Biden's Deer in the Headlights Moment

no he doesnt,the guy is his own worst enemy....his mouth has made many of his problems worse...
Trump did overtalk sometimes, but I didn't hear anything really bad from him. If there were a few misstatements, his good ones far outnumbered the bad, although there was so much talk noise, a lot of Trump's comments were muddled out.
Yeah it was a little tough on a guy like Biden who believes his lies are true.

Overall, the first debate seemed to be a draw
When a Trump Chump claims a "draw it means Tramp got his fat ass handed to him on a silver platter by a "sleepy old man with dementia."
:rofl::lmao:
both looked pretty bad.....trump once again doesnt know when to shut the fuck up and biden just saying the same old shit we have heard before....
It seems that President Trump's refusal to "stfu" helped him convince the world's members to heal the oldest known rift in the world has earned him 3 nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize and bring 5 000 years of peace on earth. God works in strange ways.
yea im sure he did the same thing at those meetings....

When a Trump Chump claims a "draw it means Tramp got his fat ass handed to him on a silver platter by a "sleepy old man with dementia."
both looked pretty bad.....trump once again doesnt know when to shut the fuck up and biden just saying the same old shit we have heard before....
It seems that President Trump's refusal to "stfu" helped him convince the world's members to heal the oldest known rift in the world has earned him 3 nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize and bring 5 000 years of peace on earth. God works in strange ways.
Lol. The rhetoric before the skirmish was clear it might not be a debate. The surprise was Biden's complete absence of earlier dementia behaviors. The old coot was faking all those weeks and months of dementia symptoms. Lol Suprise!

Lol. The rhetoric before the skirmish was clear it might not be a debate. The surprise was Biden's complete absence of earlier dementia behaviors. The old coot was faking all those weeks and months of dementia symptoms. Lol Suprise!
not the situation we were talking about was it?....

no he doesnt,the guy is his own worst enemy....his mouth has made many of his problems worse...
Trump did overtalk sometimes, but I didn't hear anything really bad from him. If there were a few misstatements, his good ones far outnumbered the bad, although there was so much talk noise, a lot of Trump's comments were muddled out.
/----/ After what democRATs did to the president for the last 3 1/2 years, he has every right to be angry.

/----/ I partially agree, Trump does know when to shut up. His strategy was to rattle Dementia Joe so he would start stammering and lose his place which he did at one point.
/—-/ I’m hearing it from talking heads on TV and radio that Trump was trying to rattle Dementia Joe. So it’s not just me.

Everyone knows Trump doesn't do anything without a plan. Trumps act was intentional.
Next time he'll use a different plan.

Lol. The rhetoric before the skirmish was clear it might not be a debate. The surprise was Biden's complete absence of earlier dementia behaviors. The old coot was faking all those weeks and months of dementia symptoms. Lol Suprrise!
He did struggle with "MILLION" and "THOUSAND" a few times, before he corrected himself. Or did his earpiece do the correcting ?

The one moment that sticks out in my mind though, was when Biden, talkative throughout, suddenly clammed up, and stared away from the camera, totally silent for 10 seconds or so. Biden's deer in the headlights moment came when Trump asked him to cite what law enforcement agencies have endorsed him (there aren't any).

Rather than lie (that wouldn't be good), Biden just froze and went silent, having to endure the brief time when Trump rattled off the names of the many police departments that have endorsed him. It was a rare moment when one guy was talking and the other was quiet.

Biden was stumped because I don't think he has any law enforcement backing him. And if he does, he's certainly not aware, or it's some Mayberry place out there.

When Trump said, "we've got time" he probably should've let the awkward silence ensue rather than keep talking to reinforce his point.
I love that Trump is aggressive, but he does need to be more cognizant of flow. That was a chance to embarrass Joe thoroughly. Instead, the detractors get to just cry that Trump wouldn't shut up.

The one moment that sticks out in my mind though, was when Biden, talkative throughout, suddenly clammed up, and stared away from the camera, totally silent for 10 seconds or so. Biden's deer in the headlights moment came when Trump asked him to cite what law enforcement agencies have endorsed him (there aren't any).

Rather than lie (that wouldn't be good), Biden just froze and went silent, having to endure the brief time when Trump rattled off the names of the many police departments that have endorsed him. It was a rare moment when one guy was talking and the other was quiet.

Biden was stumped because I don't think he has any law enforcement backing him. And if he does, he's certainly not aware, or it's some Mayberry place out there.

When Trump said, "we've got time" he probably should've let the awkward silence ensue rather than keep talking to reinforce his point.
I love that Trump is aggressive, but he does need to be more cognizant of flow. That was a chance to embarrass Joe thoroughly. Instead, the detractors get to just cry that Trump wouldn't shut up.
/——/ Chris Wallace was their to run interference for Dementia Joe. Trump had to press hard to get him to clutch before Wallace intervened.

Forum List

Back