Biden's American Families plan

Limitless

Rookie
Apr 16, 2021
Free child care, paid family leave, free preschool, and free community college - all at a cost of $1.5 trillion on top of the trillions he has already spent.

How would we pay for this? Increasing taxes and more taxes on capital gains.

I'm not supporting this. If child care and education are too expensive for some people, then they shouldn't be having children in the 1st place. It's not fair to make successfully wealthy people subsidize other people's reproductive irresponsibility.

Free child care, paid family leave, free preschool, and free community college - all at a cost of $1.5 trillion on top of the trillions he has already spent.

I'm not supporting this. If child care and education are too expensive for some people, then they shouldn't be having children in the 1st place. It's not fair to make successfully wealthy people subsidize other people's reproductive irresponsibility.

Pay? Why it's free! Wait ...

Free? :auiqs.jpg: Yes, no doubt taxes will be raised. It is pretty much wealth distribution and another form of welfare so the gov can have even more power over us. Biden is a complete idiot and fool.

Free? :auiqs.jpg: Yes, no doubt taxes will be raised. It is pretty much wealth distribution and another form of welfare so the gov can have even more power over us. Biden is a complete idiot and fool.

Funny how he ran as a moderate but is lockstep with the progressives so far.

Forum List

Back