Biden’s Bridge Is Falling Down

Biden's mind is like a parachute. if it won't open when you need it, you're in trouble. Trump, on the other hand, has an open mind!

Meanwhile back in reality....

the infrastructure bill that will be signed (none too soon) by Biden will address such things.
Address such things? How to steal money from taxes payers and funnel it around to supposed building projects? All fine and dandy till the populous gets tired of the treasonous crooks and deals with them.

Why ask if you're just going to call me a liar?
The very definition of a hack.
Don't be so paranoid and defensive. I did not call you a liar, but if you need to prove your assertion, simply link to whatever will support your claim if you can.

Just a reminder. The Republican's controlled both chambers of Congress for your Dear Leaders first two years. Pelosi did not control anything.

Wow. Just wow.
Ignoramus.
“The White House plan, unveiled in February, was meant to provide lawmakers with a framework to craft legislation. But it quickly met opposition from Democrats”

You go dig in the litter box dumbass. The assertion was all yours.
Again, when you raved, "I bitched about Trumps asinine spending bullshit at every turn so GO FUCK YOURSELF HACK", I accepted your undocumented claim, but you bristled nonsense about my calling you a liar.

You really need to conduct yourself in a civil and coherent manner.

Again, when you raved, "I bitched about Trumps asinine spending bullshit at every turn so GO FUCK YOURSELF HACK", I accepted your undocumented claim, but you bristled nonsense about my calling you a liar.

You really need to conduct yourself in a civil and coherent manner.
I don't "need" to do anything. If you don't like my demeanor find the damn ignore button.

I don't "need" to do anything. If you don't like my demeanor find the damn ignore button.
You are far too valuable an "Exhibit A" for the "mindless rage" syndrome that currently befouls America. Too many are contemptuous of empirical reality that runs afoul of their dogma.

Animus is on full-blown display even when gratuitous ad hominems are hurled from the anonymity of a political chat forum.

Vilifications do not alter empirical data, but the grievance-driven can contrive no credible alternative data that comports with their ideological agenda.

Emotionally driven, irrational devotion can be highly deleterious to the nation:

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.54.43 PM.png

Sprightly adversarial discourse need not be an occasion to indulge in vilifications.

You are far too valuable an "Exhibit A" for the "mindless rage" syndrome that currently befouls America. Too many are contemptuous of empirical reality that runs afoul of their dogma.

Animus is on full-blown display even when gratuitous ad hominems are hurled from the anonymity of a political chat forum.

Vilifications do not alter empirical data, but the grievance-driven can contrive no credible alternative data that comports with their ideological agenda.

Emotionally driven, irrational devotion can be highly deleterious to the nation:

Sprightly adversarial discourse need not be an occasion to indulge in vilifications.
Be careful, I see a crack in your pedestal

It's easy to understand why the cult is so flustered.

President Joe Biden’s success at propelling an infrastructure deal past its first major hurdle this week​
was a vindication of his faith in bipartisanship and a repudiation of the slash-and-burn politics​
of his immediate predecessor, Trump, who tried and failed to block it.​

Fox News Poll Finds Americans Approve of Biden’s $3.5 Trillion Budget

August 12, 2021
A new Fox News poll shows overwhelming support for the Democrats’ companion to the $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure plan.
The Senate passed the infrastructure bill with the support of 19 Republicans this week, and Democrats passed the budget resolution for the so-called reconciliation bill along party lines, 50-49. But some of those Democrats have expressed concerns about the price tag for the second measure.
According to a new Fox News poll, the American people overwhelmingly do not share those concerns.
“Do you favor or oppose the U.S. Senate’s infrastructure package that would allocate $1 trillion dollars for U.S. roads, bridges, rail
service, drinking water, and expanded broadband internet access?” the poll asked.
Sixty-two percent of respondents said they favor the deal, versus just 30 percent who oppose.
Respondents were then asked ” Do you favor or oppose the additional infrastructure items being considered by the U.S. House that would allocate $3.5 trillion dollars and include spending to address climate change, health care and childcare?”
Among all Americans, 56 percent said they favor the plan, versus 38 percent who oppose — a net 18 point favorability for the measure...
Of course, if anyone can cite a poll whose results conflict with Fox News, he should do so.

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 10.17.32 AM.png

Trump was for rebuilding the nation's crumbling infrastructure before he was against it, just as he was eager to make his tax returns public before he was desperate to hide them.

Last edited:
Ignoramus.
“The White House plan, unveiled in February, was meant to provide lawmakers with a framework to craft legislation. But it quickly met opposition from Democrats”

The word compromise was not recognized by the Trump led Neo-GOP. But that was a holdover from the Tea bags.

:CryingCow: :CryingCow::CryingCow:

Forum List

Back