Biden's approval rating at 37%

For the Robinettes here on the board, what is it like to be in the bottom third of Americans?

I think I like this part best: The president also saw major losses among hispanics, dropping nine percentage points from 42% to 33%.

President Joe Biden’s job approval rating continues to sink, according to the results of a Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday.

Just 37% of Americans say they approve of Biden’s job performance according to the poll, down a single point from 38% on Oct. 6. Biden’s losses with independents were slightly more severe, with 28% of independent voters saying they approve of his performance compared to 32% earlier in the month.

Approval among men declined from 35% to 30%, while Biden gained among women, jumping a single percentage point from 42% to 43%. The president also saw major losses among hispanics, dropping nine percentage points from 42% to 33%.
The lowest rating for Biden is from 538 and that is 42%, the 13 presidents before that all had lower approval rating. Simple verification on how stupid the right is. Clowns all!

Like it matters..
Biden won approval of a stimulus package in his first months, a bipartisan infrastructure bill more recently, ended a 20-year-old war in Afghanistan and oversaw the vaccination of more than 200 million Americans against the coronavirus. Despite this, he is finishing 2021 with an approval rating not much better than that of Donald Trump, whose unhinged language and behavior kept his approval below 50% the entire four years of his term.

An average of recent polls by Real Clear Politics shows that only 44% of Americans approve of Biden’s performance, while 53% disapprove. A new poll by Morning Consult and Politico this week says more Americans disapprove of him than approve on the economy by 13 percentage points, on energy by 4 points, and national security by 6 points. Even in his handling of the coronavirus, Biden barely had a 48-47 point advantage.
Republicans have a ready answer for Biden’s unpopularity: his decision to pursue big-ticket policies like a dramatically increased child tax credit, improved health care for poorer Americans and renewable energy initiatives.

Americans also appeared to blame him for the resurgence of the theocratic Taliban, even though that result was essentially guaranteed by Trump’s agreement with that group a year and a half earlier.

Voters similarly seemed to blame Biden for letting the delta wave sweep across the country with new hospitalizations and deaths, even though its severity was helped along by a number of Republican governors who downplayed the benefits of the vaccines and fought Biden’s attempts to require them in workplaces.

Biden won approval of a stimulus package in his first months, a bipartisan infrastructure bill more recently, ended a 20-year-old war in Afghanistan and oversaw the vaccination of more than 200 million Americans against the coronavirus. Despite this, he is finishing 2021 with an approval rating not much better than that of Donald Trump, whose unhinged language and behavior kept his approval below 50% the entire four years of his term.

An average of recent polls by Real Clear Politics shows that only 44% of Americans approve of Biden’s performance, while 53% disapprove. A new poll by Morning Consult and Politico this week says more Americans disapprove of him than approve on the economy by 13 percentage points, on energy by 4 points, and national security by 6 points. Even in his handling of the coronavirus, Biden barely had a 48-47 point advantage.
Republicans have a ready answer for Biden’s unpopularity: his decision to pursue big-ticket policies like a dramatically increased child tax credit, improved health care for poorer Americans and renewable energy initiatives.

Americans also appeared to blame him for the resurgence of the theocratic Taliban, even though that result was essentially guaranteed by Trump’s agreement with that group a year and a half earlier.

Voters similarly seemed to blame Biden for letting the delta wave sweep across the country with new hospitalizations and deaths, even though its severity was helped along by a number of Republican governors who downplayed the benefits of the vaccines and fought Biden’s attempts to require them in workplaces.
Biden is a disaster at the border and it will only get worse as Harris seems in over her head. Though I'm glad we are out of Afghanistan, it was a terribly executed withdrawal and several left that never should have been left, including the guy that saved his life.

The high inflation is very concerning and if more money is printed as we have done forever and we keep dropping trillions of government money in to the economy, inflation will continue to rise. Presidents are also not allowed to require vaccines, that is unconstitutional and wrong.

I don't blame Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton or Biden for their economies, they go way beyond the control of a President. I don't blame Biden for Covid-19, no more than I blame Trump, it is just a fact of life.

Biden is a disaster at the border and it will only get worse as Harris seems in over her head. Though I'm glad we are out of Afghanistan, it was a terribly executed withdrawal and several left that never should have been left, including the guy that saved his life.

The high inflation is very concerning and if more money is printed as we have done forever and we keep dropping trillions of government money in to the economy, inflation will continue to rise. Presidents are also not allowed to require vaccines, that is unconstitutional and wrong.

I don't blame Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton or Biden for their economies, they go way beyond the control of a President. I don't blame Biden for Covid-19, no more than I blame Trump, it is just a fact of life.
Maybe the feds will do what they did for Reagan. Jack up interest rates.

That first part about the border, I think Democrats, Corporate Republicans and Corporations all want more immigrants coming in. Have you seen all the fast food places who say they can't find workers?

The Census Bureau reported that U.S. population growth slowed in the past decade to its lowest rate since the 1930s.

Just 3.6 million babies were born in the United States in 2020, falling 4% from the year before. A pandemic baby bust might have been expected, but 2020 was actually the sixth consecutive year of decline. Now, the number of babies a woman in America is projected to have during her lifetime is 1.64, the lowest rate ever recorded.

I think we are overpopulated and I like to see the numbers going down. So I'm not defending Biden or agreeing that yes we need more immigrants. I don't want them. But I bet secretly they do.

Who doesn't want more immigrants? Trump supporters. Whites who don't want to see the country getting any browner. Or Blue collar whites who have to compete with them for jobs.

