Biden's "boy" at FEMA...

If Trump had done this while in office, would democRATs impeach him?

• Of course

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No doubt about it

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine... or he's a racist. This isn't the first time he's stumbled like this...

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman.

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing

As much as I disliked Trump, when he made similar gaffes it would lead the news... I've had CNN since 2:00, not a single mention of Biden's slip, yet... Double standard? (that's a rhetorical question...)

And it was seconds after a Trump slip that it showed up here... I couldn't find a mention of Biden's faux pas here...

I'm sure he didn't give it a second thought, didn't mean anything derogatory by it, but come on...

President Biden is, simply put, a gaffe machine... or he's a racist. This isn't the first time he's stumbled like this...

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday.

The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman.

"I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond," Biden said at a press briefing with FEMA after Hurricane Ida rocked Louisiana.

As much as I disliked Trump, when he made similar gaffes it would lead the news... I've had CNN since 2:00, not a single mention of Biden's slip, yet... Double standard? (that's a rhetorical question...)

And it was seconds after a Trump slip that it showed up here... I couldn't find a mention of Biden's faux pas here...

I'm sure he didn't give it a second thought, didn't mean anything derogatory by it, but come on...

Biden just murdered dozens of US Marines and civilians, and abandoned thousands more of them to die by torture at the hands of the Taliban, and CNN BARELY mentioned it. Do you really think they give two shits about the fact that he's also a huge racist?

He referred to black kids as roaches on video.

He also used the word “niggered” a short while back.

Nothing but crickets from the left. They don’t care about actual racists. They just care about accusing Republicans as racist to get blacks to vote for them.

There is nothing that Mr. Biden can say or do that will anger the Dems.

They are sooooo grateful to him for (reputedly) defeating President Trump that they will excuse him for anything.

Besides, they know that he is not actually in charge.

So they consider him as irrelevant.

They put a bill on his desk. He signs it. Everybody is happy.

There is nothing that Mr. Biden can say or do that will anger the Dems.

They are sooooo grateful to him for (reputedly) defeating President Trump that they will excuse him for anything.

Besides, they know that he is not actually in charge.

So they consider him as irrelevant.

They put a bill on his desk. He signs it. Everybody is happy.
"They know he's not in charge? Says who? That orange ape that you worship?

Biden just murdered dozens of US Marines and civilians, and abandoned thousands more of them to die by torture at the hands of the Taliban, and CNN BARELY mentioned it. Do you really think they give two shits about the fact that he's also a huge racist?
Biden murdered them? How so?

News Break
News Break
OVER 10 MILLION PEOPLE USE
Open APP

Fox News

President Biden called a Black adviser "boy" during a Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) briefing on Monday. The president used the term while introducing his senior adviser Cedric Richmond, a former Louisiana congressman. "I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans,...
4dWcTW_0bhOU9uh00&news_id=0bhOU9uh

I missed that..............I guess that's when they pulled the plug on him.

No need to bring the "ORANGE MAN BAD". It has no bearing on this thread.

I missed that..............I guess that's when they pulled the plug on him.

No need to bring the "ORANGE MAN BAD". It has no bearing on this thread.

Don't worry IM2 still loves Biden

I dunno. Where I'm from, we call everyone boy. It's not meant to be insulting.

Dang, boy, you really scalped the heck outta that lawn...

That kind of thing. People are too sensitive.

That's a southern thing. Biden is from Scranton, then Delaware, with most of his adult life in D.C. That's almost certainly NOT how he meant it. Old white men don't talk like that in the Northeast or D.C. When they refer to a black person as boy, it's meant in the old fashioned derogatory way. And not to mention, in this age of hypersensitive political and racial tensions, using that term to address a black person demonstrates a profound lack of awareness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back