What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bidenomics Summed Up in One Tweet

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He is showing the numbers when the diaper dude took office.
After the economy had shut down completely & was in a V-shaped recovery under DT.
These aren't pre-dempanic numbers, even you said they are in the middle of the plandemic.

Are you so dense you can't see your point makes no sense?
Massive FAIL
No shit he is showing the numbers. And he is dismissing everything that I mentioned

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
8 trillion lost in the stock market... that's everyone's retirement and 401Ks... this is devastating.... and he still hasn't fixed the rail Union's gripes and when they strike we all will feel it....

The stock market is still higher than when Biden took office.

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Y'all quit yer bitchin' and go out and spend some money and put it into the economy that JRB has booming. And when you go out, for God's sake, get vaccinated. Naow! Naow! You know..... the thing!

You alright there dude???? :eek-52:

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The stock market is still higher than when Biden took office.
Link for that... you must be kidding... even with covid the market was higher.... come on... Please look it up....

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dunno. I thought I was being facetious......or snide.....or sarcastic. Anyhow, I'm gonna get vaccinated. Now, NOW.

Well that might save you IF Ian was headed your way........you know, out there in the galaxy somewhere

Stryder50

Platinum Member
Reaction score

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List