Biden’s Brain Breaks During Interview with Lester Holt: “And There is No Way We Were Ever Going to Unite Ukraine…I Mean Excuse Me Iraq…Afghanistan”

Because he did.

And it has been proven by EVERY. SINGLE. AUDIT.

The ones run by the republicans. the ones that were massively biased. ALL OF THEM.

And it was proven when Trump went to court and his legal teams directly stated they did not have any evidence of widespread voter fraud.

See, that is the problem. You can defeat Biden easily, he is a SHIT excuse for a president. But you just cannot drop crazy long enough.

I am reminded of something that Shapiro said constantly during the 2016 election: the Democrats will easily win if THEY CAN JUST STOP BEING CRAZY. They couldn't and they lost.

You and the rest of your crazy is fucking up the very real and very salient case against Biden.

Recounting the same fake votes and getting the same fake numbers does not legitimize a stolen election.

Since I posted that it's $3.46 a gallon now and the same source says it will be up another 5-cents by mid-week or so.
Russia is at war with Ukraine.

Gas is going to increase, that is simply a fact no matter what anyone does. War does things like that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back