Biden's AG Merrick Garland returns to Oklahoma City to warn that domestic terrorism is 'still with us'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Biden wants to unify yet his AG is basically demonizing some white people as terrorists

weirdly, Garland didn't even mention the DC riots, though he previously has called prosecuting the instigators his top priority

• Banned
excerpt from the article:

During Garland’s speech Monday, his voice sometimes trembled with emotion as he reminisced about the kindness of local residents and the grief they experienced at the 169 deaths caused by the explosion of a fertilizer-based bomb planted in a Ryder truck parked outside the Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City.

“I cannot express the depth of my gratitude for your thinking of our comfort in the midst of your pain. Nor the depth of my admiration for the care that Oklahomans extended to those who were hurting, neighbors and strangers alike,” Garland said.

Biden wants to unify yet his AG is basically demonizing some white people as terrorists

weirdly, Garland didn't even mention the DC riots, though he previously has called prosecuting the instigators his top priority

He's right, we still have Maxine Waters spewing her terrorist bullshit.

excerpt from the article:

During Garland’s speech Monday, his voice sometimes trembled with emotion as he reminisced about the kindness of local residents and the grief they experienced at the 169 deaths caused by the explosion of a fertilizer-based bomb planted in a Ryder truck parked outside the Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City.

“I cannot express the depth of my gratitude for your thinking of our comfort in the midst of your pain. Nor the depth of my admiration for the care that Oklahomans extended to those who were hurting, neighbors and strangers alike,” Garland said.

So 26 years later he is still shaken by it, I think he is playing games here since people like him who were NEVER there when it happened wouldn't be so emotional about it, and by now forgotten it to go on in life.

Last edited:
So 26 years later he is still shaken by it, I think he is playing games here since people like him who were NEVER the when it happened wouldn't be so emotional about it, and by now forgotten it to go on in life.

Garland oversaw the prosecution of McVeigh.

The "Domestic Terrorists"? They are called Antifa.
What do you want to bet leftists won't consider them to be terrorists, however.

• Banned
does Garland think America is in danger of another attack on the scale of OKC? because it's been 25+years and nothing has happened

McVeigh famously and callously described the kids who died in his bombing as "collateral damage"...what does white supremacy have to do with that? that's just pure evil!

evidence that would have linked McVeigh to other folks and other terror cells was either ignored or destroyed. more on that later!

"not all perpetrators were caught...of that i am sure!" - Andrew Gumbel, who covered the story

McVeigh even had an affair with his best friend Terri Nichols' Filipino girlfriend. that was only revealed later. Nichols maintained his innocence and that he didn't know of McVeigh's plans

New Topics

Forum List

Back