to shut the fuck up and biden just saying the same old shit we have heard before....

Overall, the first debate seemed to be a draw, only because with 2 (often 3) guys talking at once, we could hardly hear much of anything. I would say that Trump did manage to get a few facts into the discourse in between Chris Wallace's constant interruptions of him.

Biden mostly just spouted a lot of rhetoric, and often getting mean-spirted, in his typical angry tone, and calling Trump a "liar" and a "clown".

The one moment that sticks out in my mind though, was when Biden, talkative throughout, suddenly clammed up, and stared away from the camera, totally silent for 10 seconds or so. Biden's deer in the headlights moment came when Trump asked him to cite what law enforcement agencies have endorsed him (there aren't any).

Rather than lie (that wouldn't be good), Biden just froze and went silent, having to endure the brief time when Trump rattled off the names of the many police departments that have endorsed him. It was a rare moment when one guy was talking and the other was quiet.

There didn't seem to be any winner really, but on the law enforcement issue, Trump clearly won big. Biden had no endorsements, had to admit that he kept quiet for months while leftist BLM and Antifa idiots were burning and looting cites with Democrat mayors. Trump noted that Biden was trapped between his moderate base and his radical one, that has already ragged at him, for talking nice about police (whom he also said should be defunded).
/-----/ I believe Trump was the winner since he had to debate on two fronts simultaneously, one with Dementia Joe, the other with TDS Wallace.

When a Trump Chump claims a "draw it means Tramp got his fat ass handed to him on a silver platter by a "sleepy old man with dementia."
both looked pretty bad.....trump once again doesnt know when to shut the fuck up and biden just saying the same old shit we have heard before....
/----/ I partially agree, Trump does know when to shut up. His strategy was to rattle Dementia Joe so he would start stammering and lose his place which he did at one point.

1. It was 2 against 1. Wallace threw himself on a dozen different grenades to protect Biden
  2. Likely rather than Team Xi Biden getting the questions from Wallace, Team Xi Biden wrote the questions for Wallace

/----/ I partially agree, Trump does know when to shut up. His strategy was to rattle Dementia Joe so he would start stammering and lose his place which he did at one point.
no he doesnt,the guy is his own worst enemy....his mouth has made many of his problems worse...

no he doesnt,the guy is his own worst enemy....his mouth has made many of his problems worse...
/—-/ I’m hearing it from talking heads on TV and radio that Trump was trying to rattle Dementia Joe. So it’s not just me.

/—-/ I’m hearing it from talking heads on TV and radio that Trump was trying to rattle Dementia Joe. So it’s not just me.
doesnt change what i said....

All biden did was recite lines.. no empathy and no sincerity... Nothing new and he just wants to retun to total lockdowns forever... Trump hit him hard on wanting to destroy the nation and using common sense when making these types of decisons and Joe was silent...

And he did... Had trump allowed joe to rattle on for few seconds Joe would have imploded...

I liked when Wallace asked Biden if he had reached out to the Mayor of Portland or the Governor of Oregon regarding the riots. Biden hesitated and then came back with "Look, I not in an elected office" or something like that, as if that completely precluded the man who wants to be President, and who once was Vice President, from calling them to discuss the situation.

I saw that as a really, really weak moment for Biden...

I liked when Wallace asked Biden if he had reached out to the Mayor of Portland or the Governor of Oregon regarding the riots. Biden hesitated and then came back with "Look, I not in an elected office" or something like that, as if that completely precluded the man who wants to be President, and who once was Vice President, from calling them to discuss the situation.

I saw that as a really, really weak moment for Biden...
Good observation. I think I recall that after Biden dodged the question Wallace came back and asked it again.

Bien also (more than once) said 200 MILLON referring to the number of US Covid deaths, instead of the correct 200 THOUSAND, and then corrected himself immediately. he struggled with that.

Were my ears deceiving me, or did Biden actually again say that he would defund the police ? Anybody catch that part ?

Trump did overtalk sometimes, but I didn't hear anything really bad from him. If there were a few misstatements, his good ones far outnumbered the bad, although there was so much talk noise, a lot of Trump's comments were muddled out.

Unions endorsing Trump
By all rights this alone should re-elect the President (especially when you look at the alternative)

1601498671241.png

It seems that President Trump's refusal to "stfu" helped him convince the world's members to heal the oldest known rift in the world has earned him 3 nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize and bring 5 000 years of peace on earth. God works in strange ways.

Last edited:
Trump did overtalk sometimes, but I didn't hear anything really bad from him. If there were a few misstatements, his good ones far outnumbered the bad, although there was so much talk noise, a lot of Trump's comments were muddled out.
Yeah it was a little tough on a guy like Biden who believes his lies are true.

Forum List

Back