Biden's Approval Rating Hits New Low of 43%

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Biden hits new low in Gallup poll. What's more striking is that he's actually polling six points worse than Harris who has done nothing for the last eight months but cackle at reporters.

Well I'm sure after this, there may be another sinking of Biden's numbers.

There were chaotic scenes at the White House on Tuesday when U.S. reporters were unable to ask President Joe Biden questions as their attempts were shouted down by aides.

Biden was meeting with U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who took questions from two British journalists during a brief event where they were available to reporters.

American reporters were not able to ask the two leaders questions and White House aides shouted them down and the press was ushered from the room, leading to complaints from journalists on social media.

Who is running this country????

Well I'm sure after this, there may be another sinking of Biden's numbers.

There were chaotic scenes at the White House on Tuesday when U.S. reporters were unable to ask President Joe Biden questions as their attempts were shouted down by aides.

Biden was meeting with U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who took questions from two British journalists during a brief event where they were available to reporters.

American reporters were not able to ask the two leaders questions and White House aides shouted them down and the press was ushered from the room, leading to complaints from journalists on social media.

Who is running this country????

Obama treated the press like shit too, but it didn't change their stripes. They'll continue to be party sycophants through and through.

Biden, Trump, Bush I and II, Oblama, Clintoon, Regan they all get a zero rating from me.
I never seen you criticize Biden except for now when you group him with everyone else. I guess it doesn’t make him look as bad when you make him seem equal to all his predecessors.

Biden IS NOT Obama, and Biden wasn't the one doing this. It's a big cover up to protect
an inept president.
Oboingo had a base of supporters....Xiden has nothing other than the <20% of the deranged DNC moonbat base, who'd vote for Satan himself if he had a (D) by his name.

The big lie is "80 million votes".

Biden has had a rough last few months. As time goes on Afghanistan will disappear into the rear view mirror and the crisis on the border will resolve itself.

Biden was smart to push his agenda early and get any backlash over with quickly.

Today he is a 43%, tomorrow he may be back above 50%.

Even at 43%, Biden is equal to or is above where the former guy was for nearly his whole 4 year term.

Not good numbers at all perhaps, but Biden has shown through out his political career that he is not unfamiliar with the art of the comeback.

Last edited:
Biden has had a rough last few months. As time goes on Afghanistan will disappear into the rear view mirror and the crisis on the border will resolve itself.

Biden was smart to push his agenda early and get any backlash over with quickly.

Today he is a 43%, tomorrow he may be back above 50%.

Even at 43%, Biden is equal to or is above where the former guy was for nearly his whole 4 year term.

Not good numbers at all perhaps, but Biden has shown through his political career that he is not unfamiliar with the art of the comeback.

I never seen you criticize Biden except for now when you group him with everyone else. I guess it doesn’t make him look as bad when you make him seem equal to all his predecessors.
If this is yer first time then I suggest you get around more. I dislike all presidents who continue the War on the people of the USA.

Forum List

Back