Bidens America? Riots across the nation.

I remember when the riots signified Trumps America according to the left. Don't you?

Remember when Harris was bailing out rioters? I do
Remember when Harris said they shouldn't stop post election? I do

So is this now Bidens America???
But, but, Trump....Orange Man bad.....400,000 deaths....but but.....

• Banned
Riots breaking out across the nation. Google that phrase and check out the laughable results.

Screenshot_20210413-092314_Google.jpg

The msm is scared to death suddenly. What's changed? Last year they covered this shit 24/7

Riots breaking out across the nation. Google that phrase and check out the laughable results.

View attachment 479482

The msm is scared to death suddenly. What's changed? Last year they covered this shit 24/7
The riots took place under Trump as well.
The difference is, now, if a blalck cop cuffs someone with with a warrant and the guy resists arrest and jumps in a car (that may have a weapon)...it is racism when he is shot by the senior white officer is obvious racism and warrants the looting of local stores....and who loses his job? The black city manager who said we need to apply due process.
And not a word from the former DA, Harris

Weren't all those riots last summer because Trump was in office? Liars.

Weren't all those riots last summer because Trump was in office? Liars.
I dont blame Biden for the riots. Those animlas just want to capitalize on an opportunity to get free stuff.
The difference is, Trump spoke out about it in front of a camera. Biden mumbled something about "riots are bad"....but no statement.

I remember when the riots signified Trumps America according to the left. Don't you?

So tramp is carry on with riots across the USA.

Honestly? I don't believe that it is "Biden's America" in that, he has no idea whatsoever what is going on in the US today. He's perfectly happy with eating his oatmeal and hitting the sack when the sun goes down.

We, as Americans, need to understand that this country is falling apart and there is little hope in sight. Biden fiddled while America burned.

Can we get a word salad to English translation please?

Honestly? I don't believe that it is "Biden's America" in that, he has no idea whatsoever what is going on in the US today. He's perfectly happy with eating his oatmeal and hitting the sack when the sun goes down.

We, as Americans, need to understand that this country is falling apart and there is little hope in sight. Biden fiddled while America burned.

So you are in to conspiracy theories.

Riots carried on through out the tramp admin and their still going on.

What's True
Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.
What's False
However, Harris did not donate money to the nonprofit before, after, or during the protests, according to its records. Additionally, no evidence shows people who received bail or bond assistance from MFF for arrests during the demonstrations committed more crimes after their initial detainment.
Did Kamala Harris Bail Out 'Violent Rioters' During George Floyd Protests? | Snopes.com

So you are in to conspiracy theories.

Nope. I'm into facts. Look around you.

Riots carried on through out the tramp admin and their still going on.
Ahh so the riots and murders under Trump were carry overs from obamas riots then right? I mean that's what your logic DEMANDS no?

New Topics

Forum List

Back