Bidens advisor says we're in a "Liberal world order". Now it's a reality folks.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
When the president's advisor says what were experiencing is "liberal world order" then that shows me this is very intentional.

Unless they liked something they wouldn't name it after themselves.

Unless something was real they wouldn't name it at all.

But here we find ourselves. Living in their new liberal order world.

Here we go again.

When speaking in a global context, which he is, "liberal" means "liberal democracy", as compared to authoritarianism. Not American partisan politics.

How in the world do people not know this?

Holy crap.
Good thing we are a REPUBLIC and not a liberal democracy..

They are making us all dependent on government hand outs for our very lives. This is the method of a dictator hell bent on control. Our REPUBLIC demands we all have the right to pursue Life, Liberty, and the purist of happiness. These require us to be self-sufficient not wards of the damn state. We see where you idiots are taking us and now were pissed off. The red wave in November is going to be massive.

Good thing we are a REPUBLIC and not a liberal democracy..

They are making us all dependent on government hand outs for our very lives. This is the method of a dictator hell bent on control. Our REPUBLIC demands we all have the right to pursue Life, Liberty, and the purist of happiness. These require us to be self-sufficient not wards of the damn state. We see where you idiots are taking us and now were pissed off. The red wave in November is going to be massive.
Another one who attacks without knowing my politics.

Boring.

Here we go again.

When speaking in a global context, which he is, "liberal" means "liberal democracy", as compared to authoritarianism. Not American partisan politics.

Holy crap.
Mac, do you really think Democrats are not authoritarian after Nancy Pelosi tore up a State of the Union speech by President Trump when her lies didn't get rid of him? Pushing for power in her mind validates her hatefulness and secrecy by holding all decisions to her oligarch chums illegally you would hate if the reverse party ever sunk that low. Democrats who are regular people are horrified about the treading on brotherly love being done by Maxine Waters who told her constituents to stalk and humiliate Trump's staff, Hillary Clinton who shoves lies to destroy other people instead of to take her loss graciously. She's so vengeful, she is an unstable person, and your party is pushing her comeback. God forbid! It would be four years of temper tantrums should she come into power, and the murder of her opposition would likely challenge other communist countries who killed off a hefty number of people who didn't accept slavery as their end fate of the horror that socio-communism generally has to be in order to expediently convert a free society into a serfdom of sorts. "Liberal" has become synonymous with taxing and spending, constant lying, constant breaking promises, and making money off a seat in Congress in order to command free body guards trained by the Secret Service for all of them, and none for Republicans who survive their brutal murder spree necessary to take uncontested power, which is the most lethal form of expedience there is other than infecting a population with a disease that kills off the older generation because they want all that money to increase their own power by picking a pocket or two. By impoverishing the middle class, the Biden administration has done that for Democrats only.

Mac, do you really think Democrats are not authoritarian after Nancy Pelosi tore up a State of the Union speech by President Trump when her lies didn't get rid of him? Pushing for power in her mind validates her hatefulness and secrecy by holding all decisions to her oligarch chums illegally you would hate if the reverse party ever sunk that low. Democrats who are regular people are horrified about the treading on brotherly love being done by Maxine Waters who told her constituents to stalk and humiliate Trump's staff, Hillary Clinton who shoves lies to destroy other people instead of to take her loss graciously. She's so vengeful, she is an unstable person, and your party is pushing her comeback. God forbid! It would be four years of temper tantrums should she come into power, and the murder of her opposition would likely challenge other communist countries who killed off a hefty number of people who didn't accept slavery as their end fate of the horror that socio-communism generally has to be in order to expediently convert a free society into a serfdom of sorts. "Liberal" has become synonymous with taxing and spending, constant lying, constant breaking promises, and making money off a seat in Congress in order to command free body guards trained by the Secret Service for all of them, and none for Republicans who survive their brutal murder spree necessary to take uncontested power, which is the most lethal form of expedience there is other than infecting a population with a disease that kills off the older generation because they want all that money to increase their own power by picking a pocket or two. By impoverishing the middle class, the Biden administration has done that for Democrats only.
Yes, those are the right wing talking points.

I see authoritarianism on both ends.

Sorry, but your lame effort to play both sides falls flat. From your body of "work" here I'd say you are worse than a dem.
Okay, great. Go over my "body of work". Demonstrate how I'm "worse than a Dem".

Pick a few issues or policies on which I am radical left wing. Back up your words.

I'm sure that'll be easy for you!

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Here we go again.

Holy crap.
When fully in control, the costs will also. If American live at ten precent at will do now, well so be it. But that will not be the reality. Live that way. Live by the godless cult for all.

When the president's advisor says what were experiencing is "liberal world order" then that shows me this is very intentional.

The destruction of the Middle Class, Karl Marx said this must happen.

We are all now slaves to the climate agenda which will mandate we remains slaves and behave.

So, Mac's only defense is to send people on a day long snipe hunt arguing about anything other than the OP.... I truly think Mac is a smart guy, but he has clearly let his mental disorder consume him...His body of work is on this site, and who knows where else, or under what user names, for everyone to evaluate for themselves...We need neither Mac's acquiesces, nor do we need to waste time trying to get him to be honest about his agenda here...It's already clear....And all Mac does when he knows that he is being cornered in his agenda is to pull some quaint bull shit like he does right here, wanting people to get bogged down in listening to his denials rather than dismissing him for the irrelevant, immature liar he is.....Face it...Posters like him are the reason that internet political debate boards are now more of a joke than anything involving serious exchange of ideas...

Ukraine isn't our problem.
The more aid we send the more Ukrainians die.
We have to accept that we cannot control the world and shouldn't extend our own misery funding a proxy war with deficit spending.
Just stupid.

Globalism under communist rule?

I don't think so.

The fucktards are going to get a very nasty war instead.

And they won't win.

Ultimately, they'll be signing their own death warrants if they push that button.

There will be a price on EVERYONE's head who goes down that path. Status isn't going to help them. Cops aren't going to help them. Not even the army will be able to help them.

These dimtards are playing with a lit match right next to a 55 gallon drum full of gasoline. If the fucking thing goes off, those standing around it will be the FIRST to die

Globalism under communist rule?

I don't think so.

The fucktards are going to get a very nasty war instead.

And they won't win.

Ultimately, they'll be signing their own death warrants if they push that button.

There will be a price on EVERYONE's head who goes down that path. Status isn't going to help them. Cops aren't going to help them. Not even the army will be able to help them.

These dimtards are playing with a lit match right next to a 55 gallon drum full of gasoline. If the fucking thing goes off, those standing around it will be the FIRST to die
Learns to speak Chinese.

Chinese despotism would be just fine with the Left.

Pick a few issues or policies on which I am radical left wing. Back up your words.

You voted for biden

So you are at least as bad as any card carrying dem

On immigration no democrat could be worse than you are

You just announce to the world that you have no idea what that phrase means. Good for you.

Forum List

Back