Biden’s Approval Hits 33 Percent; Democrats Want 2024 Options, Poll Shows

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
I keep telling everyone, it is the economy and the issue dragging Biden down is the economy. Biden is now at a 33% approval rating and now Democrats are overwhelmingly wanting someone else to run in 2024.

So, what can Biden do to restore the Democrats and the rest of the country's confidence in his leadership?

Xiden is toast. November will give the House to the GOP and possibly the senate.
No one thinks the US is on the right track, no one.
That means a "change" election is coming.

What can Biden do to restore confidence? Nothing. Its too late. "The die is cast".

I keep telling everyone, it is the economy and the issue dragging Biden down is the economy. Biden is now at a 33% approval rating and now Democrats are overwhelmingly wanting someone else to run in 2024.

So, what can Biden do to restore the Democrats and the rest of the country's confidence in his leadership?
Biden is worse than Carter ... the left will start pressuring him behind the scene's to resign after the mid terms ...

Biden is worse than Carter ... the left will start pressuring him behind the scene's to resign after the mid terms ...
and it wont be because hes gone to the left ..... no they in their insane mind set dont think his gone far enough to the left .... they actually believe he's polling low because he isnt farther to the left even though next to only Obama he's the most leftist radical POTUS .. its Obamas 3 rd term ..

Give him a makeover! Have him paint himself Orange and hit himself in the head with a hammer a bunch of times for a proper lowering of IQ level. Have him shout WWE-style bumper sticker phrases rather than speak. Magaturds would perk their deplorable little heads up in a heartbeat and praise him.

The poll is a DENIER!!! Biden was the most popular President EVER in FOREVER!!!! 81,LOL,LOL

All legitimate votes cast by eligible living American voting citizens!

Give him a makeover! Have him paint himself Orange and hit himself in the head with a hammer a bunch of times for a proper lowering of IQ level. Have him shout WWE-style bumper sticker phrases rather than speak. Magaturds would perk their deplorable little heads up in a heartbeat and praise him.
They could try to make Biden look and act Presidential, not sure it could be pulled off.

Nothing. What they all fail to understand its that it is the left's policies which have destroyed the economy. So, even though it is the left's own policies which have brought us to this point, instead of taking responsibility for what has happened, it's a lot easier to just throw Biden under the bus and then continue running with their very same policies. In fact, some progressive idiots on the left think that it's Biden's fault for not being progressive enough and not whipping Manchin and Sinema into submission, how ever in hell you do that. They both listen to their constituents and not the borg collective. They should know that the party comes first over what their own constituents want. If you refuse to be assimilated, you are forced to walk the gangplank.

uhhhh ... it looks like he's dropped a couple more points ... there are no ups and downs for the Biden admin like most admins experience ... nope just a steady downward spiral ...

His numbers are weakening daily, the Democrats need to manufacture a crisis to help make Biden look good and bring his numbers up. I'm not sure that the Democratic Party powers that be are backing Biden anymore.

Forum List

Back