Biden’s Brain Breaks During Interview with Lester Holt: “And There is No Way We Were Ever Going to Unite Ukraine…I Mean Excuse Me Iraq…Afghanistan”

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden’s Brain Breaks During Interview with Lester Holt:

“And There is No Way We Were Ever Going to Unite Ukraine…

I Mean Excuse Me Iraq… Afghanistan”

11 Feb 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila
Joe Biden sat down for a one-on-one interview with NBC’s Lester Holt to discuss Russia-Ukraine tensions, Covid mandates, skyrocketing inflation and his upcoming Supreme Court nomination.
Lester Holt asked Biden about his botched Afghanistan withdrawal.
Holt brought up the leaked White House notes from the Situation Room meeting one day before Kabul fell obtained by Axios that revealed just how unprepared Joe Biden was for the Afghanistan withdrawal.
According to the notes, the Biden Regime was scrambling at the 11th hour and had just barely notified Afghan allies “to begin to register their interest in relocation to the United States” hours before the Taliban took over.
The Biden Regime was so unprepared that they were still determining which transit points to send evacuees to hours before the Taliban descended on Kabul.
Joe Biden remained defiant and insisted military brass never told him to leave troops on the ground.
Then Biden’s brain broke: “And there is no way we were ever going to unite Ukraine…I mean excuse me Iraq…Afghanistan.”

Commentary:
Listen to the interview at 5:40... Notice how the Lester Holt uses leading questions instead of open-ended questions like... What were you told?
From all appearances Joe Biden has himself become a National Security threat, clearly, he has no idea of what he is saying. What is going on with his eyes? They used to be ice blue, now all we see are beady black eye behind tiny slits.
Imagine if a real journalist from a reputable unbiased, apolitical not bought and paid for news organization didn’t throw these non-follow up softball questions.
The lifelong imbecile, stuttering illegally elected president is a disgrace.
What was really bad in that interview was when Biden called Lester Holt a "Wiseguy" for merely repeating Joe's own words back to him.
If Trump had done that the Quisling MSM would have called Trump a racist.

Meanwhile Kamala Harris gets to go to Europe for the first time. Her goal to solve the Ukraine crisis just as she solved the border crisis.

Joe Biden sat down for a one-on-one interview with NBC’s Lester Holt to discuss Russia-Ukraine tensions, Covid mandates, skyrocketing inflation and his upcoming Supreme Court nomination.
Holt brought up the leaked White House notes from the Situation Room meeting one day before Kabul fell obtained by Axios that revealed just how unprepared Joe Biden was for the Afghanistan withdrawal.
According to the notes, the Biden Regime was scrambling at the 11th hour and had just barely notified Afghan allies “to begin to register their interest in relocation to the United States” hours before the Taliban took over.
The Biden Regime was so unprepared that they were still determining which transit points to send evacuees to hours before the Taliban descended on Kabul.
Joe Biden remained defiant and insisted military brass never told him to leave troops on the ground.
Then Biden’s brain broke: “And there is no way we were ever going to unite Ukraine…I mean excuse me Iraq…Afghanistan.”

Commentary:
Listen to the interview at 5:40... Notice how the Lester Holt uses leading questions instead of open-ended questions like... What were you told?
From all appearances Joe Biden has himself become a National Security threat, clearly, he has no idea of what he is saying. What is going on with his eyes? They used to be ice blue, now all we see are beady black eye behind tiny slits.
Imagine if a real journalist from a reputable unbiased, apolitical not bought and paid for news organization didn’t throw these non-follow up softball questions.
What was really bad in that interview was when Biden called Lester Holt a "Wiseguy" for merely repeating Joe's own words back to him.

Meanwhile Kamala Harris gets to go to Europe for the first time. Her goal to solve the Ukraine crisis just as she solved the border crisis.

After Harris gets done with the NATO allies and Ukraine they will throw down their weapons and surrender to Putin so they don't have to listen to her anymore.

Biden was pitifully out of touch with his senses. There's just no two ways about it.

But the American people still thought that he was the better choice.

Dysfunctional system or what??

Can he even make it until November?

Or is he merely a figurehead as are all presidents?

Maybe all the important decisions are securely in the hands of the wise and capable now?

Hopefully they aren't the most extremist hawks.

Commentary:

With Ukraine at the forefront of everyone's mind, THIS is what you're hanging your hat on? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
So he misspoke. He gets the same needling as Trump would get if he said the same thing. Honestly, just drop the "racist" cudgel. It's tiresome. No one would have called him anything of the sort..

Calling someone a "Wiseguy" cracking a smile is NOT the same as calling someone a "liar" and "fake news" with a stone cold face...and meaning every word of it.

Commentary:

25th Amendment!

Commentary:

What a liar....he caused the shortages and high gas prices and lies about it.

Biden was pitifully out of touch with his senses. There's just no two ways about it.

Maybe all the important decisions are securely in the hands of the wise and capable now?

Cheating in the tens of millions column =/= Voters choosing

Apparently, Trump was not a figure head and that is why Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats and RINO's were so bent on destroying Trump and whatever he accomplished.
Meanwhile, they used every illegal and traitorous method to install Joey Xi Bai Dung.
Just look at what the PM/DSA Dem Commies accomplished in one year.
We went from a stable country to inflation in double digits, a shambles of our National Security, and our Foreign Policy has become a joke.
All you have to do is see what's happening in the Ukraine and if Putin acts, China will be right behind them with the takeover of Taiwan.

Commentary:

Black eyes mean being jaked up on amphetamine like medications

Apparently, Trump was not a figure head and that is why Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats and RINO's were so bent on destroying Trump and whatever he accomplished.
Meanwhile, they used every illegal and traitorous method to install Joey Xi Bai Dung.
Just look at what the PM/DSA Dem Commies accomplished in one year.
We went from a stable country to inflation in double digits, a shambles of our National Security, and our Foreign Policy has become a joke.
All you have to do is see what's happening in the Ukraine and if Putin acts, China will be right behind them with the takeover of Taiwan.
In fact it was openly demonstrated during the Trump regime that control of important matters had been taken away from Trump.

Somehow it was leaked that Milley was active in saving the situation with China.

Something similar could have happened with other presidents in the past but it's never been such an important matter being leaked to the public. Kennedy's renegading was only handled i a different way.

Who leaked it to Woodward?

And what is the reason why it had to be leaked?

How did he do that?
**********​

New Topics

Forum List

Back