Biden’s China-Style CBDC Control Currency Would Force Mandatory Vaccinations, Other Mandated “Medical Interventions” by Cutting-Off Food

Certainly that's going to happen to anyone stupid enough to keep their wealth in a bank, or in something as stupid as crypto.

They can't take what they don't know exists.

There will be no other kind of money but Federal Reserve credits which can be shut off. That's the whole point. Cash will be outlawed.

Wall Street-Blackrock guru Ed Dowd explains how it will go down.

Ed Dowd: Emergency Fed Rate Cut By June, Only 6 U.S. Banks Will Be Left By 2025 Paving Way For CBDC​

There will be no other kind of money but Federal Reserve credits which can be shut off. That's the whole point. Cash will be outlawed.

Wall Street-Blackrock guru Ed Dowd explains how it will go down.

Ed Dowd: Emergency Fed Rate Cut By June, Only 6 U.S. Banks Will Be Left By 2025 Paving Way For CBDC​

The resulting black market will be tremendous. Personally I stand to benefit from "outlawing cash" as I have a large amount of consumer goods, non-perishable, stockpiled. What I have are all things that have been subjected to shortages in the past "emergencies".
Folks that get cut off can bring me an ounce .....NO TWO OUNCES!, of silver for a fifth of cheap vodka, or a six pack of Charmin.

The resulting black market will be tremendous. Personally I stand to benefit from "outlawing cash" as I have a large amount of consumer goods, non-perishable, stockpiled. What I have are all things that have been subjected to shortages in the past "emergencies".
Folks that get cut off can bring me an ounce .....NO TWO OUNCES!, of silver for a fifth of cheap vodka, or a six pack of Charmin.

You'll need an army to protect it.

I'm there.

But I'm more like two ounces of silver for A SHOT of cheap vodka.

You'll need an army to protect it.
The civility of how long it lasts is the question. A planned currency collapse replaced with the digital currency would still need a short time to ramp up. Joe and the world government people have this already prepared. If the government is a dictatorship, people who were friends may not be anymore.

The civility of how long it lasts is the question. A planned currency collapse replaced with the digital currency would still need a short time to ramp up. Joe and the world government people have this already prepared. If the government is a dictatorship, people who were friends may not be anymore.

One thing a dictatorship can do is order you to take your "health shots."

Newly released COVID vaccine victim documentary “Anecdotals”

Movement in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma legislators push back against CBDC with cash bill | House Bill No. 1633

"Legislation introduced in Oklahoma would require the acceptance of cash as legal tender: “A retail establishment selling or offering for sale goods or services at retail during regular business hours shall not require a buyer to pay using credit cards nor a central bank digital currency nor prohibit cash as payment in order to purchase the goods or services. ”

There is growing opposition to Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) because the government and international central bankers would be able to “program” money and surveil every financial transaction. The passage of House Bill No. 1633 would protect Oklahomans’ right to use cash and not be required to use CBDC’s.

Similar legislation in Missouri states, “No public entity shall require payment in the form of any digital currency. Payment by means of cash, debit card, or credit card shall be considered legal tender and shall be accepted by all public entities. Payment in gold and silver coinage shall also be considered legal tender and shall be accepted by all public entities. ”"

Forum List

Back