So how to even begin tackling it? Well, policies that explicitly encourage Americans to form families, like an expanded child tax credit or cash benefits, are a good start.

Despite generous tax cuts and rising middle-class incomes, however, our birth rate remains mired at the lowest level ever recorded in American history.

Some will hear this and shrug. Our birth rate is still higher than Germany’s, they will say, adding that like Germany we can simply import the workers that we need.

Angela Merkel opened Germany’s borders to caravans from the south in 2015-16, partly to show compassion and partly to solve her country’s birth dearth. But what she thought would be a ready-made cadre of workers instead turned into a massive societal and economic debacle. Because of language, cultural and educational barriers, only a minority of recent immigrants to Germany are gainfully employed.

With factories now moving back to the US, and unemployment rates at historic lows, the pressure to import workers into America will only grow.

But it would be far better for the next generation of workers to be “Made in America” than imported from abroad. Most native-born students come to school already equipped — by their own parents —with the language skills and values they need to learn and succeed in America. Many immigrant children don’t and, according to the Federation for American Education Reform (FAIR), they require years of expensive special instruction costing taxpayers nearly $60 billion a year.

Beyond that, Americans should be at the head of the line for the same reason that companies prefer to promote from within — because they understand the company’s culture, speak its language and are more easily accepted by the other employees.

To bolster the birthrate, millennials have to be encouraged to marry and have children.

Right now, because of huge levels of student debt, a preference for cohabitation over marriage and a general unwillingness on the part of young men to take on the responsibilities of marriage and family, they are proving to be a largely barren lot.

Not that I entirely blame them. Millennials have been seduced into taking out a trillion-and-a-half dollars in student loans, which is taking them years, if not decades, to pay back. Who wants to marry someone who is heavily in debt, much less commit to the costly, long-term project of raising children? In this sense, student loans are probably the most effective contraceptives ever invented.

Another benefit of a higher birth rate is a natural easing of the entitlement crisis. More taxpayers mean more tax revenue. For every one-tenth of an increase in the total fertility rate, for example, Social Security will remain solvent for an additional three years.

Maybe the feds will do what they did for Reagan. Jack up interest rates.

That first part about the border, I think Democrats, Corporate Republicans and Corporations all want more immigrants coming in. Have you seen all the fast food places who say they can't find workers?

The Census Bureau reported that U.S. population growth slowed in the past decade to its lowest rate since the 1930s.

Just 3.6 million babies were born in the United States in 2020, falling 4% from the year before. A pandemic baby bust might have been expected, but 2020 was actually the sixth consecutive year of decline. Now, the number of babies a woman in America is projected to have during her lifetime is 1.64, the lowest rate ever recorded.

I think we are overpopulated and I like to see the numbers going down. So I'm not defending Biden or agreeing that yes we need more immigrants. I don't want them. But I bet secretly they do.

Who doesn't want more immigrants? Trump supporters. Whites who don't want to see the country getting any browner. Or Blue collar whites who have to compete with them for jobs.

So how to even begin tackling it? Well, policies that explicitly encourage Americans to form families, like an expanded child tax credit or cash benefits, are a good start.

Despite generous tax cuts and rising middle-class incomes, however, our birth rate remains mired at the lowest level ever recorded in American history.

Some will hear this and shrug. Our birth rate is still higher than Germany’s, they will say, adding that like Germany we can simply import the workers that we need.

Angela Merkel opened Germany’s borders to caravans from the south in 2015-16, partly to show compassion and partly to solve her country’s birth dearth. But what she thought would be a ready-made cadre of workers instead turned into a massive societal and economic debacle. Because of language, cultural and educational barriers, only a minority of recent immigrants to Germany are gainfully employed.

With factories now moving back to the US, and unemployment rates at historic lows, the pressure to import workers into America will only grow.

But it would be far better for the next generation of workers to be “Made in America” than imported from abroad. Most native-born students come to school already equipped — by their own parents —with the language skills and values they need to learn and succeed in America. Many immigrant children don’t and, according to the Federation for American Education Reform (FAIR), they require years of expensive special instruction costing taxpayers nearly $60 billion a year.

Beyond that, Americans should be at the head of the line for the same reason that companies prefer to promote from within — because they understand the company’s culture, speak its language and are more easily accepted by the other employees.

To bolster the birthrate, millennials have to be encouraged to marry and have children.

Right now, because of huge levels of student debt, a preference for cohabitation over marriage and a general unwillingness on the part of young men to take on the responsibilities of marriage and family, they are proving to be a largely barren lot.

Not that I entirely blame them. Millennials have been seduced into taking out a trillion-and-a-half dollars in student loans, which is taking them years, if not decades, to pay back. Who wants to marry someone who is heavily in debt, much less commit to the costly, long-term project of raising children? In this sense, student loans are probably the most effective contraceptives ever invented.
The interest rate on election day for Reagan was 14.21%, when he won his second election the interest rate was 13.64% They peaked under Reagan at 16% not a huge jump at all.

Immigration, I am all for, illegal immigration we do not need that at all. The student loans? Not sure why that was added.

The interest rate on election day for Reagan was 14.21%, when he won his second election the interest rate was 13.64% They peaked under Reagan at 16% not a huge jump at all.

Immigration, I am all for, illegal immigration we do not need that at all. The student loans? Not sure why that was added.
They were saying big student loans is causing young people to put off having kids. So if they forgive the loans they’ll have more kids.

I hate encouraging population growth. We’re already overpopulated. Mother Nature is not happy with that sort of public policy.

If we need more bodies, bring them in legally.

Forum List

Back