Biden's America: number of Americans forced to work a second job up 13%

Of course it's a choice!! People make exactly that choice by the THOUSANDS. And many decide to become homeless or do the "RV Lifestyle" or something. These people wouldn't "have to" work two jobs (they don't have to anyway) if they hadn't gotten into debt and mortgages and all sorts of purchases they could not afford.

I have no sympathy for them. Bad choices, bad life organization.
Or if a wacko commie party hadnt stolen the election to put them in the financial state they are now

So…what is the alternative? Not using your credit card and starving? There is a big difference to conforming by wearing a mask and having to buy food with a credit card.

I guess I’m not understanding your point here.
So you chose to use your credit card. That's a choice.

I don't do debt, so I would probably just have eaten rice. But instead, we had supplied ourselves well before it all hit (two weekends before, listening to the warning news! Toilet paper, too.)

I have a lot of firmly held values and I choose generally on the basis of those values. I have noticed that people who like to shift blame to anyone and everyone else and say they were "forced" don't generally have strong values. I don't mean to blame you --- you're an ally. I just feel strongly about this business of people claiming other people are "forcing" them to do this, that, and the other thing that actually nobody was forcing at all. Makes me crazy to hear that.

So you chose to use your credit card. That's a choice.

I don't do debt, so I would probably just have eaten rice. But instead, we had supplied ourselves well before it all hit (two weekends before, listening to the warning news! Toilet paper, too.)

I have a lot of firmly held values and I choose generally on the basis of those values. I have noticed that people who like to shift blame to anyone and everyone else and say they were "forced" don't generally have strong values. I don't mean to blame you --- you're an ally. I just feel strongly about this business of people claiming other people are "forcing" them to do this, that, and the other thing that actually nobody was forcing at all. Makes me crazy to hear that.
Yes. Most stockpiled food. My family and friends are still working on the cases of veggies, fruit and beans i had purchased prior. They still needed money for gas,utilities,rent,property taxes,unexpected expenses( funerals) and just basic necessities. Home repairs ,AC etc.

Glad to hear you could just eat rice and get by. But I have heard from several people they had to rely on credit cards ( that they had t had to in the past) that they are now trying to pay off.

They ARE choosing it, however, as what they suppose is the better of alternatives. They don't have to do that.
Circe needs to trade in his or her or its brain for one that works. How simplistic can this unfortunate economic situation be? If you can't pay your bills with the job you have, your only or best option is to get a second job to earn enough money to live on. You are forced to do that, like it or not, sink or swim.
Your dumbass statement that a worker doesn't have to take a second job is pure, clueless BS.

Circe needs to trade in his or her or its brain for one that works. How simplistic can this unfortunate economic situation be? If you can't pay your bills with the job you have, your only or best option is to get a second job to earn enough money to live on. You are forced to do that, like it or not, sink or swim.
Your dumbass statement that a worker doesn't have to take a second job is pure, clueless BS.
I could reply to that with argument, but I see you are nothing but an obscene insult machine and I have an eager, hungry Ignore list meowing by my feet, so I'll just feed it. 🐉

Or if a wacko commie party hadnt stolen the election to put them in the financial state they are now

rotfl-gif.288736

BIDEN USA

2/3rds of Americans live pay-check to pay-check, at best.

36% of Americans don't have enough money on hand to cover a $400 emergency.

51% of Americans have $5,000 or less in savings, while 35% have $1,000 or less

35% of Americans are in credit card debt from one month to the next.

Nearly Half of Americans Need Credit Cards To Cover Essential Living Expenses

100% of Democrats have an undeveloped brain.
Agreed. Some of these have been in existence forever. The paycheck to paycheck thing has been around since I have been alive. The nation knows how to string people along while the Uber wealthy laugh. Great.

The nation knows how to string people along while the Uber wealthy laugh. Great.
C'mon man. If you feel bad about the Uber wealthy laughing at you, build a better mousetrap and become one. God knows that it has been done before. Examples--Henry Ford, Olds, Dodge brothers, Ernest and Julio Gallo, Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg. Quit whining and get off your ass and do something about it. Nobody has ever gained anything by whining about it.

"You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." – George W. Bush--- Omaha, Nebraska; Feb. 4, 2005 ...

July 9 2015
During a visit to New Hampshire on Wednesday, Jeb Bush was asked about his plans for tax reform. Mixed in with talk about an ambitious goal of 4% US economic growth was a bit of advice that left the Republican presidential candidate scrambling to explain himself.

"We have to be a lot more productive, workforce participation has to rise from its all-time modern lows," Mr Bush told the editors of the New Hampshire Union Leader in an interview that was broadcast online. "It means that people need to work longer hours and, through their productivity, gain more income for their families. That's the only way we're going to get out of this rut that we're in."

Forum List

Back