Biden's administration trying to kill off Floridians by cutting monoclonal antibody Treatments

Your right wing media propaganda machine, took this story on states and monoclonal antibody shortage, and turned it in to Joe Biden trying to kill Floridians.....democrats trying to kill republicans to get back at DeSantis, crapola.....

That's what I am talking about....

And like good little foot soldiers, y'all took your master's lead and ran with it, in starting posts and threads like this one.
Again, its not my points lacking so badly I have to revert to personal attacks and assumptions that are flat out untrue.

But that is par for the course here.

It's political and it's murder.
Floridians are not buying the lies.

New poll shows DeSantis approval falling as

Republicans welcome fight over more COVID-19 restrictions

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 8.43.45 AM.png

DeSantis' COVID-19 response thrills Republicans but isn't broadly popular, polls show

DeSantis poll numbers drop as Floridians favor masks in schools

New poll finds 73% of likely Florida voters think school districts
should be allowed to require masks

It's political and it's murder.

No it's not political.

I went and found the truth and you sure didn't post it.

The doses of the drug are getting low.

7 states, Alabama, Florida, Texas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia and Louisiana have been taking 70% of the treatment.

It's meant for everyone not just those 7 states.

If they vaccinated their people they wouldn't need the treatments.

And one very interesting fact: Those people who won't get the vaccination because they say it's "experimental" are taking the monoclonal antibodies that are also EXPERIMENTAL.

And the Pfizer vaccine is not longer experimental. It's fully approved by the CDC.

So these people are refusing a vaccine that isn't experimental to take a treatment for the virus that is experimental.

You people are so stupid. You can take a very safe vaccine and avoid the virus but you won't saying the vaccine is experimental but will take an experimental treatment when you get the virus.

Biden isn't trying to kill anyone. All he is doing is making sure that ALL the states have the treatment instead of just 7 of them taking all of the treatments.

Here is an article with the truth:

Last edited:
Masks do not and never did work, with the exception of a professionally fitted N or K95 that you change often and don't touch. Right, like the kids in my elementary school, some of whom are 4. Their masks are super effective and hygienic, yep

Masks do work but it depends on the mask you use.

Below is a list of masks and how well they work.

Facemasks.png

Also, Yale University did a study in Bangladesh on masks.

They did a controlled study with villages.

The results are that masks work.

Go do a search Bangladesh Yale Mask Study.

You will get the truth about masks and they do work. Even cloth ones work but not as well.

Last edited:
SO.
IF, they are, they do need a warrant for that.
I'm sure they were corrected IF, personal phone records were included in their request.
Shouldn't be hard.

That's the point. They are not getting a warrant for anything because you need some kind of evidence to obtain one, and there is zero evidence that any Republican representative was involved with the people in the riot yet alone to spy on each and every one.

Covid isn't the black plague hun. It doesn't kill like the BP. And fyi, the BP, was largely spread by fleas found on rats btw, if the idiotic christians weren't so hateful of old women and their cats (who they claim were familiars) ..the black plague wouldn't have killed so many. Their treatment for the BP was equally as idiotic and lead to the spread.

Covid is less deadly especially to the young and healthy-------it would have been better to lock up the old and sick limiting their contact while having the healthier exposed to the original Covid creating herd immunity especially during the summer months which would have limited the viral load and weakened the virus. The lock down made things worse. The vaccines aren't vaccines...........and in the long run likely to have done more damage than good.
Lock up the old…

Isn’t that nice

That’s everyone over 50

Stupid statement

That's the point. They are not getting a warrant for anything because you need some kind of evidence to obtain one, and there is zero evidence that any Republican representative was involved with the people in the riot yet alone to spy on each and every one.
They will get a warrant for personal telephones as soon as they get through with their government owned phones.

Zero evidence, why are all of the republicans crying now?
That's the point, to find evidence and republicans are crying about it.

They will get a warrant for personal telephones as soon as they get through with their government owned phones.

Zero evidence, why are all of the republicans crying now?
That's the point, to find evidence and republicans are crying about it.

That's what they do in your homeland of North Korea. In the United States, we have rights against government searching people looking for evidence. If you have evidence, then it's okay to seek a warrant.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Masks do work but it depends on the mask you use.

Below is a list of masks and how well they work.

View attachment 541778

Also, Yale University did a study in Bangladesh on masks.

They did a controlled study with villages.

The results are that masks work.

Go do a search Bangladesh Yale Mask Study.

You will get the truth about masks and they do work. Even cloth ones work but not as well.

I know the Bangladesh study. It does not say masks "work". It gave about an 11% improvement rate on viral transmission but ONLY on older people. Really.

That's first.

Second, surgical masks DO NOT protect wrt viruses at 95%. What? Where are you getting these numbers?

I know the Bangladesh study. It does not say masks "work". It gave about an 11% improvement rate on viral transmission but ONLY on older people. Really.

That's first.

Second, surgical masks DO NOT protect wrt viruses at 95%. What? Where are you getting these numbers?
Wrong thread for this but

That's first.

Seriously talk about misquoting a study...

They got mask wearing to 45% and that yielded a 11% improvement. If that was 99% then that give 25% improvment...

That is massive when looking at the R rate of a virus...

All you showed is your bias or ignorance... Sorry, you came with agenda... This Virus is killing far more than the reported figures,

Forum List

Back